Disappointed

Key-Umma is Better

 

~CHINA~

 

As SHINee stepped into the airport, they could hear their fans screaming in excitement. Keeping their heads down, the members made their way through the airport as quickly as possible. After going through customs and grabbing their bags, the five of them made their way to the van waiting for them outside. They would drop their things off at the airport before making their way to their schedules. The first thing on the list would be recording for the show 100% Entertainment. The members looked forward to this recording as they would have a lot of fun every time. They also had the chance to interact with their fans.

 

As they were recording the show, Taemin found himself daydreaming. He snapped back to attention when he heard the host mention his name.

 

Oh! It was his turn to dance.

 

After dancing, Taemin did his best to focus for the rest of the show. He wouldn’t want to be caught spacing out. Although many fans thought it was cute. When they had finished recording for the show, all the members thanked the staff before heading back to the van. They had another recording to go to before they could go home and rest for the day.

 

When they arrived back at the hotel, they ate dinner. After dinner, they headed upstairs to their rooms and Minho headed for the shower. Jinki had walked to his own room after bidding everyone goodnight. Key unpacked some of his things while Taemin and Jonghyun collapsed onto the beds. There were two queen sized beds in the room so the members would be sharing the beds. Jonghyun and Minho shared a bed and Key and Taemin shared another. When everyone had finished showering, they turned in for the night. However, Jonghyun was unable to sleep. He turned to his right and he saw Key’s peaceful face. A smile made its way onto his lips and Jonghyun fell asleep facing Key.


 

The next day, they went on another show. The host asked questions about their daily life, their new song, and what they thought about China. There was one question that sparked everyone’s interest: what is your ideal type?

 

When Jonghyun was describing his ideal type, many fans thought it was Shin Se Kyung. Taemin, on the other hand, thought differently. Jonghyun-hyung had said he wanted someone who could cook, had a good sense of fashion, cared about others, and was honest. Although these things did describe Se Kyung-noona, they reminded Taemin more of Key-umma.

 

“What about Taemin? What type of girl is your ideal type?” the host asked.

 

The translator translated for Taemin and he replied, “I’ve always said I liked Emma Watson and that hasn’t changed. However, my ideal type is someone who will only look at me.”

 

When Taemin said this, he thought of the girl he had met in Hawaii. “Well, it would be nice if she smelled like vanilla,” he thought.

 

Next on the show, Jonghyun and Key were eating a piece of Pocky together. As the treat got shorter and shorter, their lips got closer and closer. In the end, Key snapped the candy before the two of them kissed. The audience still went crazy with cheers, but Jonghyun found himself feeling disappointed. Why would he be disappointed?


 

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi everyone :D I have…mostly bad news. Unfortunately, I was stupid and took on more school work. I am already stressed beyond belief! (3 essays and 3 projects due Monday >

 

-sigh- Anyway, this is an announcement and apology to you all. I will not be updating as frequently. I will try to update at least once a week, but I make no promises.

 

This is a huge favor to ask you all, but can you all please still continue to read my story? I will update as I plan on finishing this story. I have a lot of the plot already planned out. Please be patient with me ><

 

Right! Good news! I’ve started writing the next chapter ^^