Vacations

Key-Umma is Better

credit: credit to whoever made/took the pic!


I'm sure you've all notice, but when words are italisized, they are in english...well spoken in english.


Jonghyun was on his way back to the cafeteria when his phone suddenly rang.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Oppa! I heard you were in the hospital. Are you alright?” Se Kyung asked.

 

Jonghyun smiled, “Yes, I’m fine. How are you, Se Kyung-ah?”

 

“I’m fine, oppa. I actually wanted to call you earlier, but you were in China,” Se Kyung said.

 

“Oh? Was there something you wanted to tell me?” Jonghyun asked as he thought back to his trip to China. He had kissed Key…and he liked it.

 

“Oppa? Oppa, are you listening?” Se Kyung called from the other line.

 

“Huh? Sorry. I zoned out for a moment. What were you saying?” Jonghyun asked.

 

“I said I’m going to star in a new drama and I need to go on vacation to film it,” Se Kyung repeated.

 

“Oh. How long will you be gone?”

 

“About a month.”

 

“Oh. When are you leaving?”

 

“I have to leave in an hour. Can I see you before I leave?” Se Kyung asked.

 

Jonghyun sighed, “I’m sorry. I don’t think I can get away right now. I’ll see you when you get back, alright?”

 

“Okay, oppa. I’ll miss you.”

 

“I’ll miss you, too,” Jonghyun said; not sure if he was telling the complete truth.

 

“Bye, oppa.”

 

“Bye.”


Maggie laughed as she and Taemin played ‘Rock, Paper, Scissors.’ They were both evenly matched as Taemin won this round with ‘scissors.’

 

“I see you two are getting along wonderfully,”Key said as he entered the room with everyone.

 

Maggie smiled, “Hi.”

 

“It’s time for us to head back to our dorm, so we brought Tori back,”Key explained.

 

“I told them I would be fine, but they insisted. It’s not like I’ll get lost or anything,”Tori said.

 

Maggie laughed, “Thank you for bringing her back. Despite what she said, I’m quite positive she would have gotten lost.”

 

As Onew helped Tori get back into bed, Maggie noticed something wrong with Jonghyun. He seemed awfully quiet and distracted. Minho walked over to Taemin and the two of them started a conversation while Key wrote something down on a piece of paper. Maggie wondered what was wrong with Jonghyun. Moments later, everyone said their good-byes. As Taemin rose from Maggie’s bed, she grabbed a hold of his wrist and gently pulled. He leaned down and Maggie said, “There’s something wrong with Jonghyun-oppa.”

 

The only thing Taemin understood was Jonghyun’s name, but he looked toward his hyung and saw that his hyung was acting distant. Turning back to face Maggie, he smiled and nodded. Maggie smiled back as Taemin walked toward the door.

 

“This paper has all our numbers on it. Call us if you need anything,”Key said as he handed her the piece of paper he was writing on earlier.

 

Maggie nodded and thanked him. Soon, the hospital room was empty except for the two girls.

 

“Well…what a wonderful start to our vacation,”Tori said.


KNOCK KNOCK

 

Jonghyun turned and smiled as he saw Taemin.

 

“Hyung, can we talk?” Taemin asked.

 

“Sure,” Jonghyun said.

 

Taemin walked into the room and sat down on Jonghyun’s bed. The vocalist was sitting on his bed with his laptop on his lap. He shut the laptop and placed it on the side before turning toward Taemin.

 

“What is it, Taemin-ah? Is this about Maggie?” Jonghyun asked.

 

Taemin blushed but shook his head.

 

“Jonghyun-hyung, are you okay?” Taemin asked.

 

Jonghyun looked surprised. “Me? Yeah, I’m fine.”

 

“But, at the hospital…you looked…confused and sad,” Taemin said.

 

Jonghyun paused and Taemin knew he was on to something.

 

“Hyung?”

 

“She’s going on vacation to film,” Jonghyun said.

 

She? “Se Kyung-noona?” Taemin asked.

 

Jonghyun nodded. He didn’t say anything more for a while and Taemin thought his hyung was just missing his girlfriend.

 

That’s just silly. Jonghyun-hyung will see her when she comes back.

 

“I kissed Key.”

 

“Oh, yes I know—WHAT?!” Taemin exclaimed. He blushed when he realized he already knew this and his reaction was quite silly. However, he was shocked. He never expected his hyung would tell him that.

 

“I didn’t tell Se Kyung today.” Jonghyun looked guilty.

 

Well, hyung is guilty, but I don’t really care. I like Key-umma better.

 

“Did you like it?”

 

“What?” Now, hyung looked surprised.

 

“Did you like it? Kissing Key-umma,” Taemin elaborated.

 

Jonghyun seemed to think for a moment. “Yes, I did.”

 

“Better than Se Kyung-noona?”

 

Jonghyun thought back to the kiss with Key. Key’s soft lips. His hesitance. His heated response. “I think I do.”

 

“Would you kiss Key-umma again?”

 

This time, Jonghyun didn’t even have to think, and his response caused Taemin to smile brightly.

 

“Yes.”

 


HELLLLLOOOOO!!! Here is a long overdue update >< THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME :D As you can see, I do intend to update. I just don't find the time lately. In fact, I'm supposed to be doing math homework right now haha. But I got distracted and this idea came to mind. I figured I might as well write it down and post it :] After reading your comments, I'm very grateful to all of you. Thank you, really, for being patient with me and I hope you'll continue to be patient with me. It's the last month of school and teachers are cramming everything they forgot to teach us into a month >> I swear, I have never gotten so much homework in my life! During the weekends (like today - Sunday), I want nothing more than to sleep. I sleep more than half the day, wake up, realized I have homework, then I want to cry! TT. Summer cannot come fast enough!

Anyway....I hope you all liked the update :] I know I won't be updating as fast as I used to, so I tried not to end this in a cliffy.