Author's Note and I Need Your Opinion

Key-Umma is Better

credit to whoever made pic


Okay...first of all...I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY >< It's summer and I actually started summer vacation on May 26. Honestly, if you don't want to hear my excuses, feel free to read the green part of this chapter :] I don't mind. The first thing I did was go shopping and hang out with those who graduated. I also signed up...well, you very patient :D people can guess my age from this but, I signed up for Driver's Ed classes. Although the classes are short, the homework is long as hell TT Omg, I seriously hate hw!!!!!!!!! I also have AP...yes I'm in high school lol. Anyway, I have AP summer assignments to do too, but I can't do them yet because my book still hasn't come in -sigh- I've basically been sleeping a lot and doing homework and chores haha. Now that it's summer, I do chores lol. Anyway, I AM VERY VERY SORRY!! Thank you to those who have been patient with me >< And to those that want to murder me...yeah my friend who reads my stories (not just fanfiction) is first in line lol. 


I have already started the next chapter. In fact, I was thinking about posting it but changed my mind. I normally post short chapters with a long one somewhere in between. This next one is short for now. If possible, I'd like to add a little more detail to it. AND in order for me to do so, I need some help from you all. This is where the voting comes in. 

First of all, my intentions were to make this a JongKey fic. Purely JongKey. Somewhere along the line, I added my original characters and there's the Taemin x Maggie pairing now. I would very much like the develop this pairing as well. Not only because Taemin is my bias haha. Truly, I am plagued with writer's block almost 24/7 -.- It's so irritating and the main reason I gave up on trying to be an author. If I am stuck on JongKey ideas, I can write about Taemin and Maggie :] And also, your suggestions and ideas are always welcomed :] I hope you are all okay with this...

VOTING:

Every romance has its complications and more often than not, the complications come in the form of or with another person. With JongKey, Shin Se Kyung is that person. However, with Taemin and Maggie...there isn't anyone right now. I'd like to make it so that there is one. I DO NOT want to make this person Tori. Tori is modeled after a few of my closest friends so I'd like to keep her away from that kind of position. I prefer to make it a celebrity. Although I already have two people in mind, it might not please you all. Not everyone likes every celebrity and I am the same. There are many celebrities I dislike. I will mention one, and this was actually who I had in mind for this story. Krystal from f(x) was who I thought of. If you all disagree and have someone else in mind, please let me know. I will take all suggestions into consideration. I don't hate Krystal, if you're wondering. It's just...something personal that really shook me and I still haven't gotten over it. 

I CANNOT POST THE NEXT CHAPTER WITHOUT RELUCTANCE WITHOUT KNOWING WHO THE NEW CHARACTER IS. If the chapter IS posted, it will be very boring lol.