I Like You

Key-Umma is Better

 

credit to whoever made the pic :]


 

“You know, you’ve been staring at him for almost ten minutes straight,”Maggie commented.

 

Seeing Key suddenly turn to face her with a startled look brought a smile to Maggie’s lips. They were all in the van on their way to SHINee’s dorm. Jonghyun had sat in the front seat. Key, Maggie, and Taemin were next. Onew, Minho, and Tori were in the back. Taemin hadn’t understood what Maggie had said, but he knew she was talking to Key about Jonghyun. They way she had looked back and forth between the two with amusement was a dead giveaway.

 

“Does he know you love him?” Maggie stared thoughtfully at Key.

 

“Yeah, he knows. He’s also forgetting he has a girlfriend.”The last part was so soft that Maggie could barely hear it. She also didn’t quite understand what Key meant. However, she didn’t ask as he seemed to be lost in his thoughts once more. Soon, they arrived at SHINee’s dorm. Taemin wrapped his arm around Maggie as she awkwardly hopped off the car. Tori handed her the crutches and Maggie grimaced. She really hated those crutches. Everyone made their way inside the building and piled into the elevator. Maggie smiled as Jonghyun stood next to Key. The elevator was quite crowded, so when Maggie bumped into Key, nothing seemed out of place. Key was off balance for a moment before Jonghyun’s arm came to wrap securely around his waist. No one noticed the smile on Maggie’s face except Key.

 

In no time at all, they all made their way inside the dorm. Jinki went to take a shower while Jonghyun and Minho carried the dining room table into the middle of the living room. Key was in the kitchen as soon as he had set his things down in his room. Taemin and Tori went to get the extra chairs. Maggie had wanted to see if there was anything she could do to help Key, but was immediately shooed away by Key.

 

“Maggie.” Key had called her so softly that she had thought she imagined it.

 

Maggie turned slightly. “Hmm?”

 

“Thank you,” Key smiled.

 

Maggie returned the smile and said, “You’re welcome.”

 

As she turned, she bumped right into Taemin. Normally, Maggie would have been able to balance herself, but with the crutches, she was completely graceless at the moment. The crutches slipped out from under her.

 

This is going to hurt a lot!Maggie closed her eyes.

 

A hand shot out and wrapped around her wrist, pulling her toward a very warm chest. Opening her eyes, Maggie stared up at Taemin.

 

“Are you okay?” he asked. Maggie nodded and blushed.

 

Taemin released her and bent down to grab her crutches. Expecting him to hand it to her, she was completely taken aback when he set them against the wall.

 

“Umm, Oppa, I need those to walk,” Maggie said.

 

Taemin didn’t understand her, but it didn’t matter. He lifted her easily into his arms and carried her to the couch. Maggie squealed and stared at Taemin in surprised.

 

He’s so strong! I wonder if I’m heavy…Is he blushing?

 

Key could see that his son was indeed blushing and tried to stifle his laughter.

 

“Thank you, oppa,” Maggie smiled.

 

Okay, Key couldn’t help it. The look on his son’s face was so cute and he was turning even redder. Key just had to laugh.

 

“They’re so cute together, aren’t they?” A voice to Key’s left suddenly said.

 

Surprised, Key turned to see Jonghyun. “Ye-yeah.”

 

“Key, can we talk later tonight?” Jonghyun was being so serious.

 

“Sure. Is everything okay?” Why is he being so serious?

 

“We’ll just have to see.” Jonghyun walked toward the living room.

 

The evening was filled with chatter and laughter. After dinner, they had played games. Since Maggie and Tori couldn’t really understand Korean, they stuck to simpler games. Eventually, it was time for the girls to return to their hotel. SHINee’s manager had offered to drive them back.

 

Later that night, when almost everyone had gone to bed, Key and Jonghyun were up on the rooftop of the building. The two of them usually came up to the roof to talk whenever it was something serious. The view of the sky always had a way of calming them down.

 

Key walked toward the railing. The moon was high in the sky and the stars were shining brightly. Jonghyun hadn’t said a word yet, but Key knew his hyung would talk when he was ready. Key leaned against the railing, staring at the beautiful night sky for a long time. He had gotten cold after the first few minutes, but stayed because he knew Jonghyun needed someone with him right now. It didn’t matter if Jonghyun ended up not talking tonight. Key would stay by his side. After all, something must be bothering him.

 

Key gasped as he felt Jonghyun’s arms wrap around him from behind.

 

“Hyung?”

 

“Let me hold you…please.” Jonghyun’s breath ghosted over Key’s ear. Key didn’t bother to suppress his shiver. After all, he was cold. The two of them stayed in that position for a while before Jonghyun turned Key around. He inched forward slightly and Key’s attention shifted to his lips. Stepping even closer, Jonghyun connected their lips. He nibbled lightly on Key’s lower lips causing the younger boy to moan softly. Before Jonghyun had the chance to deepen the kiss, Key pushed him away.

 

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?!” Key demanded. It wasn’t that he didn’t like the kiss. Don’t get him wrong, he loved it.

 

“You have a girlfriend!” Really! Must Key remind him every time?

 

“Se Kyung’s shooting on location,” Jonghyun replied. He paused and didn’t continue.

 

“She’s gone for now and what? You need someone to satisfy your needs? I may love you, Kim Jonghyun, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to help you cheat on your girlfriend!” Key was very angry with Jonghyun. How could Jonghyun do this to him?

 

Tears made their way down Key’s cheeks and he angrily walked toward the door. Before he could reach the handle, Jonghyun wrapped his arms around him. Key struggled to get out of his grasp.

 

“Key, Key! Stop! No! Let me explain!” Jonghyun tried his best to hold onto Key.

 

“Explain what?! I don’t want to hear another word from you!” Key continued to struggle. When did Jonghyun get this strong anyway?

 

“I wasn’t using you! Key, I like you!” Jonghyun’s words froze the boy in his arms.

 

Seeing as how Key wasn’t struggling to get away from him anymore, Jonghyun continued, “I like you, Key. I really like you.”


 

Hello :DDD I just finish watching City Hunter^^ It is so awesome!! I recommend that drama if you haven't watched it yet :D Okay anyway, I actually finished this last night, but I was too tired to read over it. When I was closing the document, I almost lost everything I typed!! You know how you are asked to re-save even if you just press spacebar? Well, I saved, then pressed spacebar, then clicked close. When asked if I wanted to save the changes I made, I accidentally clicked 'No.' Omg!! I panicked!!! I reopened the file and was so happy it was still there...Oh..umm..I haven't read over this...haha...I was so caught up in the drama that I didn't bother to read it over so I apologize for any mistakes >< I hope you liked this chapter^^