Coming Home

Key-Umma is Better

 

Key awoke the next morning and was puzzled to find himself in his bed. He didn’t remember going to bed. In fact, he was pretty sure he fell asleep on the couch. Shrugging, he got ready for the day before heading to the kitchen to make everyone breakfast. As he was finishing up the eggs, Minho walked into the room. He was already dressed and had his bag. Minho had an early schedule today; he would be going to film Dream Team.

 

“I’ll be back later tonight,” he said.

 

Key nodded as Minho walked out the door. Key had finished cooking breakfast and headed back to his room to wake Jinki up. After much persuasion, Jinki finally dragged himself into the bathroom to get ready for the day. Key then walked into Jonghyun and Minho’s room. He walked toward Jonghyun’s bed and gently shook him.

 

“Hyung, wake up,” Key said. Jonghyun made no response.

 

“Hyung, hurry up. Wake up. Breakfast is ready,” Key tried once more. Still nothing.

 

“Yah, hyung!” Key spoke a little louder this time. He gave an exasperated sigh as he reached out once more to shake Jonghyun awake. However, Jonghyun’s hand suddenly reached out and grabbed a hold on Key’s wrist. Jonghyun pulled lightly and Key fell onto the bed. He landed right next to Jonghyun.

 

“Yah! Wake up!”

 

The only thing Jonghyun do was groan and wrap his arms around Key. “One more hour,” he pleaded.

 

“No, wake up!” Key said.

 

Jonghyun groaned and opened his eyes slightly. Key pried Jonghyun’s arms off of him and got up from the bed. Suddenly, they heard the front door open and someone was calling out, “Hyung?”

 

Walking out of the room, Key saw that it was Taemin who had just come in. He was back from his trip to Hawaii. Giving him a hug, Key told Taemin to put his things away and come eat breakfast with them. Taemin complied and headed to his room. He set his things down by the foot of his bed and walked back out into the kitchen. He sat down at the table and Jinki, followed by Jonghyun, did the same. They four of them ate breakfast and Taemin told them about his experiences in Hawaii. He also told them about the girl he had met in Hawaii.

 

“What’s her name?” Jonghyun-hyung asked.

 

“Maggie,” Taemin replied.

 

“What does she look like?” Key-umma asked.

 

“She was about half a foot shorter than me, and she had long brown hair. Her eyes were brown too and she wore glasses. She was pretty light too,” Taemin commented.

 

“How do you know that?” Jonghyun-hyung asked.

 

“I caught her when she crashed into me. She smelled like vanilla.”

 

“Did you ask for her number?” Jinki-hyung asked.

 

Taemin frowned and shook his head.

 

“Well, maybe you’ll meet her again,” Jonghyun-hyung smiled.

 

“My Taeminnie’s growing up,” Key teased. They four of them spent the rest of the morning catching up and talking. Key, Jonghyun, and Jinki had to leave around 11 for their schedules. Taemin did not have any schedules that day, so he was able to relax and get some sleep at the dorm. That night, when everyone was home, their manager came and discussed with them their promotions in China. SHINee would be traveling to China in a few days to begin their promotional activities there.


Hi everyone :D I'm so so so sorry for not updating in..6 days, and I know this update was pretty boring. Hopefully, the next one will be longer and better :] You can probably guess from this chapter what the SHINee members will be doing in the next :] Also, you can tell I'm following the time frame as it's already February in this story and they should be preparing for their Japan debut and not going to China for promotional activities. Oh well :P haha

I had a huge writer's block, and I still kind of have it. I'm really sorry for such a boring chapter.