Finally!

Key-Umma is Better

 

credit to whoever took/edit pic :]


 

Jonghyun hadn’t finished showering when Key had finished talking to Maggie. Key lay on Jonghyun’s bed and thought back to the conversation he had with Maggie. Key knew Taemin had wanted Maggie to attend college here in Korea. His son had brought a lot of brochures home and the three of them had spent hours going over them. Key understood that asking Maggie to practically move to Korea for the next couple of years was a lot to ask, especially when she didn’t speak Korean. Although he knew Taemin wouldn’t be happy with Maggie’s decision, he knew it was the right choice. They both needed to figure out if what they felt for each other was real or not. Also, it wasn’t fair to ask Maggie to completely uproot her life in Hawaii for Taemin.

 

“What are you thinking of?” Jonghyun’s sudden question startled Key. He sat up in bed and said, “Maggie’s not going to college here.”

 

“Taemin isn’t going to like that.” Jonghyun sat next to Key.

 

Key sighed. “I know.”

 

Jonghyun grabbed a hold of Key’s hand. “I broke up with her tonight.”

 

“Oh.”

 

“She said she saw it coming, and she asked me if I love you.”

 

Key turned startled eyes to face Jonghyun. “And?”

 

Jonghyun leaned in closer toward Key. “I love you, Key.” Key closed the distance between them and kissed Jonghyun. He had waited so long to hear those words. Well, it took that dino long enough.


 

Hiii everyone :D I am grateful to those that are still reading my story despite my lack of updates! And to the new readers, thank you for reading :] i hope you will continue >< 

Now, this chapter would have been up five minutes ago if i hadn't forgotten one thing: the title. Seriously, i finished typing this and then i was like "oh sh*t i don't have a title." 

i realize this chapter was quite short and that it is outrageous since i have waited so long to update. don't worry! the next chapter should be up later tonight (it's currently 12:16pm for me)

thank you for all your support :] i will be finishing this story soon - not the next chapter lol.