Going Further? I Don't Think So

Key-Umma is Better

 

Key’s breath caught in his throat. Jonghyun likes him? He really likes him? Stunned, Key lifted his right arm slowly to rest on Jonghyun’s arm. He loosened Jonghyun’s hold and the older boy’s arms dropped to his side. Key turned to face him. Caressing Jonghyun’s cheek with his right arm, Key smiled tenderly. Jonghyun likes me.


 

The two of them sat on the floor of the roof. Jonghyun was leaning back against the wall next to the door. Key was leaning against Jonghyun’s chest. The two of them stared at the night sky. The scene was incredibly romantic, but Key knew they had some things to talk about.

 

“Hyung, what about Se Kyung-noona?” Might as well get straight to the point.

 

Jonghyun stiffened slightly.

 

Key rested his hand on Jonghyun’s thigh. “Do you still like her?”

 

Jonghyun sighed. Did they really have to talk about her now?

 

“I don’t know, Key. I liked her, that’s why I started going out with her. We never really spent a lot of time together because of our busy schedules. While we talked over the phone and text, it’s not the same as seeing someone in person. The most memorable event was Valentine’s.” Jonghyun felt Key’s grip tighten slightly.

 

Staring at the boy leaning against him, Jonghyun suddenly remembered why his Valentine’s had been so memorable. That’s right…Key arranged everything. He had given Se Kyung the idea to make me dinner. The dishes were my favorite too. That was Key’s Valentine’s gift to me; a wonderful Valentine dinner with my girlfriend…

 

Jonghyun wrapped his arms around Key tightly. “Thank you, Key. My Valentine’s was memorable because of you.”

 

This time, Key stiffened. “What do you mean?”

 

Jonghyun smiled, “Se Kyung told me you helped her. You gave her the idea to make me dinner. You gave her your gift to me. Thank you, Key.”

 

Key stayed quiet. Really, what could he say?

 

They stayed in silence for a while before Jonghyun finally spoke. “Se Kyung is a great person, but I don’t think I like her that way anymore.”

 

He turned Key to face him and leaned in toward his lips. “I’m going to break up with her. I like you, Key. I don’t want to be with her anymore.”

 

Key smiled happily. Jonghyun leaned forward and kissed him. Key responded eagerly, parting his lips to allow Jonghyun entrance. Jonghyun’s hand gently grasped Key’s neck, bringing him even closer. As he slanted his lips, his hand reached up and gently pulled Key’s hair. The younger boy gasped softly as Jonghyun’s lips left his to leave a trail of kisses on his neck.

 

The way Jonghyun made his spine tingle made it very difficult for Key to push him away. Jonghyun stared at him with confusion. Key smiled and got up before helping Jonghyun up. He held Jonghyun’s hand as he opened the door. The two of them walked down a few flights of stairs before reaching their floor. Opening the door, they walked to their apartment. Key imputed the code and opened the door. He paused inside the apartment when he heard the door close. Turning to face Jonghyun, Key walked closer before kissing him passionately. He panted slightly as he pulled away when Jonghyun’s hands travelled under his shirt.

 

“You’ll have to break up with her before you can do anything else.” Key smirked as he noticed Jonghyun’s bulge in his pants.

 

“Good night, hyung.”


 

Hiiii :D Haha, this chapter is short, like I told a few of you. Okay, first things first, the kiss...if the scene , I'm so sorry >< I had the most difficult time writing it. As for reasons...I realllly don't want to explain it haha. I talked about this with my best friend and she and I both agreed on the problem. To sum up our many texts, here's the simplest explanation: I've never felt...a spark? It was just "oh, a kiss." or "ugh." OH THAT REMINDS ME. To all you girls out there who haven't had your first kiss yet, let me give you some advice. There's no need to rush it. Just because your friends have had their first kiss, doesn't mean you have to. Just because you start dating someone, it doesn't mean you have to kiss them immediately. My first kiss...I wish I could take it back. 

Okay okay, moving on. This relates to the story and is very IMPORTANT. 

School started for me on Tuesday. I won't have much free time anymore. For the JONGKEY couple...I could end it in the next few chapters, as in end this story. OR I could add in some sort of cliche twist. It'll prolong the story a bit more than just ending it in the next few chapters. BUT, keep in mind that school has started. What free time I do have might not be spent writing this story because of writer's block. You, my readers, clearly know how bad my writer's block can be. Of course, if I end it in the next few chapter without a cliche twist, then I'm not just going to put "JongKyung breaks up. Now Jonghyun can be with Key." That's kinda TOO boring haha. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! 

Now for Taemin and Maggie, they're not the main couple so I won't add much drama to it. It'll end...peacefully? for that couple. I dunno how to describe it, but I already have the ending in my head so Sulli doesn't really do too much.