Saying Good-Bye

Key-Umma is Better

 

credit to whoever took and edited pic :]


 

“Se Kyung?” Jonghyun expressed in surprise. His girlfriend stood in front of him in front of SHINee’s dorm.

 

“Surprise!” I came home from shooting the drama early. I thought I’d come and surprise you. Are you busy today?” she asked.

 

“Uh no, but—“ Jonghyun started to say.

 

“He’ll be right out noona. Just give him some time to change. Why don’t you come in and wait?” Key interrupted.

 

As Se Kyung took a seat on the couch, Key and Jonghyun headed to their room. As Key picked through Jonghyun’s clothes, Jonghyun started to ask Key questions in heated whispers.

 

“What are you doing? I thought we were going to hang out today!” Jonghyun was upset. However, he was caught off guard when Key turned to him and smiled.

 

“You idiot. She came back early to spend time with you. Spend some time with her and then talk to her. The sooner you talk to her about your relationship, the sooner you can end it. When you do, you can finally kiss me again.” Key held out Jonghyun’s outfit. The older male put it on with no further protests. What could he say? Key had a point.


 

Jonghyun and Se Kyung went to watch a movie together. It was a movie that Se Kyung had been dying to see, and one that Jonghyun had already seen with Key. After the movie, Jonghyun took her to dinner and they chatted about the movie and Se Kyung’s drama. Before long, they had finished dinner and were now at the park. Jonghyun led Se Kyung toward a bench and they both sat down.

 

Turning to face her, Jonghyun sighed. “Se Kyung-ah, I need to tell you something,” he started, “While you were gone, no even before that, I started to have feelings for someone else. I’m sorry. My feelings for you aren’t the same anymore. It wouldn’t be fair to either of us if we stayed together. I want to break up.”

 

Se Kyung gave him a sad smile. “I know. You were quieter tonight, and you distanced yourself. You haven’t even held my hand today. I kind of saw this coming.”

 

“I really am sorry,” Jonghyun said.

 

Se Kyung was silent before she took a deep breath and stood up. “It’s okay. I’ll be fine. Just tell me something; are you in love with Key?”

 

Jonghyun stood as well. “Yes I am. I’m sorry Se Kyung.”*


 

When Jonghyun returned to the dorm, he saw that Maggie had come over. She and Key were talking on the couch. They both looked up at him. Maggie offered a small smile in greeting while Key got up and walked toward him.

 

“I need to talk to Maggie for a bit. Let’s talk in your room later. Now go take a shower,” Key said.

 

Jonghyun smiled and nodded. Key walked back toward Maggie and sat down. “Are you sure about this?”

 

Maggie nodded. “Taemin-oppa  will be fine. Also, this way, we can find out if our feelings are real. I’m going to have to go back and go to college anyway. Nothing really changes.”

 

“Yes, that’s true, but I think Taemin was hoping you’d stay here for college,” Key smiled.

 

Maggie smiled as well. “Stay? Don’t you mean come back?”

 

Key seemed surprised before he laughed. “Yes, I guess that’s right. You’ve only been here for a little while, but it feels like you’ve been with us for a long time. Well, this will always be a home for you.”

 

“Thank you Key. I will definitely come back. Now, go talk to Jonghyun-oppa.


 

OMG I'M SO SORRY >< I don't have any excuses, only explanations that I will explain later...lol okay, that sounded funny. BUT MOVING ON. 

* - This isn't anything big, but isn't that line cute?^^ ..uhh btw, I hope you found the earlier * and that it led you to read this *.

Okay, as many of you can probably tell, this story is coming to and end soon TvT I'm gonna miss it so much! BUT it's not done yet hehe xD And I will continue to write one-shots. 

Jonghyun and Se Kyung are separated! (In my story, finally lol) JONGKEY!!! <3

As you can see, Taemin and Maggie are gonna have to discuss a few things. They're ending was planned out waaaayyyyyy earlier. And when I finally post that ending, let me know what you think :]

OKAY EXPLANATION TIME:

I'm not going into too much detail, because some problems are just too personal. Let's just say my family, school, and love life aren't working out. I'm so glad I updated this because really, it gave me a chance to escape from my reality. Unfortunately, it won't last long, but I got to relax, if just for a bit :]

I would be forever grateful to read your reviews^^