Chapter 2

I cant really smile,maybe I smile but not whole heartedly

The Super Junior Member decided to go back to their classroom after Hyoyeon leave.

Hankyung: Aish! What's her problem? Did we do something wrong?

Sungmin: I don't know. She very unpredictable.

Siwon: Maybe she's not feeling well.

Donghae: What do you mean by that? She's in.........you know.

Siwon: (Hits Donghae's head) Yah! ypur such a ert! Did you know that it's a sin--------

Heechul:(sighed) Here he goes again.

Siwon: to think of erse thoughts about women? You won't be able to go to heaven if you keep on doing that.*points at the sky* Go confess to him right now!(A/N its a continuation of siwon's statement)

Donghae: It's just a curiosity you know! Aish that really hurts(rubbing his head)

Leeteuk: Hey that's enough, let's go to the classroom now.

They followed Leeteuk and they arrive at the room in no time. They were about to enter when Eunhyuk bumps into someone. It was Hyoyeon but she didn't notice that it was him.

Hyoyeon: Mianhae*bows*

Then she continue her way. He wasn't able to say something to her but he notice that she was in a hurry and her things was with her.

Kyuhyun: Yah! Eunhyuk-hyung, that was Hyoyeon right? Why is she in a hurry?

Eunhyuk: I don't know why are you asking me?

Kyuhyun: Nothing

Eunhyuk decided to follow her so he leaves Kyuhyun behind.

Kyuhyun: Yah! Hyung where are you going? Yah!

He ignore him and continue to follow Hyoyeon.


When she arrives at the school gate Hyoyeon look at the surrounding to make sure that no one will see her. she took a capsule from her bag and pressed the button. The capsule became a high-tech car. She wasn't aware that some one was watching her. She got into the car and start the engine then she start driving to the headquarters.

-Eunhyuk's POV-

Woah!!! It's so cool!! a capsule became a car and not just a car a high-tech one.I almost drop my jaw because I'm very amazed of that, it's my first time to see a transformation from a little capsule into an extravagant car.I didn't realize that someone was behind me.

-Donghae's POV-

Why is he here? His face also look like he saw a ghost so I approach him and take a look on the direction of his eyes. I waved my hand in front of him but I can't wake him up "again" so I hit him really hard this time.

Eunhyuk: Ouch! what was that for?!

Donghae: Yah! What are you looking at, huh?

Eunhyuk: Nothing!

Donghae: Nothing?! Your face look like you saw a ghost.

Eunhyuk: Well I saw a capsule that turns in to a high-class and high-tech car.

Donghae: Huh? a capsule in to a car? That can't be, your really insane!!!

Eunhyuk: Hey I'm not joking I really saw it swear!*raise his right hand*

Donghae: Is that a sign that you're "IN LOVE"

Eunhyuk: What do you mean by that "IN LOVE" word?

Donghae: Oh come on! if you can hide to other then you can't hide it from me. I know that you're in love with her.

Eunhyuk: Who? Gyuri noona?(making a "wild guess")

Donghae: NO!!! You really want me to shout her name then fine I'll shout her name. YOUR IN LOVE WITH HYO..

Eunhyuk covered my mouth before I completed the name.

Eunhyuk: Aish! OK, OK I admit it. I'm in love with her.

Donghae: See....I knew it, but what will you do?

Eunhyuk: What do you mean?

Donghae: Our hyungs and dongseangs are already mad at her.

Eunhyuk: So?????

Donghae: So.. It won't easy for you to get their approval to court her. Also It would be hard for you to court her because she hates us remember.

Eunhyuk: Yeah! that's right*sighed*. But I really don't know if I do really love her.

Donghae:Hmmmmm......... is that so?? Well tell me what you feel about her.

Eunhyuk: Umm.. well when I saw her awhile ago I feel that there's butterfly in my stomach. Also my heart really beats faster as if i danced for so long. (smiling on his own)

Donghae: Hmm..... based on your description and also on your face. I can say that your really in love with her at first sight. But it's impossible for you to court her. You will enter the hole of a needle before before you can do it.

Eunhyuk: I know right, but why is she mad at us awhile ago and she was in a hurry when she bump into me?

Donghae: I don't know? What am I a stalker?!

-end of POV-

Suddenly the bell rang and they run to their classroom. Luckily the teacher didn't arrive yet so they were not late.

Eunhyuk: Yah! Donghae-ahh don't tell anyone ok (catching his breath)

Donghae: About what?

Eunhyuk: About Hyoyeon duh!

Donghae: Araso! Don't worry it's our secrect.

Eunhyuk: Thanks

Zhou Mi: Eunhyuk-hyung, Donghae-hyung where have you been?

Donghae: Oh! we just roamed around

The teacher entered after Donghae finished his statement. They immediately take their seat and the teacher said that Hyoyeon needs to go home because she was sick but no one seemed to care about it. As the time fly Eunhyuk always thinks of Hyoyeon. He wondered why Hyoyeon leave awhile ago. He sensed that their teacher wasn't telling the truth. He was curious about her and there was so many questions on his head. He didn't noticed that they were already dismissed.]

Heechul: Yah! Why do you keep on looking ay Hyoyeon's place? Are you in love with her.

Eunhyuk didn't respose and still looking at her place. then suddenly Heechul hits Eunhyuk's head.

Eunhyuk: Yah! why did you do that hyung! Omo my head relly hurts. what are saying awhile ago?

Heechul: Aish! I said are you in love with her?

Eunhyuk: N...No I'm...I'm not. why would I?

Kangin: Good better not be.

Eunhyuk: Why? Do you really hate her that much?

Kangin: Actually no. I just hate the words that she said to us and I don't get the meaning of it.

Leeteuk: OK Guys let's go we have a schedule after class and we don't what to be late right?

All: Neh!

Henry: Hyung, Zhou Mi and I will just stay at SM Building to practice for our upcoming concert.

Leeteuk: OK, we will also go practice after our schedule. So see you later guys!*wave*

Zhou Mi: OK, Bye see you later hyung*waved back*

They go to separate ways. Henry and Zhou Mi immiediately went outside the school to go to the SM Building while the otherswent to their dormitory first then after that they immediately go to the scheduled interview.


ok chapter 2 is now finished. next is hyoyeon what do you think will happen to her in chapter 3

pls comment after you had read it and you can guess what will happen to hyoyeon.

-Sapphire-