Chapter 1

I cant really smile,maybe I smile but not whole heartedly

Hyoyeon was a Colonel of Zee Alliance Force and she was forced by her father to ba a spy in a school to catch a wanted person for over 20 years.

Hyoyeon's POV

Aish!!!!!!!!!!!! why do I have to do this. I already finished 5 courses in college and yet I have to go to High School again. Aish!!!!!

Suddenly the bell rang as the class starts and the teacher entered

Teacher Taeyon: Ok class pls. take you seat and we will start but before that I need to introduce you to our new students. You may now come in(talking to the people outside)

The class became a market place once they enter the room.  I saw 15 boys(A/N: there are only 17 girls inside the room) and looks excited but I ignore them anf get back to my work. I was working on my technology report for the new gadgets of the spies.

-END OF POV-

3rd Person POV

the 15 boys enter the room and the girls scream. Hyoyeon didn't mind them and she was very busy to entertain those useless things. After they've enter they introduced themselves one by one.

Leeteuk: Hi I'm Leeteuk nice to meet you all. I hope we can be freinds.*smile*

Heechul; Hello I'm Heechul But you can call me Chullie for short(A/N I don't if its his nickname so just tell me if I'm wrong)*smile*

Yesung: Hello I'm Yesung*smile*

Eunhyuk: Hi i'm Eunhyuk but you can call me Hyukie*smile**wave*

Siwon: Hi I'm Siwon Nice to meet you*smile*

Donghae: Hello I'm Donghae nice to meet you*smile*

Ryeowook: Hello I'm Ryeowook but you can call me wookie*smile*

Kibum: Hi I'm Kibum*smile*

Sungmin: Hi I'm Sungmin*smile*

Kangin: Hello everyone I'm Kangin*smile*

Hankyung: Hi I'm Hankyung nice to meet you*smile*

Shindong: Hello I'm Shindong*smile*

Henry: Hello I'm Henry*smile*

Zhou Mi: Hi I'm Zhou Mi*smile*

Kyuhyun: Hi I'm Kyuhyun I'm the youngest here nice to meet you all*smile*

The girls scream again after the boys had introduced themselve with the class.

Teacher Taeyon: Ok it looks like your really welcome here. So please take your sit near Hyoyeon beside the window.

The 15 Boys appraoch their seats and they notice the pretty girl who's busy writing something.

Heechul: She must be Hyoyeon

All the members was amazed on her beauty specially their "Dancing Machine". he dropped his jaw and thankfully Donghae was beside him to wake hin up.

Donghae: Hey you know what, Mosquitoes might enter your mouth if you keep staring at her.

He was still in his daydream and Donghae hardly hits his head

Eunhyuk: Yah! what was that for?

Donghae: For You to wake up in your daydream while staring at her.

Eunhyuk: I'm not staring at her.

Donghae: Then what are you doing huh?

Eunhyuk: I'm just finding my seat.

Then he notice that all of them had found their seat wxcept for him. the only available seat was beside the beautiful girl.

-Eunhyuk's POV-

I sat beside her anf thinking of what is she doing. I wanted to greet her but i can't I'm too shy to do it. i get a piece of paper and wrote somethingthen i pass it to her and I'm glad that she accepted it. YEY!

-Hyoyeon's POV-

The guy who look like a monkey gave me a note i wonderwhat he wrote on a piece of paper. I stop my work,took the paper and open it.

Hi Eunhyuk but you can call me Hyukie. You must me Hyoyeon right? Can I invite you for lunch together with my hyungs and dongsaengs?

After that I immediately reply to it.

Yes I am Hyoyeon but let me get straight to the point, I'm not interested in making friends with you guys.. And why did you invite me to have lunch with you guys? are you interested with me?

I pass the paper to him and get back to my work.

-Eunhyuk's POV-

She pass me the paper and i read it. I was shock of her response. I didn't know that she was a tacfull person. The I write again a note to explain.

No its not like that I just want to invite you to lunch that's all. speaking of my hyungs and dongseang, they were very nice and I assure you that they won't harm you. PROMISE.

That's what I wrote but it was a lie. I really want to make friends with her but I guess she won't be my "friend". Aish!! what am I thinking I just invited her that's all. The I pass again the paper to her.

-Hyoyeon's POV-

He pass me the note again and I read it. He explain it to me anf then again I replay to his note.

Ok if that's the case then i will accpect your invitation.

I pass agin the note and look at him. I'm not surprise of his reaction. He smiled after he read the note and he looked at me and bowed. I also bowed to give my respect to him and again back to my work.

- end of POV-

The bell rang signing that it was lunch time. Eunhyuk approach Hyoyeon together with the other Super Juinor member. They introduce themselves to her and they said they want to make friends with her They have chat for a long time. They didn't look like they were hungry but one of the members really do.

Shindong: Yah! Let's have a chat with her while were eating. I'll be insane if I didn't eat. Omo, my stomach is       growling already. I NEED TO EAT!!!

Leeteuk: OK let's have a lunch first. Hyoyeon want to come with us?

Hyoyeon: Sure Eunhyuk had invited me so i will join you guys.

Kangin: Really?! Yah! Eunhyuk-ahh why didn't you tell us do youi want me to beat you?

Eunhyuk: Aish! Do I have to tell you that?

All SUJU MEMBERS: OF COURSE!!!

Eunhyuk: Aish! Nevermind. Let's go Hyoyeon

Ryeowook: Hey what about us?

Shindong:Yeah I really want to eat NOW!!

Eunhyuk: You don't have common sense do you?

Heechul: Yah! your the most stupid among the group you know.

Leeteuk: OK that's enough let's go now we need to eat.

All of them go out of the room and Hyoyeon was following them together with Eunhyuk.

While they were eating at the school garden someone ask her about......

Yesung: Hey Hyoyeon are you a strainght A student here?

Hyoyeon:.............(just staring at her food)

Kibum: Hey are you alright?(waving his hand infront of her)

Hyoyeon: I'm sorry but I can't tell you guys. Besides we just met and......

Fans: Ahhh!!!! Oppa can we have your autograph please, please, please *pout*

Hyoyeon got irritated with the fans so she decided to leave.

-Hyoyeon's POV-

So they were really popular. I hate people who are over confident of their selves. As I look on them I feel like that their personality was just as I expected so I decided to leave after they had sign those girls notebook. I immediately stand and......

Hyoyeon: Sorry guys I need to go. Thanks for inviting me.

I bowed and continue on my way but someone grabbed my hand. I look on the person who's holding my hand and it was him, the monkey boy.

Eunhyuk: Hey are you alright? Why do you want to leave now we were just getting to know each other and you....

Hyoyeon: Yah! let me get this clear. I just accepted your invitation because i thought that you guys are are not the same with the others, but I was wrong. You are all the same.

He was speechless. I puul back my hand and continue on my way. All of them just ignore me and I was thankfull to that, at least I won't be bother in completing my mission. As I get back to the room my phone ring and I got a call from my brother. I picked it immediately and ask what's the matter.

Hyoyeon:Oppa is there something wrong?

Taecyon: Hyo I'll fetch you after your class there is an emergency with the other case.

Hyoyeon: What was the case oppa

Taecyon: Remember the drug dealer that was under investigation?

Hyoyeon: Neh! What about it?

Taecyon:  They will deliver it to Incheon and we need to stop it.

Hyoyeon: No need to fetch me I'll go to the headquarters this instance

Taecyon: No you can't you still have class.

Hyoyeon: Oppa!  I already know all the concepts they were taking and beside I already finished 5 courses in different famous universities and all of the courses I am A cumlaude and a respected Officer of Zee Alliance Forces.

Taecyon: Ok fine no need to tell me all those things. Will you arrive here at the headquarters in 5 mins.?

Hyoyeon: Yes I will Just wait for me.

I immediately pack my things and i hurriedly get out of the room. When I approach the door,someone bump me and I said sorry without looking at him and proceed to the headquarters.


There it is Chapter one. So what fo you think?? it is interesting or not pls comment.

and by the way i will update my chapter every weekend because im really busy for the next few months because i will graduate on march and theres so many requirements to finish.

so comment pls

i need to improve my writing skill