Chapter 4

Begin with Hate and End with Love
Day 4  “I heard there will be new transfer student at our school.” Hyoyeon told them. “Who?” Jessica asked. “Male. He’s been living at overseas since he was little kid.” “How do you know?” Seohyun asked. “Well, there has fan girl exciting about him and I accidentally heard about him.” “Way to go!” Tiffany high-five with Hyoyeon. “Hey Fany! Have you done your work? The teacher wants it tomorrow. The craft one.” Seohyun said. Tiffany gasped. “Oh, man! I totally forgot. Thank you for reminding me. Bye!” She run and go towards art club. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “Hey guys! I have to leave early. Later, we’re going to finish the film. Bye!” Siwon walks out from the class. “He always have to leave early.” Eunhyuk comment. “He’s a prince.” Donghae replied. “And a dork.” Kyuhyun replied while playing PSP. “Hey Kyu! What about the new tutor I recommend? How is she?” Donghae asked. “I don’t know.” “What do you mean by that?” “I really don’t know what I mean by the word I’m saying, if you know what I mean.” Donghae and Eunhyuk trying to decipher Kyuhyun’s word. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “Finally, I’m finish!” Tiffany smile and place her artwork at art club to let the teacher examine. She walk out happily when the discipline teacher saw her. “Hey you! Why are you wearing tracksuit underneath you skirt? Which class are you from?” He chase her. Tiffany already shocked and run as fast as she can to run from him. ‘Aigoo. I thought I’m going to be in a good mood today.’ She went to reception desk and hide beside the table. The transfer student who just arrive feel confused with her action. She’s trying hard to let the tracksuit fell why eyeing on the discipline teacher. “Excuse me but can you tell me where is the art department?” he asked. “Urm, you have to turn left until you see 2 ways. Take the right and you will see the art department. It’s located at level 2. See ya!” She left hurriedly and forgot to take her tracksuit. He just watched her go and take her tracksuit with him. ‘What a strange girl.’ ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “Finally, I’m free from him. That was close.” Tiffany is panting when two guys standing in front of her. “Eh? Both of you are from my house that day?” “Yes Crown Princess. The Empress commands us to ride you back to the place right away.” “Urm, I – I left my bag at the class. I will get it.” Not even an inch Tiffany wants to run away, he already hold her bag. Tiffany feels slump. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “Eomma, I’m going to miss you!” Tiffany said with teary eyes. “Me too. Hey, you have be grown up woman now.” She is rub her back softly. “What if, what if I’m not going have a chance to see you again?” “Nonsense. I will visit you anytime. So, don’t cry and go on. Don’t let the men waiting for you that long.” She hurried her and walk to the door. Tiffany watched her family for the last time before going to palace and prepare to become the Crown Princess. “Here we go.” She muttered under her breath. After arrived, she must try the wedding clothes and learn the protocol of the royal  wedding. She’s very tired because they started at the morning at ended at late of night. She’s very worn out but as the princess, she cannot sigh nor complaint because every netizens admired the royal. After everything was finished, she’s take a seat outside the palace and watching stars. “Wah, really makes my day!” “What makes your day?” one voice asked. “The stars.” Tiffany immediately frown when she knew that voice. “What do you want?” she asked. “I’m tired. Why? I cannot sit here?” Siwon said while sit beside her. “It’s your place. I’m just an outsider. Sit wherever you like it.” Siwon looked at her. “You are really tired. Why don’t you take a sleep? Tomorrow will be a long day.” “Fine. I really can’t open my eyes anyway. Goodnight.” Tiffany yawn and went to her room. What she didn’t know, Siwon watched ‘till she’s gone from his eyes.