Chapter 19

Begin with Hate and End with Love
Day 19 “Acting?” Both Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk were surprised to hear Seohyun’s explanation. “Donghae is in charge of being abusive brother and I’m going to be his sister. Doesn’t Film Department know about it?” Seohyun confused because they don’t even know the acting. “They rarely in the class especially Eunhyuk who already change his dream from becoming film director to successful dance teacher.” Donghae answers for her. “Oh.” Seohyun manage to answer. “I was taken a back when Kyuhyun without feeling any mercy hit Donghae. It’s been a years when I saw him in rage before.” Eunhyuk explains. “Have he been like this before?” Seohyun wonders. Kyuhyun was frowning. “Yeah, it’s happen when Eunhyuk imitate his favorite action figured into comical. At first, he doesn’t care about it but when Eunhyuk does that for several times, it hit him. We were 10 years old, right Eunhyuk?” Donghae asks. He nods for several times. “Can you imagine 10 years old boy fight? It’s not ordinary fight when you was really mad and want to hit something.” “I was furious, all right? No need to torment me like that.” Kyuhyun was walking out from her house. She was surprised and hurriedly chasing him behind. “Well, did I see something different?” Donghae teases. “It was her, all right. I get it now.” Eunhyuk smiling. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “Kyuhyun, wait for me!” Seohyun still chases Kyuhyun who didn’t stop his walk. “What do you want?” Finally, he stops and she hit his back because of sudden stop. “Why are you mad all of sudden? They were telling the truth, am I right?” “So, want to make me mad? Go on. I will take it.” Kyuhyun is mocking her. “Why would I? I never see this Kyuhyun side before. I thought you are quiet kid, always immersed yourself in games and don’t care about anything unless it’s very important. I thought you were heartless.” Seohyun explains. “Am I? Yeah, that’s why they leave me because I’m such a troublesome kid. I know nothing but games and fighting. That’s what they ever thought about me.” “But I’m not. I think you were excellent in academic. You didn’t express yourself much but I know, within your heart, you really want to show them you are worth it. I used to be like that, Kyuhyun. Everyone has their own problems but to less the burden, share with people around you. Who knows you might feel ease after that?” “Who wants to hear about my history?” “Your girlfriend?” Seohyun suddenly blurted out. “Girlfriend?” “The one who have been walking with you that day.” “Oh, I already broke up with her. She’s such annoying little brat who knows nothing about saving. I hate type like her.” “See, it’s not bad to share.” “What ever.” “You’re going to get used to it. By the way, later at night can I come to your house?” “Why?” Kyuhyun was surprised to hear Seohyun’s request. “I still remember you want to eat my cake. So, I will make it after my practice with Donghae oppa. What’s your favorite?” “I will come to your house. It’s not nice for innocent girl like you to wandering around at night. I like chocolate cake.” “Chocolate cake, then. I will see you tonight.” Seohyun bid him goodbye before enters back the building. Kyuhyun smiles happily.