Chapter 20

Begin with Hate and End with Love
Day 20 “Have you goes into the palace and greet your grandmother and the King?” Sungmin’s mother says to him one day. “I always do that every morning and after school. Why do you ask?” “Great. Make sure they don’t suspect anything and they trust you with all their heart. We’re going to make you a crown prince instead Siwon. You deserved it better.” She mocks. Sungmin didn’t say anything and looks forward. He held a big sigh. ‘This is not what I want. I just want a normal life. Living with Tiffany.” Sungmin thoughts. “What were you thinking?” His mother nudged him. He looks at her with soft smile. “Nothing, mother. I just feel tired all of sudden. Probably after the play with designing clothes and all that.” Sungmin answers her. “You shouldn’t work hard. Prince should sit there and command his servants.” “They are my friends not the servants. Besides, I want to do this.” Sungmin shook away her hand and goes toward his bedroom; leaving his mother hurt.   “I’m hungry.” Tiffany blurted out. Siwon who sat beside her take a quick glance. “Then?” “Cook for me, pleases. I know your cook is better than mine. You already admit once.” Tiffany nudges him. He bites his lower lip before looking at her. “If I cook for you, what do I get for it?” “You get my compliment because of your delicious dishes!” Tiffany smiles. Siwon shook his head. “I will do it but you had to follow me to buy the groceries.” Siwon gets up quickly and follows by Tiffany who squealing happy. The supermarket wasn’t that far from the summerhouse so they take initiative by walking to there. Tiffany is in charge buying the ingredients. She making sure Siwon doesn’t buy anything mindlessly. She even slaps him hard because bought 2 bottles of coke with a reason he’s thirsty. “You are going to drink a mineral water at the house. Too much carbonated drink can make your lungs sick, you know.” Tiffany advises him. He chuckles. “Okay, honey. I will paying it and you will searching the ingredients.” Siwon teases her. She was blushing hard because of Siwon called her ‘honey’. ‘Tiffany, he only teasing you! He’s not going to fall for you or anything. Bear it!’Tiffany pinches her hand. She groaned. “Are you okay?” Siwon takes her hand and rubbing it slowly. “I’m fine. I accidentally hit the rack.” Tiffany assures him she’s fine but he does not believe her. “I will take the trolley.” Siwon takes the trolley from her and walks away to the counter to pay. “Siwon, do you know that you aren’t devil like people thought?” Tiffany says softly before taking a long pace towards him.