Chapter 10

Begin with Hate and End with Love
Day 10 “Congratulations for opening the yoga class. I hope you will success.” One of the reporters congrats her. She is Sungmin’s mother; used to be Queen in the royal family but when her husband died, she and her son had to leave the palace and live as a normal people. “I hope everyone will enjoy my class as much as I enjoy myself.” She replied. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “Your Highness, I’m sorry to interrupt you but I had something to say.” Queen’s servant come to her to tell the news. “What is it?” she is checking the kitchen and make sure everything going well. “The ex-Queen Young-min had just returned from Los Angeles. She currently open a yoga class near Seoul.” The Queen shocked. “What? How come she…? Why you didn’t tell me earlier?” “I’m sorry, your Highness. I just knew about the news today. Maybe she quietly returned here without telling anyone.” “Why must she come now? First, is her son. Then her. This must be regarding about the throne after the King died. I want you to investigate this things thoroughly. Don’t let anything running out of your sight.” The servant bow at her as a yes. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “Aish! Where did I put my camera?” Siwon mumbled. He searched around his room but nowhere to be found. Apparently, he found Tiffany and asked about it. “You accused me? The answer is no. Ah, you’re such a forgetful person. Let’s go find it at somewhere else. Maybe you misplaced it.” She goes to the attic while he follows her lead. “The elders doesn’t know anything about this, right?” she pointed her finger to the attic. Siwon shook his head. “Only me and you. This is like a hiding place for me. How do you find this place?” “I’m just like detective. Explore new things and found this room.” “Like a thief, yes.” She hit his head lightly. He bolted his eyes. Both of them exchanged glare. “For a snobbish prince like you, yeah. Always forget everything where he put his things. Hurm? There is your camera. It’s on the study table.” She pointed out. “AH, my precious camera!” he holding the camera like a baby and smooch it. “Eeww. Gross. I don’t even kiss my Toto.” She find several book of poem and an old tales. Siwon quietly take her picture when she wasn’t looking. ‘She has photogenic face.’ He thought. “Are you secretly taking my picture?” “No. Why would I do that?” “Maybe I’m pretty?” She make a pretty face. “Yeah, like an elephant.” “Hey!” she hit him so hard on his hand but he keeps teasing her. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “Seohyun, mind if I come to your place?” Jessica called her. “Sure.” She answered through the phone. Jessica who just a few block from Seohyun’s house cross the road. At the same time, Kyuhyun, Donghae and Eunhyuk just got back from horse training and on the way to the mall. Donghae who just glancing at her quickly hushed them to see her. “That’s her I’ve been told you.” Donghae whispered. “Her? She does have that icy face. I wonder if she has any friend.” Eunhyuk replied. “Friend? Than who is Seohyun, Tiffany and Hyoyeon to her? Slave?” Donghae replied while hit his head lightly. “Ouch! No need to be harsh.” “Where is she going?” Donghae followed her. “I thought we were supposed to get something to drink.” Kyuhyun said. “Later.” He dragged both of them with him to see where is Jessica head to. Jessica in front of the big building calling someone. After 5 minutes, a girl is running from the stairs quickly hugged her. “Isn’t that Seohyun?” Eunhyuk pointed at her. Both of them nod. “So, this building must be her home. Maybe I should come here everyday.” Eunhyuk said. “What did you say?” Kyuhyun replied coldly. “Well, remember Hyoyeon who we talked that day regarding Kyuhyun’s tutor? I want her to become my partner for the upcoming school events.” Eunhyuk replied. “What the? What if she in dance?” Donghae said. “No, she’s not. Recently, I have watch her training with my friend that day though she doesn’t see me.” Donghae and Kyuhyun glance at each other and dragged Eunhyuk to go away from there. “Oh, come on guys!” he pleaded.