Chapter 22

Begin with Hate and End with Love
Day 23 After their running away from school’s festival have been known to the Queen, they were immediately got bashed out from her. She said it’s not a proper way or it against the royal rule. Tiffany didn’t say anything and looks down while Siwon takes it to his heart before sighing. “Are you mad at me now?” Siwon asks. Siwon comes towards her way when she was sitting alone at the bench outside. “No, I’m not. It’s my decision anyway.” Tiffany gives him an eye-smile. Siwon was gasped and looks another way. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- At the school, they continue their daily routine as a student. On recess, Sungmin requests Tiffany to meet with him on the rooftop. Tiffany absent-mind goes toward rooftop and greeting him. “What do you want?” Tiffany asks him. Sungmin looks at her and keeps silent. He doesn’t have courage to confess anything to her. “Sungmin, are you okay? If you don’t have anything to say, I will goes down first. They were already waiting for me at the cafeteria.” Before Tiffany gets to hold the doorknob, Sungmin holds her wrist. “Fany, I really, really like you!” Sungmin says it out loud. Tiffany was gasped. “But I - I don’t…” “Asks divorce from him! I know you were really desperate to lead a normal life before. Let’s do it!” Sungmin was begging her. Tiffany shook away his hand roughly. She looks at him in rage. “What are you thinking, Sungmin?! Are you going mad??” “Tiffany, listen to me. I don’t want to lose you.” Sungmin keeps begging her but Tiffany don’t want to hear anything. “Enough already! I only think you as a friend. Not more than that. Full stop.” Sungmin lets out a chuckle. “You already fallen for him, don’t you?” Sungmin teases her. Tiffany was blushing like a red tomato. “No – no I’m not! Where do you hear the news?”   “It’s my top secret. By the way, I’m not kidding when I say I really like you. Live happily with him. I will protect you from behind.” Sungmin pats her head before leaving her dumbfounded. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sungmin stands firmly outside the police station. He keeps bite his lower lips before sighing. He enters the police station with pain chest and decides to do everything. Hyoyeon. Seohyun and Jessica who just passing by take a quick glance at him before shrugged. “I don’t want to know anything. Maybe he had his reason.” Jessica states. “Do you know anything about him, Sica?” Hyoyeon asks. “No. Not at all but I don’t want to mess with people’s business. It’s not nice.” Jessica reply. “Let’s go Hyo. You hear Sica’s opinion.” Seohyun drags Hyoyeon away while Jessica already a meter ahead of them.