Chapter 2 (part 3)

Begin with Hate and End with Love
Day 2 (Part 3) “What are you talking about before I arrive?” The silent suddenly fill the room. The Queen started to speak. “We’re only talk about how the marriage will going, Your Highness.” The Empress only nods and smile towards Tiffany. “You’re must be Tiffany. How old are … oh, my! What’s wrong with your skirt?” She pointed at Tiffany’s skirt that be spilled by the tea. Her white skirt has pink stain. Tiffany stumbled with the words. “It’s … it’s new fashion sense. I think designer wants to create something new that is why because pink is compliment with white.” Tiffany smile to cover the truth behind the lies. Both of them nods. “I see but in here, we use natural colour for our clothes.” The Empress replied softly. “I know and I think our clothes is the one who used natural colour while other country used some chemical mixtures.” Tiffany replied. The Empress and Queen nod agree. “Very well. I will see you later Crown Princess. I have something urgent to do.” They leave while Tiffany is guided by one of the secretary to show the way out. ‘Phew. That was such a close call. I think I might die because of the Queen staring me. By the way, I didn’t see him anywhere. I’m so lucky!’ “Yah, tracksuit girl!” She’s startled when she heard that voice. ‘Aish, I better watch out my words from now.’ She look at him. He’s wearing a white slack with green shirt long sleeve which makes it more taller than she see him in school uniform. “Please excuse us.” Siwon said to other staff. They immediately leave. “What are you doing at here?” She said nothing and hurried pushed the button of elevator. “Ahjussi, is this the way out?” She's pretending that he's not here. He still look at her. “Not going to answer my question?” “No.” When the elevator open, she hurried walk in and push the button close. Siwon smirked before walk away. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “Fany - ah, are you okay?” Her mother asking that night after dinner. “Eomma, why must I get married? I’m still young and have a long way to go.” She sniffed a bit. “Fany, we don’t have any other choice. Even though not because of the debt, you probably must go to palace one day.” “But we can stop this thing, right?” Tiffany get up from the bed and searching for the locket. “Eomma, Appa! Where do you put the locket? We still can cancel it.” Her parents say nothing and acting like nothing happen. “Sis’! It’s here.” Her brother show her the half of the locket. She smile with happiness. She hug her brother before go out to go to the palace. “Stupid son! We’re already going to get rich if you just don’t try to ruin our plan.” His mother hit his head lightly. “Come on! Where is the bus?” Tiffany can’t wait to cancel the agreement when the loud newspaper seller throw paper randomly. She pick up and shocked. In front of the newspaper, there was her photo when she was in junior high school holding a bouquet of flowers on her graduation day. Her hair back day was horrible with the bang and the hair was messy.  She started to scream. “Arrgghhh!!” ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “Well, here I am.” Seohyun stood in front of Kyuhyun’s house. The house was big that can filled with 100 people inside but the environment was quiet like there has no one live inside. She push the bell and wait. No one come to greet her after 20 minute. “Where is he? Does he know my attendance or not?” She dialed Donghae’s number. “Donghae? It’s me Seohyun. Hurm? Yeah, he won’t open the door after several time I push the bell. You’re coming? Alright. I’m waiting.” She waited patiently. Kyuhyun wake up and rubbing his eyes. “What time is it? Who’s out there? I didn’t know I have an appointment?” He stand up lazily and peek from his room. Outside the gate, standing a girl with ponytail holding a book and a backpack on her shoulder. “Who is it? New tutor that Donghae mentions? What ever!” He go towards the bathroom. “Hey Seohyun! Sorry I’m late.” Donghae appeared with blue sweater matching with blue jeans. She’s smile. “It’s okay. I just wondering if there has anyone live here. It seems quiet.” “Occasionally, yeah. But someday, you’ll get used to it. Come!” He open the gate with the key and enter with her. He open the door that led them to the living room. On the left corner, there has a family picture: smiling happy. ‘That’s odd. If he lives with his family, where’s the other?’ she thought. “Kyu! Hey Kyu! I’m here. Where are you?” Donghae went to search him while Seohyun sit on the sofa nearby. “Inside the house is beautiful except laughter is missing.” She mumble. Both of them appeared. Kyuhyun who already taking a bath, dress up with white shirt and black jeans. “What’s your name?” Kyuhyun asked while wipe his wet hair. “My – my name is Seohyun.” She’s a bit stunned with his appearance. “Donghae hyung told me that you are going to tutor me. Are you willing to do it or he bribe you with something?” “Yah!” Donghae and Seohyun talk in the same time. “I’m willing to teach you for nothing, okay? I’m not a greedy type. I’m here for teaching you and that’s it.” She said. “Fine. Donghae, leave. Seohyun your name? Come. Follow me into the room.” Kyuhyun leave her behind with puzzled expression. “Good luck Seohyun. I’ll see you later. Bye!” Donghae walk out from the house. Seohyun slowly gathered her strength and follow Kyuhyun to the room.