Chapter 11

Begin with Hate and End with Love
Day 11 “Hey, don’t forget tonight!” Siwon remind Tiffany who just finished taking breakfast. “What’s with tonight?” “Dummy, where do you put your head when Mr.Lee said about the schedule today? Ah, you must be can’t wait to meet your friends!” he teasing her. She stick her tongue at him. “What ever. We better get going or we’re going to be late for school.” He said nothing and go to school as usual. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “Argh, I’m hungry!” Hyoyeon said. Seohyun and Jessica hit her head at the same time causing the girl screaming a little. “What was that for?” Hyoyeon said while rubbing her head. “Are you a girl or what? Talk softly. Just look at who are in here with us.” Jessica nudged her shoulder towards Sungmin who in the same room with them. “If you hungry, we can go to cafeteria.” He suggested. All of them agreed and goes to cafeteria. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “It’s been a long time we met each other, Siwon.” Yoona started the conversation. They met at hallway near emergency stairs. “Yeah.” He said. After that, both of them silent. He coughed. “How’s the competition?” “It’s great, I guess. I turned them down as the result.” Yoona said, looking down. “Eh, why? It’s a great opportunity you can’t let off.” “I guess my heart still belongs to Korea.” They silent again. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “Seohyun, can I meet you for a while?” Eunhyuk said to her, in front of her class. “What do you want?” “Urm, you’re friends with Hyoyeon right?” ”Yes.” “I saw her dancing not long time ago. Urm, the school event will come and I want her as my dance partner in dance competition. Can you ask her?” “I’m not sure because we want to go ahead somewhere else that time. Nevertheless, I will ask her for you. Is that it?” “Ye – yeah. Before I forget, Kyuhyun said he wants you to teach him history.” “Okay. Bye!” They wave and she got back to her seat; unaware with Hyoyeon suspicious staring. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “Jessica, have you had a feeling for a boys before?” Tiffany blurted a question out of blue. “Don’t know. Never been before. Why? Have something for him?” “Of – of course not. I – I just…” “You can share your story with me.” “Well, before this we always got into a fight or a small quarrel. One day, when his camera lost, both of us searched for it and even found a secret room. Both of us have notice it before but never tell anyone. We found the camera on the table and somehow, I had this feeling he secretly taking a picture of me when I was unaware.” “Seriously?” “I don’t know. I don’t have any proof. Lately, he slowly trying close to me like build a friendship between us rather than husband and wife relationship.” “Do you like it?”