Chapter 16

Begin with Hate and End with Love
Day 16 “Donghae, how am I suppose to do that? It’s terrifying, you know.” Seohyun sigh. “You want to do it or not? You already said that you willing taking risk even though it will cost a lot of trouble, right? Are you in or not?” Donghae said. She think for a while. ‘I’m not going to back up now. It’s already half way and poor Donghae. He willing to come all over here just to teach me.’ She face him; nod. “I’m in. Let’s do it again.” “That’s Seohyun. Let’s start again.” Donghae give her a cue. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “How do you know it’s her door?” Eunhyuk keeps looking around; wondering is someone he knew live around here. “I send her home sometimes.” Kyuhyun reply. “You’ve got something on her?” Kyuhyun didn’t say anything. The door is not locked so they enter it easily. The screaming catch their attention. “NO!! Get out and leave me alone, you beast! You no longer belong here!” Seohyun shouted. Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun look at each other before storm in and found Donghae was trying to grab Seohyun while Seohyun trying to get away from him. “SEOHYUN!” Kyuhyun scream before pin down Donghae along with Eunhyuk. “Kyuhyun? Wha – what are you doing in here? Let go of him!” She trying to pull them away but her strength wasn’t enough. “What are you going to do to her? I thought you were my friend!” Kyuhyun punching him; not letting Donghae give some explaination. “STOP IT!” Seohyun screaming causing everybody to stop their action. “Let him go!” Kyuhyun let Donghae go and she helping him up. “But he’s trying to you.” Eunhyuk said. “I’m not that evil, monkey!” Donghae mad but his mouth has a small cut. Seohyun goes in her room and quickly treating him. “Then, what are you doing?” Kyuhyun asked. Donghae take a look at Seohyun; waiting for her answer. Seohyun sigh before give them a real explanation. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “Siwon, do you have to go to Holland this semester.” Tiffany asked. They are outside their room; sitting on a bench. “Yes. I have to meet important people there and make an agreement regarding our country. Why? You’re going to miss me?” he tease. “Why should I? I’m just asking. I will entertaining the tourist come from United States to show them a culture in Korea. And you’re going to miss it.” Tiffany stick her tongue out. “I will command Mr. Lee to record a video of you.” “You did not!” “I will. Watch me. By the way, have you finished your project?” “Yes. Our costumes which is made by me, Seohyun, Jessica and Hyoyeon will be shown at the role-play on our school anniversary. Seohyun will take part in the role-play. You should see her acting aside Donghae. She’s very talented.” “Donghae? Ah, no wonder he keeps making an excuse to go back early. He has to teach her acting lesson.” “He’s such a good friend. But he won’t do anything stupid to her, right?” “Of course not. He’s not that eerie type you watch on the movie.”