Chapter 7

Begin with Hate and End with Love
Day 7 Both of the Crown Prince and Crown Princess are in the car. They are on the way to school after taking a break because of their marriage. Siwon is listening to music while Tiffany still awed with the royal car. “If you keep doing that, your eyes will become big.” Siwon said. She bit her lower lip. “I’m just curious. Siwon, do you think we can freely move like the other students at school? Siwon?” she looked at him but he wasn’t listening. She pull his left earphone and causing him mad. “What are you think you’re doing?” “No – nothing. I just …” she pouted. “Snobbish prince.” She said but Siwon don’t listen so she keeps saying it until he look at her. “What are you saying?” “Nothing. I didn’t say anything.” They keep doing that until the car reach to their destination. As he was expected, the other students already wait for them and taking their pictures. He already used to this situation, smile and make a way to the filming department. Tiffany make a peace sign and smile sheepishly to the camera. She stops doing that when Siwon look at her. They separated to different path. “Morning everyone!” Tiffany said when she enter the class. Everyone was surprised and smile. Hyoyeon rushed to her and congratulate her. Seohyun and Jessica only smile. “Too bad you aren’t going to hang out with us after school like we used to be.” Jessica said when she’s studying English literature. “Yeah. I really miss ddukboki that Aunt Cheom did.” “Hey, you can request at the palace right? If they don’t mind.” Seohyun replied. “Have I introduce you to the new student?” Hyoyeon wondered. “No yet. Where is he?” Tiffany looked around. “He’s not coming yet. Ah, there is he! Sungmin, come here for a second!” Sungmin, the new student come at them; smiling. “Good morning girls!” “Morning!” They chorused. “Sungmin, this is Tiffany. The missing students that should come to school but because of royalty, she managed to escape.” Hyoyeon laughed. She hit her hand lightly. “Sorry about that. I’m Tiffany.” She lured her hand to shook. “I’m Sungmin. Nice to meet you Princess.” He shook her hand. “Oh, please! Call me Tiffany. We’re classmates, right?” ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The filming department are having basketball competition at the field. There was nothing happen when Siwon fell off. The bodyguards hurried to his place. “I’m okay.” He stands up and rushed to bench. “Wah, prince! How’s your first night?” Eunhyuk asked. “Already?” Donghae exclaimed. “Nothing happen between us okay. You guys think so much but …” he stop when he recalled about the incident where she bite his hand. “Maybe 12 percent is happened.” He answered. They wooed him. “Okay guys. I have to go home now. Maybe later, we can chat about this.” They laughed and Siwon leave. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- At the palace… “I’m bored.” Tiffany just got back from school and relaxing on her bed. At that moment, her assistants come and greet her. “Crown Princess, it’s time to learn about royal things that you need to know.” “Now?” she pouted. With lazy, she get up and change to a comfortable clothes before following them into a room specialized for her to learn how to live at the palace. The studying continue until 2 hour before the head of assistants stop. “Let’s continue tomorrow.” They bow at Tiffany as a respect before excusing themselves. “I’m not getting used to it. What should I do next?” Tiffany wondered. She explored the palace with anticipation. She found kitchen where the selected people can cook the meals for the royal family, the library which contains many books from overseas and here, theater room and many rooms. She stumbled into Siwon at the hallway. “What are you doing here? Have you finished studying?” he asked. “Done. Hey, do you know where to eat chocolate?” she suddenly blurted out the questions. He looks confused. “Don’t know.” He walk away, leaving Tiffany cursing him. “No need to be cold.”