Chapter 8

Begin with Hate and End with Love
Day 8 “Remember to use this equation. It will help you to gather all marks.” Seohyun finishing their studies with Mathematics. Kyuhyun with bored expression only nods. “Well, then. I have to go. I will see you tomorrow night.” She packing up and get ready to leave. “Why don’t you greet me on that day?” he suddenly asked. Seohyun looked at him. “When?” “Don’t pretend you’re forgetting something.” “Let’s see if you were in your girlfriend place and randomly I greet you, don’t she will get jealous? She might thinking that you and I have an affair. So, it’s better I ignore you although we are friends.” She put the last book in her bag and leave while Kyuhyun still sitting there; thinking back of her words. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “Hey Hyo! Are you finished yet or not? The owner wants to close the studio!” One of Hyoyeon friends shouting at her. On the same time, Hyoyeon was practicing her new dance. She stopped and looked back. “Be right there.” She packing her dance shoes in her backpack before walks out. “You are so late, Hyo!” one voice said at her when she just walk out from the dance studio. She looked at her left and found Seohyun and Jessica waiting for her. “What are you guys doing here?” “Your mom said that you are too late so she asked me to fetch you and sleep at my house tonight. I’m alone and Seohyun will joining too.” Jessica replied. “Really? Let’s go buy some things on our way home.” Hyoyeon suggested. The three of them walk to the nearby store. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “I can’t sleep.” Tiffany trying to shut her eyes but still she can’t go to the dreamland. She sit up and glancing the door on her right. “Is he already sleeping?” she muttered under her breath. Slowly, she get up from the bed and go outside. She glance at the star and smile. “I wonder what are my friends were doing right now. I miss them like a hell although I can see them everyday at school.” She mumbles.  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “Hello?” Sungmin answered. It was a voice of woman in her early 40’s. “Honey, it’s me!” the voice said. “What are you doing on a time like this? Where are you?” “I’m packing and was planning to back to Korea at the next morning. Will you fetch me up tomorrow?” “Of course. I can’t wait to see you.” “Me too dear.” He hung up after saying goodbye.  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “Yoona, where do you want to go ahead after this?” Donghae asked. They are in car, just got back from acting class. “Let’s grab something to eat.” She suggested. They arrived at fast food restaurant and order something. “Are you feeling well?” “Hurm? Yeah, I’m alright. Thank you for asking.” At the same time, the television was showing the royal wedding for those who weren’t got any chance to see. Yoona stopped eating and drink a sip of carbonate drink. Donghae held a heavy sigh and suggested to go home. She’s agreed and they left. Yoona wasn’t said anything along the way and Donghae remained silent.  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “How are your tutor work?” Hyoyeon asked. They are laying lazily after a day workout. “Not bad. He’s good at Math especially but he’s very turgid to do the exercises. Most of all, all he always do is sleeping or texting his girlfriend.” “How do you know that?” Jessica replied. “I don’t know. I just guess by he’s smiling  when he received a message.” “Jealous?” Hyoyeon teased. “NO. I also got a catch of glimpse of his girlfriend while I’m out for groceries.” “Really? She’s not beautiful compared to Tiffany, right?” Jessica said. Seohyun quickly nods. “She’s wearing a bit thick make up that you can see her as one of the opera actors.” When she said that, everyone burst out laugh. “Seriously?” Seohyun nods agree. “Hey! Message Fany. How is she? We rarely have enough time talking with her despite her bodyguards all around the school.” Hyoyeon suggested. “I will do it.” Jessica volunteered. ‘Hey mushroom! Whatcha’ doing?’ – Ice Princess – After 10 minutes, her cell phone ringing meaning one message has received. ‘Sewing for film department. They need a few costumes for upcoming events, right?’ – Mushroom – ‘Well 3 of us is missing you right now. Say, how it’s going with Siwon?’ – Ice Princess – ‘Not progressing at all. I don’t care.’ – Mushroom – ‘You better care. He’s your husband after all.’ – Ice Princess – ‘Send regards to Hyo and Hyunnie. Say I love them! You too!’ – Mushroom – Their conversations ended.