Finale

Begin with Hate and End with Love
Present Day ‘It’s going to be her birthday soon. What should I get her?’ Siwon thoughts. He’s on the way from the bookstore to get to his car when he saw an ice-cream shop. “This should be good idea.” Siwon says before walks inside the shop. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “Jessica, I’m sleepy. When will the class ended?” Tiffany nudged her. “Any minute now.” She replies. “Fany, head up. The teacher is throwing a glance at you.” Seohyun whispered to Tiffany. Instead of informing her, Hyoyeon kicks her chair from behind causing Tiffany to sat straight. “Are you Miss Tiffany?” The teacher asks. “I – I’m fine.” Tiffany was stuttering. After making sure the teacher continues her lesson, she gives Hyoyeon a glare. “Don’t you dare to do that again.” She says with sternly. “I’m not scare.” Hyoyeon teases her. At last, the bell ringing where it points the school has ended and a long holiday is starting. We can hear the clapping and shouting joy from the other students from other class. “Where do you head to after this, Fany?” Seohyun asks. “I don’t know. Home, probably. What about you?” “I’m going to watch new movies premiere tonight with Kyuhyun. Want to tag along?” “I don’t want to interrupt couple dating.” “We’re not dating!” Seohyun exclaimed. At the same time, Kyuhyun is approaching them with a big grin. “Hey girls! I want to take Seohyun away. Do you mind?” “We’re not minded.” The girls chorused causing Seohyun pouts. “Why are you here? I thought you are going to pick me up at 8.” Seohyun mumbles to Kyuhyun while getting away from the girls. “One down, three to go.” Jessica playfully says. “I better get home.” Tiffany says before waving them goodbye. She passes Siwon’s class but his classmates said that he already gone home. ‘He should wait for me at least.’ She thoughts. She can hear growling in her stomach that causing her to cover her stomach and watch the surrounding in case people hear her big growl. “Why won’t you keep quiet? It’s going to be embarrassing if anyone hear this.” Tiffany is quietly mad at her stomach. “I hear that, pig.” A sudden voice was causing her to startle. “Siwon? I thought you’re home already.” “You’re hungry, right? It’s too early to get home. Let’s eat some ice-cream!” Siwon asks her. “You’re buying?” “No, you’re paying.” “Stingy!” Tiffany hits him hard on arm. He only chuckles. Before they get to ice-cream store, he requests her to close her eyes. “What for?” “Just close. Please?” Siwon says. Tiffany mentally nods before closes her eyes. He leads her to the ice cream and trying not to make any sound. “Now you can open your eyes.” Siwon says and slowly Tiffany opens her eyes. She found a beautiful decoration inside the ice cream and there was a banner that says ‘Happy Birthday Tiffany’. Not just that, all her family members including her best friends is there. Even the royal members plus her favorite servants. She was really touched with the surprise Siwon makes for her. She was speechless to say anything. “You did this for me?” Tiffany looks at him with teary eyes. “I didn’t even propose you properly, right? Tiffany, will you be my happy wife for eternity and accept me just the way I am? Dear, happy birthday!” Siwon takes her hand and kiss softly. Tiffany was crying happily before nodding. “Yes, Siwon! I will.” Everyone was cheering happily when they hear Tiffany’s answer. Siwon takes Tiffany into an embrace before she whispering softly through his ear. “This is the birthday gift I ever had. Thank you, my prince!” Tiffany says with a big smile.