Chapter 23

Begin with Hate and End with Love
Day 23 “I hope you’re ready to face the news.” The King talks to Siwon one day. “What is it, my Majesty?” “Please, stop the honorific around me. Sungmin’s mother has been arrested this afternoon because of trying to frame us and taking my place, I mean your place as the dethroned king. Because I don’t want this news spreading too wide, I decide I’ll help her. Don’t hate him or her after this. This is a past between royalty back then. I hope you’ll understand.” King explained to him. Siwon just stays silent before nodding. “Is that it, father?” Siwon takes a quick glance at him. “No. That’s only what I want to say. You may go now.” Siwon slowly leaves him and shut the door behind him softly. He let out a big sigh before heading to Tiffany’s room. Inside Tiffany’s room, she was busying herself by sewing her clothes. She even wants to create new clothes for her mother and her father as birthday gift. Too focuses on the sewing, she can’t even hear his footsteps come in. “What’re you doing?” He whispered near her ears causing her to shriek. “What are you thinking you are doing right now? You scare a hell out of me!” Tiffany makes a face. “You know, you shouldn’t curse as a royal princess.” He chuckles. “It’s just slipped off my mouth. What are you doing here?” “Nothing. Just want to know what are you doing.” “Why are you repeating the same question all over again?” “Because I like to.” Siwon smiles and manages to skip Tiffany’s heartbeat. “Yeah, right.” Tiffany continues her work. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jessica and Seohyun were back from supermarket when they’re stumbled into Donghae, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun. As usual, Seohyun waves friendly towards them while Jessica just gives them an icy glare. “Don’t you guys hear the news?” Eunhyuk breaks out the silent atmosphere. “What news?” Jessica asks. “Sungmin has been transferred into another school because of royalty problems.” Jessica and Seohyun just glancing at each other. “We heard that but he says not to worry about him. He’s such a nice guy.” Seohyun says softly. Kyuhyun quickly gives her a jealousy stare. “Have you seen Hyoyeon? She promised me that she will be teaching dance to my friends.” Eunhyuk asks. “I haven’t called her since this morning. Maybe she’s already at studio. You can found her there.” Jessica replies. “Thanks. Are you guys heading home?” Eunhyuk asks. “No, we’re just going to head to cemetery. Want to come?” Jessica coldy answers his question. The three of them quickly shook their heads. “Well then, excuse us.” Jessica drags Seohyun before she even get a chance to say goodbye. “Tough luck if you likes that kind of girl.” Kyuhyun says to Donghae who just keeps his head down. “Yeah.” He muttered silently to himself.