Chapter 14

Begin with Hate and End with Love
Day 14 “Yeah, cooking class! We’re going to bake today!” Hyoyeon so excited today as their homeroom teacher called off the class. “Muffin? Or brownies?” Seohyun suggested. “Neither. I’m prefer carrot cake. How about you, Fany?” Jessica reply.  “Hurm… icing? Or cherry?” Tiffany wondered about something else. “Hey!” Jessica patted her back. “Huh? A fire? Where?” Tiffany looks around. “She must be dreaming of her husband. Let her be Sica.” Seohyun said. “Am – am not!” she already blushing. Her three friends smirking. “What’s up guys!” Sungmin greeting them. “Morning Sungmin!” four of them chorusing greeting them. “What are you going to bake today?” Seohyun asked. “Maybe a cake in a small case. And put an icing on top.” He reply. “Really??! So do I!” Tiffany lightened up. “Let’s do it girls!” “Yes, sir!” ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- After an hour… “Done!” Tiffany finished up her cake with a cherry on top. “Hurm? You are going to give it to whom?” Jessica asked. “Urm… Siwon, I guess.” She answered it sheepishly. Jessica snorted. “Go on. I think he will like it.” “Really? Thank you!” Tiffany stormed out from the cooking room and goes to Siwon’s class. Sungmin who see it; clenched his teeth. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ‘I hope he will like it. I made this with love.’ She thought with a smile. When she wants to put in his locker, she found out there was a cake already inside. “Hurm? There has someone is faster than me?” she mumbling to herself. On top of the cake wrote, ‘I’m sorry. -YoonA-‘ “Huh? Could she be…” her thought get interrupted when Siwon and his friend is nearby. “Tiffany? What are you doing at here? Why are you open my locker?” Siwon asked. “I – I want to give you this.” She hold out the cake she made. “A cake?” “I just made it and I want you to have a taste.” “Don’t want to. Probably you put a poison in it.” He answered sarcastically. “Why you…!” She wants to throw the cake at him but he’s fast reflex. Instead of him, Donghae got the cake. “Surprise!” Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk teasing him. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Seohyun on the way home when she stumbling into Kyuhyun. “Hey!” he greets her. “Hi!” she reply back. “Do you bake today?” “Why?” “Can I have a slice? I’m not eaten yet.” “Urm…” “Never mind if you don’t want to give. Goodbye!” He goes and leave her gasp. ‘Seohyun, why are you so slow-minded?!’ she mentally hurt herself.