Chapter 18

Begin with Hate and End with Love
Day 18 Tiffany secretly sneaked out and went to school backyard. She's looking everywhere to make sure no one has seen her out. She barely made it when Jessica caught her in action. "What are you doing?" Jessica asked. Tiffany stuttered to say anything. "Urm, I was just going to catch some air." "Oh, really! With Siwon because I just saw him passing the hallway just now." Jessica reply. "It must be coincidence. By the way, what are you doing in here?" "Me? Just getting rid of Donghae for a while. I'm going to fetch new costumes back there just to remind myself, I didn't bring keys with me." "How can you become forgetful these days?" "I'm maybe forgetful but I didn't forget what are you trying to do. Just make sure you already finished everything up here before you hit the road with Siwon." Jessica reply before walk away. 'She knew it all along. Thanks Sic!' Tiffany continue her journey and found out that Siwon already in his car. "Jump in!" Siwon shouts. He already had a sunglasses on. "Whose this car belongs to?" Tiffany asked. "I will tell you later. Hurry up or the teacher will find us at here." Siwon is starting the engine. Tiffany bite her lower lips before enters. The car rode off in medium speed so Tiffany can see clearly the view beside her. She makes a happy noise and cause Siwon to smile. The car  just stopped at somewhere place that far from people and city. The big house was standing there looking tough from the outside. "Where are we?" Tiffany asked. "Summer house. Recently, I go here just to ease my mind from royal's things. This is where I met my friends. Come in!" Siwon grabs a bag from backseat before take Tiffany's hand towards him. They went inside and it was splendid. Everything is normal like it was a commoner's house. You really didn't think it was royal's place. "It's beautiful." Tiffany awed. "Yes it is. This is our room. Should we look inside?" Siwon lured her in. In there, a bed of futon lying there and the cupboard is set up at the corner. "We're going to sleep here?" Tiffany asked. "Yes. Do you want to sleep at other place?" "I better sleep with you but I don't mean in appropriate way. I'm going to sleep beside you." "What are you babbling about? We're already married and you were afraid I'm going to do something at you?" "For caution." "Silly girl." Siwon smirked.