Chapter 21

Begin with Hate and End with Love
Day 21 Yoona was sitting on a bench while nibbling on snacks. She keeps let out a big sigh before gazing up to the sky. Sungmin who saw her slowly walks towards her. “May I sit here?” Sungmin asks her permission. “Sure. Don’t you have a class?” Yoona asks. “I skip the class. My stomach wasn’t good condition this morning and how about you?” “Me? I’m just dumbfounded when someone proposes me back then.” “Propose you? Who?” “I don’t know. But he seems my senior. Guess, I have to keep move on. Sungmin, don’t you think it is a time to stop all these things? You should respect their decision.” Sungmin stays silent and didn’t reply. “They were a lot of happier especially Siwon. I keep watching him smiling all by himself and doing something that only commoner does. There must be someone out there for you.” “She was my first love, Yoona.” Sungmin silently answer. “I know, me too. But won’t she much depress if she found out that you were trying to ruin their relationships? Beside, it much better if you were friends rather than strangers.” Sungmin stays silent while Yoona keeps nibbling the snacks. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Sungmin’s mother send a lot of threatening letters to the palace with high hope that the King will fall sick and thinking to pass the throne to the future heir. She pays a lot of money to her followers and trying to stay low profile but Siwon’s mother whom is the Queen had her own secret informant and found about her bad work. She can’t do anything except supporting her husband because she doesn’t have evidence to proof she was behind all these. “It must be because of previous King death, she takes avenge on us. She must want Sungmin to become the Crown Prince instead and ruining our reputation. I won’t let her do it!” The Queen says to herself. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ “Siwon, why are you being nice to me all of sudden?” Tiffany blurted out. Siwon looks at her and shrugged. “I don’t know. Maybe you weren’t that bad after I getting know you.” “Bad? That was your first impression towards me? I should have known.” Tiffany raging. “Hey, I don’t know many commoners and that’s why I make random judge. Anyway, your cooking is good. You should improve much.” “It was supposed to be you who should cook.” “I bring all the groceries while you were running back there because of cold.” “You are a man! You are supposed to carry everything.” “You are a woman! You should cook and serve for your husband.”  Tiffany was blushing at Siwon’s last word. She looks at another way and continues to eat. “Tomorrow, let’s go home. King and Queen must be mad at us and beside I bet the acting went well.” “Acting? Oh, yes! I bet Seohyun can do better with Donghae’s guiding. I miss Sic and Hyo, though.” “I know, I know. Let’s finish the food first and go to sleep.” They continue their eating while jokes all the way round.