Chapter 6

Begin with Hate and End with Love
Day 6 Jessica is jogging at nearby park. She listening to music while jogging. She take a break by doing light exercises. A few boys sometimes glancing at her. Who doesn’t? Having blonde hair and tied like a ponytail, wearing shirt and loose tracksuit. She does attract a few people to look at her while circling around the park. But she ignore them. Not like she’s into them anyway. Donghae is walking alone while waiting Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk who promised to jog with him but neither of them have arrived. ‘Where are they? It’s been 30 minutes yet they don’t show up.’ He keeps walking until he stumbled to Jessica. “Jessica?” She give him icy glare. “What?” she answered it short but quiet mad. “Urm, what are you doing here?” “Cooking. What do you think I’m doing at here?” Donghae laughed a little because of his mistake. “Sorry. I’m waiting for Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk…” “I’m not asking you.” She jogging away, leaving Donghae stunned. “Man, she’s quiet scary! Her icy glare. I wonder if I can melt that away.” He muttered under his breath. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “Crown Princess, Crown Princess. Please, wake up.” One of her assistants waking her. She slowly opened her eyes and rubbing it. “What is it?” “It’s already morning. You have to give morning greet to the Empress, Crown Princess.” “Really? Well, then. I have to change into something comfortable.” “Let us help you.” “Urm, it’s okay. I – I can do it by myself.” She pushed away their hands who trying to open her bag case. After a while, still wearing pajamas while holding a big white, fluffy bear she make a self tour around the palace. First, she goes to the bathroom. The bathroom provide a bathtub, a sink and a television to watch too. Additionally, the pipe are made from gold. “Is this a real gold?” She trying to test by biting it. “Nope.” She continue to walk somewhere else. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “I wonder what the Crown Princess doing right now.” The Empress said. “She maybe a little tired after all those ceremony.” The Queen answered. “Please welcoming the attendance of Crown Princess.” She slowly walking into the room where Siwon, the Empress, the Queen and the King occupied. “I’m sorry I’m late.” “It’s okay, dear.” The Empress answered. “How’s your sleep?” she asked. “It’s fine. It’s really comfortable that I was lazy to get up from the bed.” Tiffany chuckled but got elbow with Siwon. She immediately silent. “It’s okay. It’s your first time in here at the palace, right?” the King said. Tiffany nods. “How our agreement?” Siwon suddenly asking. The Empress confused while his parents already shocked with his sudden questions. “Siwon!” the Queen said. “You promised me if I’m married to this girl, you will sent us to another palace to live in after it’s done.” “I don’t know anything about this.” The Empress looking at the Siwon’s parents. They bit their lower lip. “The palace is not done yet.” The Queen answered. “That was your trick, right? Trying to lure me by making me married to this girl. Get up Tiffany, Let’s go.” Siwon standing up but Tiffany still dazed with this atmosphere. He taking her hand and walk out. The three of them who are inside, still shocked and mad. “Siwon, what’s with all those things?” Tiffany asked. “None of your business. By the way, don’t forget to learn all the things you need to know about being Crown Princess with Sister Taeyeon.” He walked away, leaving Tiffany cursing him. “Stupid!” she curse. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “Ahjumma, how much all of this?” Seohyun asked. She is buying an ingredients for dinner as she lives alone after move out from her old house. “It’s cost …” She give her the money and receive back the changes. She walks again and checking the new stores on the street. At the same time, she also stumbled into Kyuhyun who was walking with a girl. He looks happy and doesn’t realize her presence. She manages to smile and pass them. Kyuhyun suddenly take a quick glance when he realize Seohyun by her sweet fragrance of hair. “What’s wrong, honey?” the girl asked. “No – nothing. I thought I met my old friend but I guess it’s wrong person.” While walking, he still looking back to see her.