Chapter 12

Begin with Hate and End with Love
Day 12 “Okay Kyuhyun. Tonight will be the last day I will teach you so I hope you can learn everything by your own. If you still doesn’t understand, meet me at my class.” “I still can see you, right?” he blurted out the question out of blue. “What?” “You heard me.” ”Sure. If the things related to study, I will cooperate. I will take my leave then. Bye Kyuhyun!” she walk out the room. He still sit on the chair, doesn’t move at all like a statue. He glance outside; seeing Donghae pick Seohyun who just smile widely to him and walk away. ‘She never smile like that at me.’ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “So, it’s a relief when tonight is the last day you will become his tutor?” Donghae asked. “Hurm? Of course not. I wonder if he can keep up.” “No worry. He’s a bright kid. I’m sure he will be fine. So, how is it?” “Jessica? Do I have to remind you that she doesn’t like to be around with boys?” “Eh, why is that? I’m a good boy as a matter of fact. Look, I’m sending you home; worried something will happen to you.” “I don’t know if she see the way you do.” She chuckled while he already rubbing his back head. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “Hey, I don’t know how to do this.” Siwon enter Tiffany’s room and showed his homework. “I thought you can do it. Don’t know you want to ask my help.” She replied. “I don’t want to wake up the other just because this one question. By the way, your  light still doesn’t off yet, so I went here instead.” “Which one?” Tiffany showed him how to calculate the diagram given while he constantly listening. “Before I forget, tomorrow night the King has invited a few royal families and famous celebrity to come for celebrate our wedding. Don’t be late because tomorrow I’ll be heading home early. Night!” he headed back to his room. “Wedding? I thought it was over. Wait, he doesn’t say thank because I teach him. Where is his manner?” she muttered under her breath. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- At school… “So, which costumes should we create for the upcoming project?” Tiffany asked. “I don’t know. The teacher doesn’t say anything about the theme yet. Hyunnie, you didn’t hear something from the homeroom teacher?” Jessica asked. “I already try but no. She doesn’t say anything.” Seohyun replied. “I’m hungry.” Suddenly Hyoyeon blurted out from nowhere. “Me too.” Sungmin replied causing both of them laughing. “Sure got you right.” Jessica mumbling. “Say Sungmin, will you come to party tonight at the palace?” Tiffany asked him when three of her friends walk ahead. “I don’t know yet. They aren’t invited me so maybe I won’t come.” “They don’t? Well, I’m part of it so I, Tiffany invited you to come to celebrate our – I  mean my wedding party tonight.” “It’s not going to work.” Siwon suddenly come from behind. Tiffany and Sungmin startled. “Where the heck you just come from?” Tiffany mad at him. “From the bathroom. Say, Sungmin why won’t you come tonight? It’s going to be fun.” Siwon ignores her. Tiffany making a face. “We’ll see.” By that, Siwon leaving both of them and walk out from school. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “Siwon?” Yoona whispered his name when she saw he come from the school hall. She run to him and grabbing his hand causing he to look at her. “H – hi.” “Hi Yoona. What are you doing here?” “I – I  don’t know what to do. I just saw you coming from the hall and my legs brought me here so …” “Oh! Well, I want to ahead home because I have something to do at palace.” “What is it?" “A party to celebrate my wedding.” “I see.” She silent after that. “If you don’t have anything to say, I better get going now. Goodbye!” Siwon waves at him and enter the car. The car drive away leaving Yoona speechless. “Siwon, I miss you…” she muttered.