Chapter 15

Begin with Hate and End with Love
Day 15 “Siwon, can I talk to you for a while?” Yoona meet him when they stumble at the hallway. “Sure.” He answers. “Am I being a burden because you keep ignoring me these days? Is this because of our past relationships leaked on the internet that causing you to stop talking to me?” Yoona stormed him with multiple questions. “Some of that is yes and half of them is no. Look, I’m a prince now. Everyone expect me with a good image and formal talking which I already used to. I don’t want to involve myself into something that can causing me to deep hole, Yoona. Plus, I have a wife now.” He press on ‘wife’ word. Yoona’s face change when she heard this. “You… do you like her?” she asked; trying to hold back her tears. “I don’t like her.” Her face enlighten for a while. “…but I love her.” Siwon left after answer this; leaving Yoona crying non-stop. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ “So, how’s my English?” Donghae asked Jessica when they’re on the way home. “Good but you slack the pronunciation. Learn more and you can talk freely. Even cursing someone.” Jessica said with stoned face. “Haha, you’re funny person.” Donghae trying to lighten up the atmosphere but it doesn’t work. “Isn’t your house suppose to be that way?” Jessica asked when they almost arrived at her home. “I’m going to Seohyun’s house.” “What for?” “Secret. Why, jealous?” he smile like a fool. “If I know you knocked her out, I will kill you. Mark my word.” She walks away after glaring an icy glare at him. “She’s really scare me.” He said when he walks away. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “…and you see, a bit longer she will fall for me.” Eunhyuk laugh but Kyuhyun gives him an evil look. “A monkey face like you? I don’t think so.” “Hey, I’m Eunhyuk. No girl couldn’t resist me.” “Not her.” He muttered silently but enough to make Eunhyuk heard. “Her? Are you cheating on your current girlfriend?” “Girlfriend? Nah! I’m break up with her already. She’s just annoying. Keep pushing me to buy her that, this.” Kyuhyun complains. “Well, I already told you. She’s very spoil brat but you keep saying she’s alright. So, what’s now?” “I don’t know.” “Then who is her…? Hey, isn’t that Donghae?” “Where?” Kyuhyun looks at Eunhyuk points. ‘It’s going direct to Seohyun’s house. Why is he going there?’ Kyuhyun thought. “That’s Seohyun, right? Are they secretly dating?” Eunhyuk make a guess. “I don’t think so.” He dragged Eunhyuk with him as he fasten his walk before they lost sight from him.