Chapter 5

Begin with Hate and End with Love
Day 5  “Honey, are you already memorize your speech?” Tiffany’s mother asked her husband. “Yeah, yeah. Already in mind.” He answered. “Well then. Let’s go or we’re going to be late to the palace. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The long day that Siwon said is their marriage. All people at Korea gather to see their marriage. Not just their friends, but also anti Tiffany because they were thinking she’s taking away Siwon from them. Tiffany let a long sigh when she’s get ready with wedding gown. She’s going to wear traditional clothes which royal wears in their wedding. She’s a bit nervous when she’s be called to ride on a carriage with Siwon. He’s a bit mesmerized with her appearance rather than her uniform school as usual. They were taking to march all around the town to let all people to see their new Crown Princess. “Oh, that’s her!” Hyoyeon shouted. Seohyun and Jessica smile; looking at their friends awkwardly smile and mostly looking down. “She must be nervous.” Seohyun said. “Yeah.” Jessica answered. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The new student who just arrived from the States, smile evilly looking at the televison which showing the royal marriage. “My, you’re just married aren’t you Siwon? Just wait for arrival. I'm sure you didn't expect anything suspicious.” He laugh a little before turning off the television. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- That night, after all the ceremony ended, the new husband and wife take a rest in a room. Siwon and Tiffany already take a nap before got disturbed by the head of assistants. “Crown Prince, please wake up. It’s not ended yet.” She waking him. Siwon rubbing his left eye with his hand and nods. “I’m awake.” She continue to wake Tiffany but he prevent her from doing so. “Let me do it.” She bows and left the room. Siwon looking at her and smile. “Hey, track – I mean Tiffany. Wake up. That sister said the ceremony haven’t done yet. We need to eat as an honor for the successful marriage.” But Tiffany won’t budge. Siwon bit his lower lip and shook her shoulder hard. Tiffany sudden action startled him. “Ahjumma, you have to put more vegetable in my stew. Don’t forget the crispy meat either.” She holding his necktie when saying this. Siwon don’t know what to do. When Tiffany open her eyes, she was surprised with her action and pretend to sleep again. “Yah! Don’t pretend to sleep! Wake up and eat the meal. Stupid pig.” Tiffany pissed off. “Alright, alright. Geez, you’re sound like a grandma. Babbling.” She muttered under her breath. “Me what?” “No – nothing.” They keep silent for a while. Siwon breaks the ice. “I – I don’t want us to be cocky as long we live together under the same roof. Let’s be friend.” He give his hand to shook. Tiffany looks at him and shook his hand. Without any warning, she bite his hand and Siwon let out a painful scream. ”What the hell are you thinking! Let go of my hand!” “Who are you to say me a pig, you snobbish prince!” All the assistants who are waiting outside rushed to the room and separate them. ‘Who do you think you are? I’m Tiffany Hwang. I’m not that type ‘pig’ girl. Stupid prince!’ she thought. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “So, Kyuhyun. How is my teaching?” Seohyun asked. They are in his study room, studying History. “Huh?” he take off his right ear piece. Seohyun just wait patiently for his answer. She repeated the same question. “I just want to ask you something. What won’t you just give up when I’m sleeping or listening to music rather than studying with you?” “Are you trying my patience?” She blurted out innocently. Kyuhyun make a weird face. “Never mind. Here is my work the one that you give me a few questions to answer. I did it on the time you were gone for 2 days.” He handing his work and continue to listen music. She’s quite surprised and smile happily. “Not bad. I thought you weren’t doing anything. You are such a good student after all. Thank you.” When she looking at him, he was listening to music. She shook her head. What she didn’t know is the battery running out and he did hearing her words.