Chapter 3

Begin with Hate and End with Love
Day 3 “Eomma, I don’t want to go to school today.” Tiffany whine. “Why not? You’re not sick nor injured.” “What my friends will say when they heard and read that newspaper? I will become hot topic at school! I don’t want that.” Her father hurried to her room. “Honey, there has reporters outside our house. Many media gathered around. What are we’re going to do?” he panting. Both of them looked at each other. “Mom?” “It’s okay. You’re still going to school. I know what we can do.” Tiffany wondered. They trying to peek at their front gate and it was crowded with media. Tiffany let out a heavy sigh. “Are you ready, Fany?” Her father asked. She nods slowly. “On the count of three. One, two, three!” He opens the door and she run away. Because of the sudden action, all the press and media follow her. Her father set up a bicycle. “Fany, you better hurry up. I’m worried they will turning back.” “Appa, thank you. I love you!” She kissed both of her parents before riding to school. The plan earlier was disguise her brother like her by wearing her uniform so the press assume that was her. Tiffany smile widely on the way to school. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “Jessica, Hyoyeon here!” Her mother called her but she’s doesn't answered. “She’s maybe sleep. I’ll wake her up.” Hyoyeon go upstairs. “Good luck dear!” She goes to her room and find she’s still on her bed, dreaming. ‘Wait, Sica. I will wake you up!’ She slowly approached her. “Sica, wake up!” She’s still doesn’t move. Hyoyeon takes a initiative by showering her with cold water. Jessica immediately wake from her dream. “What the hell?” she curse in English. “You’re already late to school and you have an exam today. Go take a shower and dress up!” she ordered her to do so. Jessica glared at her but proceed to the bathroom. Hyoyeon walk down and sit on the table at dining room. “That was easy.” “What do you do?” Jessica’s mother asked. “I pour her with cold water. No one can resist that, right?” Both of them chuckled. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tiffany arrived to school but she’s aware with her schoolmates. By the time she arrived, everyone whispering and pointing at her. ‘They must know about that marriage. What should I do?’ She make a poker face and searching her friends. Seohyun, Jessica and Hyoyeon was sitting at the corner where they place a few benches for the students to study. “Morning!” She hugging Seohyun from behind. She’s stunned for a while. “Fany? You’re early today.” She’s smile. “Yeah. There has been so much …” “Media?” Jessica answered. “Ye – yeah. You guys already know about that thing?” They nod. “I just can’t believe it. Congratulations, Fany – ah!” Hyoyeon grins. “Should I be happy?” “Eh, why? You’re going to marry to a royal. Every girls dream to get into the palace, you know.” Hyoyeon said. “Not me.” “It’s getting better if we’re get going to the class now. Fany, just stick with us. Ignore the people.” Jessica packing up her things and goes to the class followed by them. The students already gossiping about Tiffany and the marriage. “Jessica, what should I do?” “Ignore them.” She answered. After a while she be patient with all the noise, she exploded. “WILL YOU SHUT UP!” She shout and cause everyone to silent including the teachers who teaching in the class. She clear her voice and do some studying. The trio just smile and mouthed ‘Thank you’ at Jessica. She nods cold. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Yoona is practicing dancing ballet at the auditorium alone. She’s focused in every step she takes but stumbled. She’s mat at herself. “Are you okay?” one voice asking. She know whose that voice is belong to. “I’m fine. What are you doing in here?” “Watching you practice. Does your feet okay?” Siwon asked and touch her left feet. “I – I’m fine. You shouldn’t be here. You’re going to get married soon.” She looked down and bit her lower lips. “It’s just an arrangement. I don’t even know the girl.” “But still, she is their choice. Not me. But we’re still friends, right?” she smile faintly. “Ye – yeah. Of course.” ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- At the airport… “It’s been 10 years since I’m leaving Korea. The air is still fresh and heart-warming.” He smile and walk to the exit.