He asked me out! omo~

My complicated life

So I've decided to write the charater's POV instead. What do you think. I think I'll write their POVs instead starting now.

 

Sehun’s POV

I went back to the party right after I drove home Jin Mi and her cousins.

Jin Mi…I don’t know why but every time I’m around her I feel comfortable. I feel relaxed.

It’s very unusual for me to just tell someone my whole life story. Only my parents, Luhan, my best friend Kai, Mr. Jae Min Park, CEO of JMP entertainment and the rest of the HanGels members knew the whole story. But I told her my story just a while ago.

But darn it… She’s just someone I met few days ago and now I’m opening up my life to her. She’s a complete stranger! I only knew few things about her.

Not that I’m interested about her life.

It’s just that I tell a stranger my whole life story which is very odd!

But come to think of it… I didn’t regret that I told her my story. Even though she haven’t completely opened up herself to me. She just gave me clues about some things. I know she is hiding something deep inside her. And I want to discover it. Whatever it is; may it be bad or good. I just want to know it. I just want, somehow, to help her in whatever pains or sorrows she’s been carrying throughout her life.

And all of the sudden I felt responsible for her. I’m so weird right now. Very goddamn weird. It’s all because of her.

 

----

I sat at the table where my hyungs at. Lay is busy doing his own business as usual. Baek and Chan hyungs are busy watching all the girls who were flirting with them from afar. They haven’t even noticed that I’m there.

Finally, Baek hyung spotted me. He looked at me with a suspicious look on his face.

Now what? What did I do? I thought.

“Sehun-ssi!” Baek-hyung called.

“What?” I asked him.

“You’re back!”

Hell yes! I’ve been here for like a half an hour already but you didn’t saw me because you’re busy being a ert.I said on my mind but decided not to. I just nod at him.

“So that’s the girl?” Chan-hyung asked me with his creepy face.

“Who?” I knew they’re talking about Jin Mi but I decided to look clueless.

“Jin Mi of course. You idiot!” Baek-hyung blurted.

I smiled.

“What’s up with her? Why are you smiling every time we talk about her?” Chanyeol-hyung said.

I was about to answer Chanyeol-hyung when I saw a glimpse of Lay-hyung being so uncomfortable about what we’re talking. Well maybe because he didn’t know who Jin Mi was, since he was in China when I started talking about Jin Mi. Or maybe Lay-hyung is thinking deeply, as always. Well whatever it is, it’s none of my business.

“He’s a friend. A very good one.” I answered.

“She’s cute!” Baekhyun-hyung muttered. I smiled. She really is cute.

“Why don’t you invite her to watch us practice sometimes.” Baekhyun suggested. That’s a very great idea! I thought.

“That’s sounds cool.” Then I remembered that I asked her out. “What about tomorrow hyungs?” I asked making them looked shocked.

“That fast?” Baekhyun blurted.

“Well I kind of asked her out already. So it wouldn’t be a bad idea to bring her tomorrow right?” I explained hoping that they will agree.

“It’s okay…” Chanyeol hyung was about to continue when Lay hyung interrupted.

“May I remind you that we are not supposed to let an outsider watch our practice. Maybe she’ll record it and leak it in the internet.” I don’t want to think about this but Lay-hyung is very much of an antagonist now.

I looked at our leader Chanyeol-hyung and wait for his response.

“Well Lay was right. But I think Jin Mi would never do those things, right?” Chan-hyung looked at me, waiting for my response.

I actually don’t know. I haven’t known her for so long. But I trust her already. I kept my mouth shut.

I heard Lay-hyung sighed. “Just as I thought.” He murmured silently but I can hear him.

“Well?” Baek-hyung looked at me.

Aissshh!!! I don’t know what to say.

“Our maknae is having a problem.” Chanyeol-hyung said. “Don’t worry. I know she won’t do that thing.” I felt relieved. “Invite her tomorrow. We’ll be expecting.” Chaneyeol-hyung smiled at him.

“This is gonna be fun.” Baekhyun-hyung

Lay-hyung didn’t say any word. He looked something different. He looked scared or something. I don’t know.

I’ll just going to call Jin Mi but maybe she’s already sleeping since it’s already past midnight. Oh…I’ll just try calling her.

“Yoboseo?” I can hear her sweet voice.

“Jin Mi-ssi!”

 

 

Jin Mi’s POV

It’s almost 1 in the morning and still I can’t sleep. What the hell? Thoughts of both Sehun and his smile filled my brain system.

Oh wait… It’s not just Sehun’s thoughts filled my brain system actually, also Lay’s.

Goddamn it… Why do they have to be related?

No… not just Lay and Sehun are related; Sehun and Luhan too.

Oh my goodness. Sehun. Why oh why?

Okay…stop of these thoughts. It’s making me crazy. I’ll try to close my eyes. But then…

My phone is ringing.

“What the?!” I murmured. Who will call me this late? I mean this early.

“Yoboseo?” I tried to keep my voice calm.

“Jin Mi-ssi!” I heard Sehun’s voice. I immediately stood up and my lamp shade.

“Sehun-oppa?”

“Ne~” he answered. “Did I disturb you?”

“Oh not really! I was JUST about to sleep.” She said emphasizing the word just.

“Don’t be mad.” I’m not mad, idiot. I’m actually happy you called.

“No I’m not mad. So what’s up” I asked him what’s his purpose of calling me.

“Well… I asked you to go out tomorrow right?” Don’t tell me you’re going to cancel it. No way!

“Ahuh!”

“Well..Uhmmm…I..er..” he sounded cute. “Do you…uhmm… just want to watch us practice instead?”

Practice? HanGel’s practice? With Sehun? And Lay? I don’t want to reject him but…Lay is there. But I’m over Lay.

Okay. There’s nothing wrong if I’ll try right?

“Well that sounds fun. But am I allowed to watch your practice? I’m an outsider.” I said.

“No it’s fine as long as you won’t bring any cameras to record our practice.”

“Okay. I’ll come.”

“I’ll pick you up tomorrow morning. Okay?"

"Ne~"

He then end his call.

What to do? What to do? I sighed.

Now I'm having a little regret. What if Yixing will over react tomorrow. What if he'll throw me out! He almost throw me out at the party. 

No wait...he didn't throw me out. He actually said he's sorry. But should I believe him? What if...

Aisshh..stop it Jin Mi-ah. Just go to sleep and think whatever you're going to think when you wake up.

And all of the sudden I feel sleepy. My eyes shut off.

---

It's 8 am. I woke up late. I set my alarm clock to ring at exactly 7 in the morning but I haven't heard it. I'm probably tired last night. I immediatley sits straight in my bed. 

"Omo~" I remembered Sehun is going to pick me up today. 

"Omo omo omo!"

I rushed off to the bathroom. I took my bath immediatley. I did my morning rituals as fast as I can.

Now comes the hardest part...choosing what to wear.

Darn it!! Why do  I have such beautiful clothes. It's difficult to choose. Dang.

So I decided to look simple. But then again I am not used to look simple. I like to dress up crazy. 

I decided to wear red, maroon and yellow dress, brown coat, hat, flats and knee-high socks. And now I'm ready.

 credits to: www.glitzyfashion.com