WITH HANGELS PART 2

My complicated life

 

Lay’s POV

I saw Jin Mi walking out the room. She said she wants to go to the comfort room. I sneaked out the room without telling the others and followed Jin Mi. I grabbed her hand. I looked at her as if I’m begging for her to leave.

I don’t hate Jin Mi. I just don’t want her to be around with me. The thing is I still like Jin Mi. I really want us to be back together. But I can’t. I left her to be able to reach my dream. And now I’m already in the middle of the ladder of my success. I just can’t stop here. As much as I want her back in my life, I really can’t.

I can no longer control myself if I am with her. I want to hug her so goddamn tight. I want to kiss her as many times as I want. I want to hold her hands. I want to touch her face. I want to tell her I love her so much. And I want to tell her that I want her back. But I can’t. I just can’t. My dream is far more important to me.

“Omo~” Jin Mi gasped. Then she raised an eyebrow. “What the hell Lay?”

I looked at her. She didn’t call me Yixing. She no longer call me Yixing. I loved the way she say my real name. But now, she just say my stage name.

“Why are you here?” I asked her expressionless.

“Why am I not allowed here? Besides I was invited to be here.” Yeah right. That goddamn kid invited her. That’s also the reason why I’m mad right now. I can see that they’re close. He even brought her to his special place, the rooftop last night. Sehun only bring his closest friend there.

“Can you please let go of my hand. You’re wasting my time.” Ouch. I wasted her time?

“Just leave Jin Mi.” I forced her.

“I don’t want to.” She said looking angrily at me.

“Please. Just leave right now.”

“Why?” she asked me. “Why Lay? Why?” she repeated. I can’t tell her the reason. I don’t want her to be here because she is tempting me to say I want her back. She is destruction to my dreams. I love her. I really do. But I can’t.

“Just let go of my hand already Lay.” She said. “You’re acting immature.”

I let go of her hand, leaving me alone in the hallway. Good thing no one’s there.

“I’m sorry.” I murmured and went back to the practice room.

 

Jin Mi’s POV

What the hell is he thinking? (Referring to Lay)How can he just ask me to leave like that? I thought he was sorry for what he did. I’m about to forgive him. He’s so cruel. He is the meanest person ever. I hate him I really really hate him. Yixing why? Why are you like this to me? What did I do for you to hate me this much? I’m always true to you. What the hell happened to you? You have no idea how many times I cried because of you. I love you. No! I loved you. I loved you. You’re so mean Yixing. You’re so mean.

I went to the CR and cried. My eyes are turning red. I should stop crying. I don’t want to cry for someone who is cruel enough to make a girl cry. Starting now, I swear, I’ll never cry over a guy. I am a tough girl. I am strong. I just can’t cry easily. I shouldn’t cry that easy.

 

Sehun’s POV

I felt weird. Definitely weird. Jin Mi went out and out of nowhere Lay-hyung was gone. I smell something fishy. And all of the sudden I felt my jealous.

Omo~ I shouldn’t. I’m not even sure about what I’m thing. I shouldn’t jump on the conclusion. Not this easy.

But at this moment I should make her happy.

The door opened I was excited, I thought it was Jin Mi. But it turns out it was Lay. He looks different. I often can read Lay-hyung emotion. But right now, I don’t know whether he’s mad on someone, he felt sad or he’s happy. He is very annoying and I hate him sometimes but he is my hyung. I care for him a lot.

Lay hyung joined us in dancing but I saw that he made a lot of mistakes. It is unusual for him to make mistakes in dancing. He is almost a perfect dancer and I am his huge fan. I watched his every move.

“YAAAAHHHHHHH!” our leader shouted. He looked at me. He’s gone mad.

“Sehun-ah! Why are you not focusing?” I wanted to tell him the reason. I wasn’t focusing because I’m worried with Lay. But instead, I kept silent.”

Our leader went to where Lay is.

“And you.” He said. “Don’t act like you haven’t done anything wrong. You sneaked out while we are practicing.” He paused. “What the hell is your problem, dude?”

“The hell you care!” Lay hyung said coldly.

“Yaahhh! Don’t you respect me? I am your leader!” Chanyeol said angrily.

“You can’t boss me around just because you’re the leader. Remember that I’m much older than you.” Lay said.

“Aiiisssshhhhhhh!!!!” Baekhyun-hyung shouted, “Would you please stop? You’re annoying.” He complained.

We shut our mouth.

“Let’s just stop rehearsing!” Baekhyun-hyung declared. “Who wants Bubble Tea?” he asked.

“Me!” I said.

“I’m out!” Chanyeol-hyung said.

“I’m not going!” Lay-hyung said and left the room.

“So it’s just me, you and Jin Mi, then!” Baekhyun-hyung said. “Where’s Jin Mi by the way?”

“Oh.. she went out a while ago.” I answered. But why is she taking so long? I feel worried. Where os Jin Mi?

 

Jin Mi’s POV

I was about to enter the practice room when I saw Yixing rushing out the door. He was so fast and he didn’t even notice me. He looked angry. Is there a fight inside?

I entered the room. They’re done already. But they just started. I saw Chanyeol packing his stuffs. He looks scary. Baekhyun and Sehun are talking to each other. I just stood there. Then, Sehun saw me.

“Jin Mi-ah!” he said. “What took you so long?” he said in a childish way. He is just so cute.

“I…I just lost a little.” I lied.

“Omo~ I should’ve come with you.” Sehun said.

“Ani! Its fine! Look! I’m safe!!!” I said gleefully!

Sehun chuckled.

“Aigoo! You both look cute!” Baekhyun teased.

“Hyung-ah!” Sehun blushed. He looks totally cute.

“Jin Mi. Let’s buy some bubble tea.” Baekhyun invited.

“Ne!”

We decided to leave. Chanyeol stayed behind. He said he wants to practice more. What a good example of a leader.

We went to the place where Sehun and I bought before. Ever since Sehun brought me there, I became obsessed with their Bubble Milk Tea.

“Jin Mi!” Baekhyun called. I looked at him.

“You looked like a noona!” I looked at him fiercely. Is he joking?

“Yaahh! Oppa. Jugulae?” I threatened him.

“I was just joking.” He said. “You look cute!” I blushed. Baekhyun is so adorable. Like Sehun of course.

Sehun and Baekhyun are very childish. She felt as if she is their noona. The two were busy teasing each other when she saw a familiar man heading toward their table. The two guys stop what they’re doing and stares to that man.

“KRIS-HYUNG!” the two happily said.

 

 

I'm happy !!! I've got subscribers! Thank you!!!!