Why is she like that?

My complicated life

SEHUN'S POV

 

My hyungs and I decided to visit the new Milk Tea shop. I hesitated to come at first but when I found out that the place is just near Jin Mi's aunt house, I decided to go with them hoping that I'll be able to see Jin Mi. 

As I approach the shop's door, I turned back since i feel like someone is looking behind my back. And I saw her. I saw Jin Mi walking away. 

I called her but I guess she didn't hear something. I tried to chase her but she was already inside the cab.

Why is she like that?

I felt sad all of the sudden. I came back to my hyungs.

"What the hell happened to you Oh Sehun?" Chanyeol hyung blurted as I sit on their table.

I looked down and ignored his question. They all looked at me curiously and I just gave them my i-don't-give-a-damn look. I just have the habit of being irritated once someone is asking me questions I don't want to answer. 

Oh yes the milk tea is goddamn yummy but I'm not in the mood to praise the milk tea. I kept on think about Jin Mi. Why did she walked away? Is it because I'm here? I tried to remove this thoughts out of my mind but I still can't stop myself from worrying. 

I hope it's not because of me though...

 

When I arrived home I took out my phone and dialed Jin Mi's number. I called her for probably three times now but she haven't answered at all. I didn't lose hope and tried to call her again. Finally she answered my call..

 

"Jin Mi-sssi!" I excitedly said.

"How may I help you Sehun."  Jin Mi said coldly, not in the mood of talking.

"Someone's not in the good mood!" I mumbled.

"Why did you call?" She said in an irritated tone.

"I just want to talk." I said trying to do aegyo on phone.

My aegyo probably didn't work and she said that she's busy and immediately end the call.

I sense something's up so I tried to call her again. But this time she never answered my calls.

I gave up calling her and try again tomorrow. She's probably not in the mood.

 

JIN MI'S POV

I went upstairs with a blurry eyes. I tried to look away from my cousin and aunt as much as possible so that they won't notice my teary eyed. I entered my room and saw Sulli fixing her hair.

"Omo!" She gasped. "Jinnieeee! What happened?" She worriedly asked.

I hugged her tight. She patted my back. 

"Whatever you're hiding inside just let it out Jinie. And later tell me what happened. Okay?" She said.

A few moments later I stopped from crying and looked at Sulli with a concerned look. As promise I told her everything. About my mother, my half-brother, Lay ,and about Sehun.

Sulli sighed after hearing my complicated situation.

"So what are you going to so now?" She asked.

"I...I have to...continue my real reason why I came here Sulli." I said with a determined look. "Tomorrow...Tomorrow I'll talk with Luhan. I'll tell him everything and I can go back to New York." I said.

Sulli looked at me deeply in the eyes. "Are you sure?" she asked. I forced a smile to show her that I am willing to do whatever I'm thinking.

"Jin Mi...." She muttered.

 

LUHAN'S POV

 

I was inside my office when someone knocked the door. It was my secretary, saying I have some visitor. I told her to let that visitor in.

To my surprise I saw the smirking Xiumin approaching me. He arrived from China few days ago. And he already started he's investigation back in China.

"Any good news Baozi?" I called him baozi because I think baozi fits him so much.

"You'll love me more once you'll here what I'm going to say." He said, still smirking.

"Just say it now, will you?" I said in my irritated tone.

"Well..Jin Mi Lee.. daughter of the famous Arthur Lee, the owner of  Lee Korean Restaurant and husband of Lisa Lee." He said the information one by one. He smirked.

"Enough with the smirking and tell me already everything." I said.

"Jin Mi Lee's mother Lisa....... is formerly known as Kim Lisa." He said giving me a goosebumps.

"K..Kim....Li..sa?" I looked at him with awide eyes. Is he talking about my mother?

"Yes. Kim Lisa. Mother of Luhan! I mean...your mother...." Xiumin said.

"She's my sister?" I asked him, still couldn't believe what I heard.

"Yes. Jin Mi is your beloved half sister Luhan!" I frowned.

"What is she doing here? is she planning something?" I asked Xiumin and he shook his head.

"I don't know what she's up to...Lulu.." 

I've got to be prpared for the worst thing to happen.

I don't know what the girl is up to but I won't let her win... 

And suddenly I remembered my brother..

maybe she's planning something against me through Sehun....She better not to..

I'll warn Sehun..and make sure that woman will not hurt my brother.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Mianhe for not updating for so long. I'm just suffering from writer's block lately. I don't know if this is a good chapter but I hope you like it!