Why Tell A Lie?

My complicated life

This is going to be a short update! I'm sorry. I'll try making a long one when I'm not busy anymore. XD

 

"Kris--hyung!" the two guys shouted.

Kris looked at his dongsaengs with a smile on his face. "Baekhyun--ssi, Sehun--ssi!" And he looked at the girl beside his dongsaengs. She looked familiar. Oh It's Jin Mi. He thoight. "Jin Mi--ssi?" he asked for confirmation .

"Oppa!" Jin Mi called excitedely. 

"We meet again!" Kris told Jin Mi. "How are you doing anyway?"

"I'm fine oppa!" Jin Mi answered.

"Hyung!" Sehun said, looking at Kris. "You two knew each other?" he asked suspiciously.

"You didn't know? Jin Mi and Yi..." Kris was about to say when Jin Mi looked pleadingly into his and Kris undertood instantly what she was trying to say. He cleared his throat. "Jin Mi and I met in aparty. We were acquainted. We met, I guess last week, here in Korea." Kris lied. Kris and Jin Mi are really good friends.

"Are you sure you are just  acquainted?" Sehun looked at them, still with his suspicious look.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jin Mi asked Sehun. Sehun looked away. It was clear that he is obvously jealous. "Of course Kris and I are just friend." Jin Mi explained.

"Oh. Okay!" Sehun secretly sighed in relief. 

Kris chuckled after seeing Sehun felt jealous.

"Omo~" Baekhyun gasped. "I need to go to the bathroom. Sehun come with me. Please!" he declared. 

"Why me?" Sehun said. He obviously don't want to go to the bathroom and leave Jin Mi with Kris.

"Please?" Baekhyun looked at him with his puppy eyes.

"Aiiissh!" Sehun said. "Okay!!!!" 

The two left leaving Kris and Jin Mi alone. They were in silent at first but Kris broke the silence.

"Why haven't you tell them the truth? I mean. Lay is there friend. I'm sure you already met Lay." Kris asked consecutively.

"Why should I tell them? It won't change a thing after all." She sighed. "The thing between me and Yixing.. I mean Lay... are over. I want to forget about it.." She said.

Kris didn't say a word. He knew Jin Mi. She doesn't want others ,even her closest friend, to give her advices. She just want somebody who will listen to her problem. 

"And yes I met him. We talked. We exchange hateful words. We exchanged hateful glares." She murmured.

Kris decided to change the topic. He knew Jin Mi don't want to continue their current topic.

"Why are you here in Korea anyway?" he  asked. "And you're supposed to be enrolling for your college now, right?"

"I will not go to college this year!" She said.

"WHAT?" Kris gasped.

"Calm down!" Jin Mi laughed. "I decided to have some rest for a while. I have some important mission here in Korea."

"Mind telling me?" Kris asked.

Jin Mi shook her head. "Mom..." she murmured. "She is sick...very sick..."

"She's sick?" Kris was shocked. Jin Mi's mother is one of a kind person he ever met in his whole life.

"Yes. And she sent me here." Jin Mi said. "To find his son." she revealed. She trust Kris so much. Kris is her best friend.

"Your mother has a son?" Now this is definitely shocking. Kris thought.

"Well yes." she answered. "The most interesting part is he is Sehun's stepbrother."

"LUHAN?!!!" Kris shouted.

"Hush!" Jin Mi warned. "Yes. Luhan!" she confirmed.

"Is this the reason why you are with Sehun?" Kris asked.

"Of course not. Sehun is fun to be with. He is very kind." She smiled while saying Sehun's characteristics.

Kris looked at her. "You know what? I pity Sehun!"

"Waeyo?" Jin Mi asked.

"He is in between!" Kris answered.

"What do you mean?"

"Sehun is a friend of Lay who is unfortunately your ex-lover. And Sehun is the stepbrother of Luhan who is your half brother." Kris said making her confused.

------

Please comment and subscribe! If you want...XD