Is this...Love?

My complicated life

 

The shooting ended with a huge success. People are cheering and clapping around. Jin Mi joined them since she’s happy to her cousin’s performance. The twins went their way. They looked unhappy. She knew the reason so she stepped aside.

“Umma!” Youngmin yelled. She can see the angry face of the twins now.

“Yaaahh! Umma! Why are you here?” Kwangmin said. Did this guy just talked to her mother that way?

“Are you not happy to see mommy here?” her aunt pouted her lips like a child.

“Aissshh…You don’t have to do that.” Youngmin said. He looked around to make sure no one is listening. “It’s embarrassing.” Youngmin whispered.

Jin Mi couldn’t stand it any longer. How come these twins treated their mother that way? She decided to defend her aunt. She cleared .

“YAAAAHHHH!” she screamed, garnering all the attention of the people around her. The twins looked at her. “What the hell?” she said with a disappointed face. “All this time I thought you were good to your mother. But hell no! Why are you embarrassed that she’s here to cheer you on?”

She turned to the people watching them. “Yaaahh! You think it’s embarrassing? You think it will put you to shame knowing that your mom’s here to watch you?”

“Ani!” One guy said. “I think it’s cool.” The girl said. “Yeah! It’s awesome that she’s around.” The other said.

Jin Mi looked back at the twins. She calmed herself. “You should be thankful she’s here. Cherish the moment you have with your mom. You wouldn’t know... until when will your mom going to be with you.” She was hit by her own words. Mother!.

Kwangmin and Youngmin bowed their heads and apologized. “Mianhe umma! Mianhe noona!”

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jin Mi left not because she hates how the twins acted. It is because she remembered her mother all of the sudden. She didn’t know where the heck she’s going. Her feet just drag her along. She realized she was already standing in front of the park’s entrance. She noticed that the park is very peaceful which is unusual for the park to be this quite.

Well maybe the park knows what I am feeling right now. Jin Mi thought.

Jin Mi sat down in an empty bench. She felt at peace now.

A moment later, she decided to call her sick mom.

“Hello.” A weak voice answered. She felt sad knowing how sick her mother was.

 “Mom!” she said excitedly so that her mom wouldn’t notice how sad she is.

“Baby girl.” Her mom’s voice became happy.

“Mom. You’re saying it again!" she scold jokingly.

Her mom laughed. She smiled.

"Jin Mi you haven't called since you arrived." her mom said in a childish way. "How are you?"

"Mianhe mom!" she apologized. "I'm still me. Still beautiful as always." she joked.

She heard her mother laughed.

"So mom. Is everything okay there? Your health condition?" 

Don't worry about me so much, alright?! I am perfectly fine." she knew her mother is telling a lie. 

"Mom." Jin Mi took a deep breath. Preparing herself to tell her mother about Luhan. "I guess I found your son."

"Really?!" her mother excitedly asked.

"Well yes. But mom. I guess I need more time to gain my confidence."

"It's alright. I am happy you'd already met him." her mom said. "Don't rush things Jin Mi. For now, you can enjoy your stay there."

Jin Mi and her mother talked a lot of things. Different stuffs were discussd. They ended their talk by saying how much they miss and love each other. After the call was ended Jin Mi decided to call her dad to confirm the real status of her mother.

"Dad are you busy? Can we talk for a while?" Jin Mi asked. She heard her father cleared his throat.

"Well your lucky. I'm having a short break." her dad said. "So. what do you want?" He didnt even asked how am I doing here in Korea. Tsk.

"I called mom. I asked her how she is. She told me she's perfectly fine. But I know she's not." Tears are running down her cheeks now. "I'm asking you dad. Is she really alright?"

Her father sighed. "You're smart enough to understand all those things Jin Mi. I know you knew already what's going to happen. Make her happy, thats the least you can do for her." her dad said and told Jin Mi that he's going to cut off th call. He's going back to work.

Jin Mi cried. How cruel life is. She and her mom are very close to each other since her father have no time for them. Her mom is completely her older version. Now...her mother is terribly sick yet she tries to look fine to make her happy. Her mom is so mean. Making her feel like this. She cried and cried and cried.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************** 

Sehun was discussing some things with Hara when he heard Jin Mi yelled. He listen to ever single thing Jin Mi was saying. And there he is. Looking for Jin Mi. He didn't know the reason. He just felt Jin Mi needs some friend. Oh great! You just met him and now you're looking for her out of nowhere. Idiot Sehun-ah! Sehun scold himself. He even disguised himself so that no one can notice him.

He went to the park hoping Jin Mi was there. And his instincts were right. He found Jin Mi. Crying. Alone. She looks like a mess.  He decided to sit next to her. Sehun tapped her shoulder. She turned around and looked at him. The she looked awaw, wiping her tears probably. She looked at him again.

"Oppa. You scared me." Even he saw her smiled he is still aware that this girl in his front had been crying. "What are you doing here anyways?" Jin Mi asked.

"Well I was going to buy something when I saw someone here. And I realized it was you. And you looks like a damsel in distress. So I cam here to laugh at your messy  face." He lied. 

"Yaaaahhh!" she scolded. "You should keep going now. Any minute by now people will recognize you." She shoo him away.

"What id I don't want to?" 

"You're so naughty.. Just go now. Your fans will come rushing here soon."

"No they won't." he insisted. "You were great by the way." Jin Mi looked at him confusingly. "Well..the things you said to the twins." Jin Mi smiled. "I can feel the love you give to your mother while listening to all those words."

"I just don't want people to treat their mother that way. We shouldn't be ashamed that they're going to cheer us on in everything. They sacrificed a lot to us."

"You really do love your mother."

"Of course I do. I woudn't come all the way here in Korea..." Jin Mi stopped. He didn't even bother to ask her what she's going to say. 

"Hey I know a place that has a delicious milk tea ever. Let's go there." Jin Mi agreed on his invitation.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sehun was right! Jin Mi told herself. Sehun asked Jin Mi to walked with her until she gets home. 

"Oppa! This is delicious!" Jin Mi said. "Thank you for the treat."

"I'm happy you loved it." Sehun smiled. Oh that smile!

"And thank you for finding me. If you haven't found me I'm sure I'm terribly lost by now."

"Don't mind that. Besides finding you fulfilled my dream to become a super hero! I just helped a needy!" Sehun joked. "But seriously, if you're in trouble just call me. Your superhero!" Jin Mi blushed.

"You're so cheesy oppa. It's gross."

"If you think it's gross then why'd your face suddenly turned red?"

"Aniyo!" Jin Mi denied. Sehun laughed

"I'm going now Jin Mi. See you again next time." Sehun said and left.

Jin Mi entered the house. It is weird. The house is quire and the suddenly the twins shouted "MIANHE NOONA"! She pinched her cousins noses and busrt ou to laughter.

 

Jin Mi's POV

It's been few days alredy since I landed here in Korea. I didn't expect that everything here would be so much intresting than I thought. I came here with only one goal. That is to find my brother, Luhan. Everything seems so different than the one I envisioned my trip to Korea would be. And wait... there's someone... who'm I'm comfortable to be with. I dont know the reason. I am jsut happy when I'm with him. I even looked forward on meeting him again. But I shouldn't rush things right? I don't want something will happen to me again. My past with him...with Yixing.