CHAPTER 10: WITH HANGELS PART 1

My complicated life

 

Author’s POV

Sehun is waiting outside the house of Jin Mi’s aunt for 30 minutes already. He came 30 minutes earlier than the exact time he told Jin Mi. And now, he was walking back and forth while thinking what to say if he’ll see Jin Mi gou out.

“Anyeong haseyo Jin Mi-ssi!” he said awkwardly. “Aiisshh” he angrily thought.

“Anyeong Jin Mi-ssi! Ready?” he said. “Ani…ani…ani…” he muttered. “Ayoo! Waddup Jin Mi?” he sounded just like Chanyeol. “Aiiissh! I look like copying Channie-hyung’s line.”

“Anyeo…” he stopped when he saw the door opened.

“Omo~” Jin Mi gasped. “Oppa you’re here. Why haven’t you called me?”

“Ah…er… I just arrived Jin Mi-ssi.” He lied.

And silence prevails…AKWARD!

“So…” Jin Mi muttered.

“So?” Sehun said.

“Are we going to watch your band’s practice or we are going to stay here looking each at other awkwardly?” Jin Mi asked.

“Aiisshh!” he silently cursed. “Ah…eh…Let’s go?”

Jin Mi nodded.

 

Sehun’s POV

I can’t concentrate to what I’m doing right now. I’m driving yet my mind is full thoughts about this girl sitting in the front seat, beside me. Jin Mi once mentioned that she is not that familiar with anything that involves music most especially KPop musics. She grew up in New York. So she probably listens to English songs and not Korean.

Okay…so now I’m nervous. I’m sweating. My body is going numb. I’m freezing. What the hell. This isn’t my first time to ask a girl. And now why do I feel like I’m an innocent and naïve country boy who just arrived to this big city.

“Sehun-ah!” Jin Mi said. She sounded angry. What did I do?

“Ne?” I tried my best to be calm.

“You’re so different right now” She said while looking at me suspiciously. “Is something bothering you?”

“Aniyo.” I lied. The truth is she is the one I’m thinking. The thing that bothers me is how I can make her comfortable later.

“Jinja?” She said still looking at me with that suspicious look.

“Ne~ so don’t you worry. Arasoo?”

“I’m now worried. I just think you’re being weird all of the sudden.” Omona! This girl… If I didn’t know her I think I already hit her. How come she said I’m weird? I am not weird. I AM NOT!

“And now you’re quite again.” She murmured.

I slowed down and looked at her. She smiled at me. I smiled back and turned back my attention to the road.

Dub…dub… Dub…dub… Dub…dub…

I can hear my heart is running so fast. What the hell?

I walked first and she followed me. While walking at the hallway everyone greeted me brightly but they stared at Jin Mi suspiciously.

 I can feel that Jin Mi felt a little awkward.

I opened the door of our practice room. The room is exclusive only for us. Well yes… I admit that we are given special treatment by our president since Baek-hyung is the nephew of our CEO. Our CEO by the way doesn’t have a family of his own. So he kinda adopted Baek-hyung and treated him as his own son. We think that it is our advantage to have our own practice room.

“Anyeong haseyo!” they greeted us…no just Jin Mi, I guess. My hyungs are happy. Well except for Lay who is not looking on our way. He plugged his earphones as soon as he saw us. Now I’m kind of annoyed with him.

“Anyeong!” Jin Mi greeted back.

“I hope you won’t be bored while watching us practice. Don’t worry we’re just going to practice for 5 hours, NONSTOP. So that, we can go roam Seoul after practice.” Chanyeol said.

“Nonstop?” Lay complained. So he heard. I thought he can’t hear since there’s an earphone plugged o his ears.

“Ne~” Chanyeol devilishly smirked.

“Aiiisssh” Lay silently cursed.

“So let’s start!” Baek hyung said.

We started dancing. The only thing on my mind is Jin Mi. I have to dance pretty good to show Jin Mi my skills.

 

Jin Mi’s POV

Being able to watch HanGels’ practice is absolutely amazing. Well except the fact that I’m also watching Yixing. Oh no. I mean Lay. He is Lay now, you see. He is now a better dancer than before. He changed a lot. But I still can see his determination in his dream. His dream. The reason why we… Okay this is not nice. Why the hell am I thinking about that guy?

I shook my head to erase my thoughts about Lay. And then I heard the rapping part. It is Chanyeol’s and Sehun’s part. Listening to Chanyeol’s deep voice is like floating in the air. He is so goddamn good. And now, I’m focusing in every move Sehun makes. He is a great dancer. I can’t believe that I danced with this guy. Now it’s Baekhyun’s turn. I’m amazed. I really really am. I envy his voice. I really do. Why don’t I have such voice?

I envy this guys big time. I really made a great decision to not pursue my dream to become an idol. Just looking at these guys, I think my debut chance is only 30%. Hell, I’m jealous.

And all of the sudden, I feel like I really need to pee. I decided to go to the comfort room.

“Ahmmm. Excuse me for while. I just really need to go to the CR.” I asked their permission. They all agreed. Sehun wanted to show me the location but I insisted not to. I can find the CR by myself anyway. And besides, I don’t want to waste their time since their leader wanted them to practice nonstop. I pity these guys. Practicing so hard.

I went out the room and find the restroom when all of the sudden someone grabbed my hand.

I looked up to find out who grab my hand. My eyes widened. His eyes looks like he’s begging.