My best friend!

My complicated life

 

Jin Mi woke up early in the morning.  Sulli said she'll arrive at around 8am. She's happy that her best friend is going to Korea just because of her.

 

"Noona is your friend beautiful?" Kwangmin asked. He seemed so excited when Jin Mi told them about Sulli last night.

 

"Well of course she is. But she's weird. So stay away with her." She threatened him. Well yes... Sulli is a nice girl but she can be a pedo-noona if she wants to. And she knows what Kwangmin is thinking.

 

"I like weird girls. And I like older ladies." Kwangmin smirked. I knew it. He's planning something bad. She thought.

 

Jin Mi looked at him in disgust. "SERIOUSLY???"

 

"Wae? Is it wrong?" Kwangmin asked.

 

"Whatever." She raised both of he hands as a sign of giving up.

 

"Don't mind him noona! He's crazy." Youngmin said.

 

"Why can't you be like your brother?" Jin Mi looked at Kwangmin. "He's so nice!" Jin Mi said while pinching Youngmin's cheeks.

 

"Pfffft! I'm not like him." Kwangmin said and left.

 

Jin Mi and Youngmin looked at each other and burst out their laughter.

 

 

 

At Incheon Airport...

 

"Where the hell is that girl?" Jin Mi said while walking back and forth in her place. Without noticing she bumped to a goddamn y guy.

"Aigoo~ I'm sorry!" Jin Mi apologized.

 

The y guy smiled. "It's fine!" then the guy looked around you. "What is a beautiful girl doing here alone?"

Jin Mi laughed. "I'm waiting for my friend. She's from New York." Jin Mi said.

 

The guy smirked. "I'm Kim Jongin by the way! Or simply call me Kai." he introduced.

 

"Lee Jin Mi imnida! Nice to meet you!"

 

"You're cute!" He said and pinched her cheeks.

 

"Aigoo~" She smiled shyly.

 

"I have to go Jin Mi!" He said. "Hope to see you someday." Kai said.

 

"Yeah! I hope so too."She said and Kai left.

 

Jin Mi looked at her wrist watch. It's already 8:45 but Sulli is not yet around. She was about to leave when she heard...

 

Sulli

 

"JIN MI!!!" she screamed.

 

Jin Mi looked where the voice came from.

 

"SULLI!!!" she ran towards Sulli and gave her a hug.

 

"I missed you bish!" Sulli said.

 

"I missed you too." Jin Mi smiled.

 

Sulli pushed Jin Mi softly.

 

"What was that for?" Jin Mi asked innoscently.

 

"You have a lot of explaining to do." She raised her eyebrow while looking at Jin Mi. Jin Mi looked away. "YAAAAHHHH!" she said.

 

"I know. But you got to take a rest first. I know you're tired." Jin Mi said.

 

Sulli sighed.

--------

 

"Welcom Sulli noona!" Kwangmin greeted.

 

Sulli smiled mischievously.

 

"Are they twins?" Sulli asked. Jin Mi nodded. She let out a smile. "They're cute!" She whispers.

 

"You're probably tired Sulli-ssi!" Her aunt said. Sulli looked at her curiously. Her aunt maybe noticed how Sulli looked at her. "Sorry for not introducing myself" she apolotized. "Jo Tina imnida" her aunt said.

 

Sulli smiled. "Anyeong! Sulli imnida"

 

The twins introduced theirselves. Kwangmin tries to flirt with Sulli but Youngmin keep on preventing him.

 

"Omo~" her aunt gasped. "Sulli should get a rest. She looks tired." Her aunt said while looking at her.

 

"C'mon bish. Let's go to my room." Jin Mi muttered.

 

After Jin Mi showed Sulli her room, she decided to let Sulli take her nap first. She went out of the room and saw the twins outside.

 

"What are you two doing ?" Jin Mi asked.

 

"Well Kwangmin wanted to ask Sulli noona out but unfortunately she's asleep." Youngmin explained.

 

"Let's juts by her a milk tea? Wanna come?" Jin Mi invited.

 

Kwangmin shook his head while Youngmin nodded.

 

>>Sorry for the short update! I'm so busy right now...SCHOOL ...