Memories

My complicated life

"Yaaah Yixing!" Jin Mi called. "What the hell is this?" she stared at the luggages outside Yixing's apartment.

"None of your business Jin Mi." Yixing coldly said.

"What are you saying? You're joking right?" Jin Mi said. Teras are running down on her chheks now.

"Jin Mi please...juts leave me alone." Yixing begged. She was clueless. "You're a very sweet girl. You don't deserve someone like me."

"But we love each other. You said you love me." Jin Mi sadly said.

"I did. I loved you Jin Mi." Yixing said causing Jin Mi Mi burst out to tears. "We're too young Jin Mi. We don't deserve each other. I'm sorry if it broke your heart but I have to follow the one I loved. You know my dreams Jin Mi."

"Your dreams? You're leaving me for your dreams?" Jin Mi angrily said.

"I'm sorry." That's the last words she heard from Yixing. 

 

KRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

Jin Mi woke up after hearing the loud alarm. She just had the worst dream ever. A dream she never wished. How come all of the sudden he rembered that jerk. The jerk who broke her heart for the first time. Jin Min-ah. Stop thinking about that guy. You hate him. 

Suddenly she heard her phone ring. It's Sehun. They exchanged numbers yesterday before they separated their ways.

"Uoh! Sehun-ah!" she said.

"Good morning Jin Mi. Did I wake you up?"

"Ani. I'm already awake when you called."

"That's great. I thought I disturbed you."

"So why did you call?"

"Well there's a party at JMP Building. HanGel's Anniversary to be exact. As my friend, I want you to be there. The twins will be there, right? Bring your Aunt if you want."

The twins knew but why they didn't invited me?

"That's great but I think I'll just feel out of place there."

"No you won't. I'm gonna be thre. The twins will be thre. It will be fun. Just go okay? Please?" he begged.

"But..."

"Just go. No buts. Arasoo?"

"Okay. I'll come but I won't stay for so long there."

'That's awesome. See you later Jin Mi. Annyeong!"

Jin Mi ummediatley told her aunt and cousins about the invitation. Her aunt couldn't come because she tired. So she and the twins decided to go to the party together.

"I'm excited noona. Whout do you thing should I wear?" Kwangmin asked. Oh gosh! I haven't think about that either. 

"Anything would be fine." she answered.

Jin Mi wanted to look playful. So she decided to wear pink print skirt, blue waist bow, white sweater, tights and brown flats.  She then loose her hair with hippie braid. She looks nice.

Jin Mi came out from her room and saw her cousins waiting for her. Unlike her style, the twins wore a casual attire.

"Noona you look amazing." Youngmin said.

"Thanks! You two look very good."

[OFF TOPIC] SO THIS IS WHAT JIN MI'S OUTFIT LOOKS LIKE. I just love it. LOL. Credits: www.glitzyfashion.com 

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

[ON TOPIC]

HanGel's anniversay party is super huge. Although he have no idea what the other members looks like, she still thinks they all look handsome just like Sehun. 

"Jin Mi, Youbgmin, Kwangmin" she heard Sehun called.

"Hyung" the twins said.

"Hey Sehun.' Jin Mi greeted.

"I'm glad you came." he smiled. "I want you to meet my friends over there. The twins already knew them." Sehun said. She then followed Sehun.

Jin Mi saw three guys. Two are looking on their way and she can only see the back part of the other guy. They look so cute.

"Yaahhh! Hyungs!" Sehun called them.

They turned their attention to Sehun and the other guy looked back. He looked at her with shock but he then changed his expression immediatley. She felt her heart beating so fast.

"Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Lay- hyungs. This is Jin Mi. Jin Mi this is my hyungs." Sehun introduced. Lay? Is Lay and Yixing the same?

Jin Mi forced a smile. She couldn't handle the situation any longer. She's here standing in front of Lay. In front of the goddamn Yixing. 

"Nice meeting you Jin Mi." Baekhyun said.

"Me too." she smiled.

"So Sehun told us, well just me and Baekhyun specifically, a lot about you." Chanyeol said.

Jin Mi looked at Sehun. Sehun smiled akwardly.

"You're from New York right?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yes." she answered.

"Lay came from New York too." Baekhyun said. "Do you happen to see each other?"

"We haven't met or just bumped to each other, right Jin Mi?" Lay said.

"Yes. We haven't met." Jin Mi denied. Tension between her and Lay heats up. “Sehun can I go to the comfort room for a while.” She whispered to Sehun. He then pointed out the directions.

Jin Mi looked at herself in the mirror, wiping the tears that formed in her eyes. Is this really happening? Is that really Yixing. But why he denied me? She took a deep breath. She stayed for a while to gain her confidence.

She went out the comfort room and standing outside the room is Lay. Is he waiting for me? Is he going to yell at me? Is he going to shoo me away?

“What are you doing here?” Lay asked.

“You know I’m here for the party…Lay.” She sighed. Be strong Jin Mi. Don’t let him underestimate you. “Nice meeting you by the way Lay.”

“Don’t pretend like you don’t know me Jin Mi.”

“I don’t. We haven’t met right? Jin Mi sarcastically said.

“Stop denying!” Lay yelled.

“You denied me first Yixing…Oooops I mean Lay.”

“What are you really doing here in Korea?”

“None of your business!” her words echoed in the hallways. Good thing no one's around there. "And don't think that I came here for you!"

"You still hate me that much?" Lay asked.

"I don't hate you. I despise you." She said. "And how unlucky I am to see you here."

"Jin Mi you don't understand." Lay calmly said.

"I do. I understand. You want this crap." she said looking at him with anger. "Your on the top of the world now, Yixing. This is your dreams right."

"Jin Mi..."

Jin Mi forced a smile. "I am happy you've achieved your dreams. This is everything you wanted." Lay kept silent. "Even leaving me for this." She murmured.

"Jin Mi. I'm sorry. I really am. We can still be friends, right?"

 

"Maybe I can accept your sorry but being your friend? It will take so much time Yixing." she looked at him with a pity face. "You should go now Yixing. This your party. They're waiting for you." Jin Mi said making Lay to walk away.

"Jin Mi...I'll be famous someday,right?" a 14 years old Yixing said.

"Of course you will, crazy! And I'm going to be your partner. We should debut together." Jin Mi said. "My mom said I can go to Korea and be famous if I want to."

"That would be great Jin Mi. We really should debut together" The two teens laughed.

Jin Mi shook off her head to bring her back to reality. She's remebering bad memories again! She deciede to go back to their tables. She saw the twins were sorrounded by girls. And of course she don't want to go back to Sehun's table since he is sitting with HanGels, including Lay. But unfortunately Sehun spotted her.

"Jin Mi!" Sehun called. "Come sit here!"

She forced a smile. She can feel the heacy weight of her feet. As if they don't want to come near that table.

"What took you so long? You said you're just going to the comfort room." Sehun childishly asked.

"I just to some acquiantance of mine. We haven't met for so long that's why we chat for a while." she said looking at Lay who is sitting uncomfortably.

"Oh." Sehun murmured. "How do you enjoy the party so far?"

"Well it's nice to see unfamiliar faces here." She felt a little embarass for saying this because the party was pack of all the famous Korean stars.

"You don't know just one people here?" Baekhyun asked.

"Ah..well.. I know Sehun and the twins." She smiled awkwardly. "Now I know you, Chanyeol and Lay." She looked at them.

"You're funny little girl." Chanyeol looked at her with his creepy smile.

"You look so creepy" She confessed to Chanyeol. It's not a joke but everyone laughed including Lay. "Why are you laughing? It's not a joke."

"Well the things is... Chanyeol really is creepy. He get that comment a lot." Sehun said looking at Chanyeol who is also laughing. Is he laughing because he knew to himself that he is creepy? These guys are weird.

"C'mon Jin Mi. Let's dance." Sehun invited. She agreed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess it's a short update. I've been busy for a while since opening of classes are aprroaching fast . I'm sorry. I'll try making a long chapter.. :))