Practicing the Rap with Zelo

Becoming a Kpop Star

The next morning I started practicing by myself until Zelo texted me he was coming in a 5 minutes so at 10am. When he arrived I got nervous again and got red by just seeing him and remembering what the girls said. If he liked me...I don't even know what I would do hes such a sweet guy. Maybe hes too good for me...

"Hey!" Zelo said walking in the room and smiling.

"H-hi..." I said nervously. He looked at me confused and I played the song.

"Should I go first?" He said looking at me.

"Yes please" I said stepping aside I watched him the way he rapped was amazing. He had such confidence and it seems effortless to him he did it all so perfectly. How could a guy like that like me? I mean I'm just me and not really that talented...

"Your turn" he said.

I quickly started my rap part getting into it. I had even surprised myself I practiced very well. When I finished Zelo clapped for me.

"Amazing...seriously one of the best I've heard."

"R-really?"

"Yes really...now lets try doing the dance and the rap"

I played the song and he started the rap and we danced and I felt things getting more difficult. When it got to be my part I felt very powerful and got more comfortable. Then...we got to the part where we look into each other's eyes and hold each other. I got weak in my knees and red in the face that I started falling until he caught me. 

"Woaaah there are you okay? Ari?"

I froze, embarrassed. Ahhh!!! Hes looking into my eyes again I can't take it!!!!

"Ari...hey...do you want a break or..."

"N-no!!!" I go and start the song over. "One more time?"

We practice a few more times actually until I get used to it and we both do it all almost effortless.

"Okay seems like w-we're done here I'll see you tomorrow for the music video."

"O-okay Z-Zelo...b-bye." I say nervous. What the hell... why am I nervous?!!!

"Bye Ari! You did good!"

As I was on my way I got a call and immediately knew who it was.

"Hello big brother TOP"

"Ahhh you are getting used to me are y-...DID YOU JUST CALL ME BIG BROTHER TOP?!! AWWWW ARI AWWWW YOU LOVE ME!!!"

I laugh. "Yes big brother! Why did you call"

"Haha! I hope you practiced it all well Ari I will be there for your shooting tomorrow. Hope I don't block you and Zelo too much though. Or maybe I will do it on purpose..."

I stay silent...What the heck am I suppose to say to that.

"Well then be ready I will be there goodnight Ari!"

"Goodnight big brother!"

Ahh~ I hope Zelo and I get closer.