Go out with Niel?

Becoming a Kpop Star

Go out with Niel? I liked him before why didn't this happen before?! I really like Zelo but he totally rejected me. I feel so pathetic maybe I should give up on Zelo since it seems he doesn't even like me. He even said he would never go out with me and we'd just be friends. I looked up at Niel...Heh hes my ideal type he always has been but he had a girlfriend. Or at least I thought he did...I've liked Niel for a long time I love the way he acts and now here he is in front of me asking me out. Maybe I should just accept Zelo has no romantic interest in me and the next person I liked was Niel...Teen Top was one of the groups I really liked ...I smiled at Niel.

"Why do you like me?"

"Why do I like you? I like you because you are different and you had the guts to become an idol even though you're different you didn't let that stop you. That itself is very impressive, but its not just that Ari. You also are the type of girl to not use the stuff the other girls use to make themselves look better. You are very sweet, confident, and your performences are impressive too. You-...Uhm...Sorry I'm talking too much aren't I? Well...to put it short Ari you are my ideal type and more if that makes any sense. I really like you and I was vey happy when TOP told me that I was your first choice. Thank you..."

He kept looking at me blushing. I put my hand on my face and it was really hot omo...I must be red right now how embarassing but that was so sweet and a huge compliment to a new idol like me. I kept staring at him forgetting that I needed to reply. Heee~ Niel is so cute and sweet. Niel~Niel~Niel~~~~

"S-so...will you be my girlfriend Ari?"

I smiled at him..."Y-yes..."

Niel jumped up and hugged me again. 

"Omo!!!!Really?!! I will go buy you 10 more bubble milk teas for my new...uhm...gi-g-girlfriend"

I hugged him back. "N-no...its okay oppa.."

"OPPA?!! I'm oppa now!! W-oaaah!!! I'm so happy right now Ari you have no idea I just I like you so much..."

Thinking out loud before I could stop myself...

"I like you too Niel."

O_O "What?!! You...so it is true and now you are my girlfriend ahh Ari I'm so so so happy!!!"

We finished our drinks and went back to the practice room.

"Hey Ari can I practice with you?"

"Practice my group stuff?"

"Well yeah it'd be cool to learn your dances to show them to others in shows so you guys get more popular."

"Really you'd do that for us?"

"For...my.....my g-girlfriend yes." He said looking away. Haha hes so cute...and now hes my boyfriend. I went to him and hugged him. He looked at me shocked and smiled.

"Does this mean you really really like me?"

I let go and blushed covering my face with my hands.

"Haha Ari are you blushing?"

"N...no!!"

"Yes you are lemme see!" He said trying to move my hands from my face.

"Stop!"

"Lemme see Ari!" He said and started tickling me. No...My  number one weakness I'm incredibly ticklish.

I started laughing like crazy and fell on the floor and he kept tickling me.

"S-stooooop!"

He moved my hands from my face and put his finger on my cheek.

"You are very pretty Ari...Very very pretty..."

I turned red again and he started laughing. 

"Haha see I knew you were blushing you are so cute Ari...I mean my girlfriend..."

My face got really red and I tried to cover it.

"S-stop! You are going to make me turn red stop doing that and looking at me Ari!"

I starting getting up and without realizing got too close to his face.

"Hh.."

"A-ari.."

He got closer to my face and I got nervous and closed my eyes.

"HEY!!!WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!"