Caught First Scandal

Becoming a Kpop Star

"A-ari..."

I felt myself turn really red and slowly looked over to see who it was and saw TOP with a worried expressed as he was pushed away flash flash flash.

"!!!!!!!!!!!" TOP yelled as he runs over trying to close the door he jumps on the bed trying to cover us.

" !" he kept cursing. Crap...I thought this is bound to be all over the news tomorrow and I'm going to get in trouble.

TOP got up and tried to talk them into selling TOP the photos. They all ignored him and walked away trying to get some more shots.

"YAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" TOP yelled acting as if he was about to cry.

They all looked at him took a picture and walked away. TOP walked over to me and hugged me.

"Y-yah shes mine..." Zelo said shyly pushing TOP away. TOP immidiately reacted making an angry face. 

"She is my little sister!"

"S-still." Zelo said pouting.

"W-what are we going to do..." I said looking at TOP hoping he would have a way to solve all this.

"Well...theres a good and bad side to all this. 1. You two can date without hiding as much now. 2.You will get more popular. 3. You might get more fans. The bad...is...1. You will have people following you more. 2. If you break up it will go public. 3. You will have a lot of antis. 4. You could lose fans."

"B-but...its too early for me to have a scandal."

Zelo looked at me and tried to kiss me again ignoring the fact that TOP was there and close to me.

"YAH!" TOP said pushing Zelo.

"Don't do that!! N-now go home its late."

"Okay but you leave too."

"Why should I? This is my building too.."

"...Well let me kiss her goodbye then"

"No just go wave her goodbye."

"B-but..."

"Go.Now."

Zelo waved goodbye pouting.

"Bye Zelo..."

TOP turned my face to him.

"Actually...I got them to stop spreading about you and Zelo so you are safe..."

"Really?!! Thank you so much!!!" I said hugging him.

"I knew I could trust you!"

"Y-yeah..."he said hugging me tighter. H-huh...He kept hugging me and didn't let go for a while. We stayed up late watching a movie and I fell asleep.

"I still ...have feelings for you Ari" TOP said kissing my hand.

~~next morning

I hear a knock on the door and someone open the door. I wake up feeling really warm and comfy..

"W-wow...I slept good" I said looking up I see Zelo.

"H-hey you didn't tell me you were coming! Don't look at me!" I say covering my face. A long silence. I look up and see Zelo with a shocked expression. 

"W-what...Whats wrong Zelo do I really look that bad?"

He looks at me confused and points at something next to me.

I turn and look beside me. W-what the...

 

What the... I look and see TOP is right beside me...I was sleeping on his chest and my boyfriend saw. Oh my God...I look up at him and he has an angry expression.

"Y-you SLEPT WITH HIM?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled.

I my hand on my face and try to wake TOP up and he gets up putting his face really close to mine he hugs me and puts me on top of him. Omo this situation can not get any worse. I try to move away from him but cannot because hes strong. I try to look at Zelo to help but he just stays standing there looking at us in shock and anger.

"YAHHHH!!" he yells getting close to TOP.

"SHE IS MINE I TOLD YOU DID YOU SPEND THE WHOLE NIGHT WITH HER SLEEPING TOGETHER?!!" he yelled pushing TOP trying to get me off.

"Mmm..." TOP moaned putting his hands on my sides moving them towards my .

"Ahhh!!!" I yelled trying to move away. I looked at Zelo asking for help and he did nothing but stare and yell.

"YAH YAH YAH GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CANNOT TOUCH HER LIKE THAT!!"

TOP's hands slowly went up to my .

"OPPA S-STOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!"

"MMMM...mmm..." he moaned and slowly woke up and looked me in the eye and smiled.

"Ari..." he said sweetly then his reaction changed and he made a shocked expression and gently moved me away.

"!!!!!SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!! DID WE SLEEP TOGETHER?!"

"A-ari why were you on top of me?!! I didn't know you were like that!!! Aish!!" he said scared then he saw Zelo.

"!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE DID YOU SEE?!!"

"Yes!!! Why did you put her on top of you?!! You were even touching her !!!"

His eyes widened and he looked and me.

"I TOUCHED YOUR ?! !!!!" Then he turned and saw Zelo making a jealous face and he smiled to himself.

"S-...that was nice..." he said smiling and he touched his lips. "Nice...Ari nice kisser"

"WHATTT!!! YOU KISSED HER TOO?!!! YOU!!!" Zelo yelled going after TOP.

TOP started laughing. "I'm kidding...Shes my sister gosh."

"You touched her !!!"

"Sorry it wasn't on purpose...I just fell asleep too!"

"Well bye Ari..."

"B-bye..." I said shocked from what just happened how embarassing.

"H-hey...come here I need to kiss you...to feel better" Zelo said getting closer to me.

Later we went out to eat and Zelo left to the bathroom.

I stayed waiting he was taking long...I decided to text Chunji from Teen Top.

"Hey! Its me Ari!"

"Hey!!Where are you out we should hang out but after I finish eating at my favorite restaurant ok;)?"

"Okay ^_^ I am eating too so after we eat!"

"Kk text you later ^^"

I look around the restaurant and still don't see Zelo. Whats going on...I get up and go to the bathroom to see if Zelo is there. While trying to see if hes in the bathroom I bump into someone.

"You shouldn't be looking in there pretty lady you might lose your innocence." 

I look up and see Chunji. He smiles at me. 

"A-ah...Chunji! You are eating here?"

"Yeah haha funny meeting you here! Well since we're both here we might as well hang out right?"

"Yeah I guesso"

We go back to my table and talk.

He looks at me and smiles.

"You sure are pretty."

"Really? T-thank you Chunji..."

"I'm sorry that you and Niel didn't work out..."

"What...he told you?"

"Yeah...he said he wanted to let you go and if you really liked him you can go to him later on. But to me that means I now have a chance...because if its not Niel stopping me from having a girl like you then no one can" 

"W-what..."

"Who were you here with anyway?"

"Zelo...but he went to the bathroom and hasn't come back..."

"What why would he leave you here all alone..."

"I'm worried something happened..."

"Don't worry about it you can just stay with me." he said giving me that killer smile again. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hello! ^^ Please take the poll below! I really would like to know what you think. Writing is really fun for me so thank you for supporting my story and commenting x3!