Hes back!

Becoming a Kpop Star

"Fff....Shi....ARI I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE WAKE UP."

...

I was too scared to move...Who is in my bed...

"A-ari...please wake up and get off of me."

W-what I'm on someone?!!! I quickly got off my bed and switched on the lights.

"Z-zelo?!!" He got up and walked over to me.

"Hi...pretty girlfriend..."

"W-what are you even doing here?! You left me alone at the restaurant! You didn't even text or call me!"

"S-sorry! I felt sick and was too ebarassed for you to see me and I dropped my phone in water. So I thought I'd come here and surprise you. B-but...I feell asleep and yeah..."

I looked at him and he had a shy cute expression and couldn't stay mad at him and hugged him.

"A-ah...why do you keep hugging me like I'm some kind of stuffed animal."

"I was worried about you..."

"I'm sorry did I keep you waiting?"

"Y-yes and a lot happened..."

"What?"

I looked in his eyes and didn't want to bother explaining and kept hugging him.

"What happend Ari?"

"I missed you..."

"I was not gone that long!"

"Still...I really like you so..."

....

"Y-you know you hugged me really tight when you were sleeping."

"Its not my fault I thought you were my pillow!"

"...Ari you touched me in inappropriate places..." he said all of the sudden.

...

...

...

"W-what..."

"Uhm..." he said clearing his throat.

"I thought I should just let you know but its nothing for you to be worried about..."

"WHAAAT!"

"Shhhh!!!"

"Crap." I said outloud. I yelled now TOP oppa is going to come over and quick since hes in the YG building.

"What Ari?"

"I yelled TOP oppa is going to come over very soon give me my phone!"

"Hahahaha no lets mess with him."

"Mess with him how? I don't want to bother him."

"Just no leave it. Lock the door though."

"Why?"

"ARI ARI? ARE YOU OKAY?" I heard TOP yell.

"O-oppa..." I said but Zelo covered my mouth.

"I know we aren't this close yet Ari but this is going to be funny trust me." Zelo whispered to me telling me what to do.

"N-no! Are you kidding? TOP oppa will kill you!"

"Just do it!"

"N-no!"

"A-ari...Mmmmph...ARIII!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My eyes widened. Omo Zelo what are you doing!!! That is so dirty TOP oppa is going to feel disapointed in me!

Silence.

Zelo started kissing me and pulling my hair.

"A-ah s-stop it!!!" Ah this sounds so wrong! I covered my mouth but Zelo moved it away and kept kissing me.

"Z-zelo stooooooooooop!!!"

"Ahhh...Ari...you..."

I pushed him away my face bright red. Zelo looks at me and smiled.

"Hehe" he said kissing my hand.

I made an angry face at him and opened the door.

"T-top oppa?" I said and saw TOP walking away.

"O-oppa!" I said running after him. I reached out for his arm and he stopped.

"Give me the necklace back now." he said angrily.

"W-what...no oppa this is special to me."

"Special?" he said laughing. 

"So special that you think its okay to joke around with me? To mess with me and use it as a game? I'm not even sure I want to talk to you anymore Ari. I can't even look at you the same way."

My eyes got watery and fell on my knees.

"O-oppa...I wasn't...

"Ari get up stand on your own two feet and give me the necklace."

"No it wasn't her fault TOP...She got surprised and was going to call you not to come but I wanted to mess with you."

TOP got close to Zelo.

"You...You made Ari wait for you at the restaurant for an hour. She drank something and passed out and Chunji took her to his house alone. Where were you?! Maybe I made a mistake maybe Niel does deserve her."

They looked at eachother angrily and I got up went to my room got the things I needed and left. I went to Lollicup and got a drink there and sat down thinking and waiting. Finally he got there.

"Hey...I'm glad you called."

I smiled and gave him his drink.

"Thank you so much for coming...I really wasn't sure of what to do..."

He smiled annd sat down. 

"Do they know you're here?"

"No I just came here by myself."

"Hm...does this place allow dogs?"

I laughed. This is why he was my favorite...I think he is the one person I can tell anything to and know no drama will come from telling him things. So far everyone I tell things to end up having some kind of drama crisis happen. TOP oppa I can trust but something bad always seems to come from it. I came here because I can't stand people fighting especially since they act like I'm some kind of puppy they leave around somewhere that they're not suppose to. 

"Um...I don't thinkso" I said laughing.

"I wanted you to see Roo..."

I looked around and didn't see anyone.

"Well no one seems to be around so you can let Roo out" 

He let his dog out and she was so small and cute. I petted her and played with her and felt calmer. Hm...We really get along maybe we have a lot in common just as I thought when I picked him to be my ultimate bias. Not just thank we like dogs because thats such a normal thing that a lot of people can easily have in common. But the way we acted with eachother even though we didn't really know eachother felt very relaxed and calming. I felt worry free and happy.

"Hey I heard you made pizza!"

"Yes!! I made pizza the other day it was so good, but I don't like normal pizza."

"What! Why not? Normal pizza is good!"

"Mm..I just don't like it so I made a deep dish of pizza at home but it was a lot of work...I put a lot of cheese in it! It was sooo good Ari you should of tried it!"

"Well you didn't invite me!"

"Ahh you're right I'm sorry I should of invited you! You would've also seen Roo earlier and been closer friends I'm sorry!"

"Its okay."

"Well...about your situation Ari I think you should just make it obvious who you like."

"But I did! I like Zelo!"

"Did you make it obvious?"

"Yes! I told everyone he is my boyfriend!"

"Well...hm...I think you should tell Zelo not to mess around with your relationship with TOP and explain the situation to TOP again he seems like an understandable guy. You even told me he just wants to take care of you and wants you to be happy right?"

"Yeah...so thats all?"

"Thats all I can suggest for you. Or dump all of them and get a dog" he said smiling.

"Hahaha! I well consider that! Dogs are more loving and don't really get angry for things like that!"

"See thats why me and Roo are a good couple!"

"Ooh its getting late should I take you home?"

"If thats okay."

Jonghyun dropped me off and I went to my room. I checked my phone and saw I had another clear schedule. What is going on with my manager he hasn't have us anythi-...I checked again and scheduled for tomorrow I had to be on a show with B.A.P and Teen Top. Weird... I the lights in my room and saw Zelo was there.

"What are you doing he-..." Zelo ran over to me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry..."

"Wh..."

"Shh...I'm sorry I've been complicating things for you. I explain everything to TOP don't worry everything is okay now. But I'm so sorry about everything that happened to you today and at the restaurant. Just please don't run away like that again. TOP was going to go after you but I told him to leave you alone and give you some privacy."

"Okay...Well thank you Zelo but I have to go to sleep I have a show tommorow..."

"I know I do too. With...Teen Top ewww"

"Hey! Shut up I like Teen Top!"

"I don't especially Niel!"

"Niel is nice. Anyway you should go home its really late."

"Uh...thats something else I wanted to talk to you about... the guys locked me out. They think its funny they locked me out fell asleep and turned off all their phones. They even turned off my manager's phone. I can't get home and I have no money with me so can I pleaseeeee stay here with you?"

"N-no! You can't it looks wrong!"

"Please cmon you slept with TOP..."

"No!!! That was an accident we both fell asleep!"

"Well I'm not asking to sleep on the bed with you I will sleep on the floor its cool with me."

"In that case you can."

"Thank you!"

"Goodnight!"

"Goodnight.."

I fell asleep quickly and later rolled over to the side and bumped into something soft.

"Huh..." I said and used my cellphone light to see what it was. 

"Zelo...what are you doing here I told you to sleep on the fl-..."

"Ari...my pretty pretty pretty girlfriend...Ari is so pretty and great. Ah?! A-ari...is that you?"  he said getting closer to me.

"Pretty Ari I will kiss you!" he said and kissed me on the lips.

"Z-zelo..."

"Princess Ari Ari and Zelo awww!" he kept saying.

He touched my face and kept kissing me. It was really late that I got too tired to care and fell asleep. Good thing I locked the door this time.

BANG BANG BANG

"Ari!!! Its getting late we have to get ready for the show!! How can you be so irresponsible!! Why don't you put alarms?!!" Mitch yelled but I couldn't hear her because I fell asleep with music.

"Ari theres a tv show here to see how we look in the morning I hope you're dressed well Yuri gave me your key we're going to okay the door okay?"

The door opened and cameras lights were flashing everywhere.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~for those who don't like TOP, Zelo, or Niel with Ari vote