Monkey Magic

Becoming a Kpop Star

"But what if I like her too?" Zelo said looking at the MC serious.

"OOOOH" the crowd said. The MC looked at Zelo not sure whether or not to take him seriously.

"Wooow it seems there is some rivalry between Zelo and Niel now. Will you two fight for Ari?"

Zelo laughed and nodded.

"I am from B.A.P and I'm a WARRIOR."

The camera went to Niel who was shocked.

"What about you Niel?" the Mc said and Niel looked at him not sure of what to say.

"Niel is not the fighting type...so I'm not sure if he would be able to..." Chunji said.

"But you had your chance when you worked with Ari Zelo!" Niel said in protest.

Zelo looked at Niel in rage but remembered he was on a show and calmed himself down.

"We will see" Zelo said smiling.

"Will there be rivalry between Niel and Zelo?!" the MC said and the show ended. The girls turned to me and started screaming.

"WAAAAAHHHH ZELO AND NIEL LIKE YOU?! ARIIIII WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Mitch yelled.

"WHAT IS YOUR SECRET???? I LIKE KEY OPPA!!!" Alice yelled.

"I WANT TAEMIN!!!" Yuri said.

My eyes widened. "I...I didn't know about this either why are you telling me these things! I didn't do anything!"

"Lame..." they all said and went to bed except for Yuri.

"Ari...who do you like?"

"...Niel...Niel oppa is my boyfriend."

"BOYFRIEND?!! NIEL IS YOUR BOYFRIEND?!"

"Shh shhh not too loud!!!"

"What are you doing Ari why? I thought you liked Zelo!"

"I...I do but he texted me telling me he was not serious about liking me and that it was a dare and he would never ever date a girl like me."

"He said all that?"

"Yes! Otherwise I would of never have said yes to Niel...But Yuri...Niel is very sweet and I got to know him better today. I really like him."

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"Well...okay but then what about the show just now...Why did Zelo say that?"

"I don't know that confused me too is he doing this for publicity? For our song to get for popular?"

"I guesso because it doesn't make sense for him to actually like you then send you away like that.."

"Yeah..."

"For now don't think into it too much and becareful with him since you have a boyfriend now. Also becareful with that relationship keep it hidden from the media okay?"

"Okay! Thank you Yuri..."

"You are welcome...Goodnight."

I went back to my room and texted Niel back.

"Sorry! Was practicing and then watched tv because of the girls. Am I too late are you asleep oppa?"

"Ari! You don't hate me! Yaaay! Its okay as long as you weren't ignoring me on purpose. What show did you see?"

...Should I tell him what show?.... I stayed staring at my phone for five minutes thinking of whether or not I should tell him.

"If you're hesitating you must of seen it...Don't worry Ari I don't have to fight for you anymore you are already mine."

"O-okay but no need tto worry oppa Zelo was just playing too he also told me he would never date me."

"He told you that too? Weird TOP and Zelo both must like messing with you. Good thing I stole you away now they can't mess with you anymore that must be why they are upset."

"Yeah you are probably right (≧ω≦)!~"

"AWWW ARI YOU ARE MAKING CUTE FACES TOO! Look at this one! (◑‿◐)"

"Those are so fun to use huh Zelo?"

...CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP WHY DO I ALWAYS MESS UP LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I start hitting my phone trying to cancel the message.

"Ke ke ke~ Yes they are! Goodnight now my Ari! (✿ ♥‿♥) Heres a flower for you. Byee!"

Woah...I guess he didn't notice...I got lucky this time. My phone started ringing. 

"Hello?"

"Ari...I need to talk to you go to the practice room."

"Now? I was about to go to sleep."

"Yes now your big brother said so."

"Aisshh fine I'll be there."

I hang up and walk over to the practice room. Ahhh I'm sleepy. I switch on the lights and TOP is there.

"Hey..."

"Hi why do you want me here?"

"Ari...are you really with that guy now?"

"Yes..."

"Did he..kiss you?

"N-no...I couldn't let him it didn't feel right to. Maybe it wasn't time yet."

"Did he give you a ring yet?"

"A ring? Why would he give me a ring we're not marrying eachother..."

"He said on a show once along with the other Teen Top members that when they ask a girl to be their girlfriend they will give them a ring then it is official. If they give no ring its not really offical...So if he didn't give you a ring you are not his girlfriend yet."

"W-what..."

"He didn't give you one did he?"

"No..."

"Then you are still single..."

"Also, Ari he said he wouldn't let a girl go without kissing her first in a way to claim her to be his girlfriend. He himself specifically said he she gets away without him kissing her then they are not going out until he kisses her and gives her the ring."

"How do you know this?!"

"Huh? Oh it was on tv tonight..."

"I must of missed that..."

"What part did you see?"

"Only the end..."

"Oh yeah you missed it it was in the beginning..."

"Hm..."

"So he didn't kiss you either right?"

"No I didn't let him...Its my first kiss ever so I wanted to becareful with it cause its special."

"Ari close your eyes..."

"H-huh?! W-why?"

He looked at me serious. 

"Just close your eyes...please?"

I did as he said and closed my eyes nervous. He grabbed my hand and put something on my hand.

"Don't open your eyes until I say okay?"

"Okay."

He moved my head up and poked my cheek. I could feel that he was getting closer. Wh...what is he doing...He got really close...

"I will be your first..." he said. I got really tense and yelled.

"O-OPPA!!!" I yelled and he put his finger on my lips and kissed me.

I let loose and felt like I couldn't move. I felt butterflies all over...He kept kissing me and as I was about to respond he let go.

I opened my eyes and looked at him he was smiling. 

"W-why did you do that!"

"You are not in a relationship I just explained so why are you worried..."

"Still!! Why did you do that!"

"Because I know I am the only person you can trust to be your first kiss."

I blushed...I've been kissed by the guy I used to fan girl over so much before. This is exactly what I wanted before. But still I feel like a cheater...I feel gr-...

"Don't be like that with yourself you are not even in a relationship with any of them. I on the other hand am someone you know more you and I understand eachother. You hardly know them you are no cheater. Even if you have feelings for them I know its just because you are innocent and anything they do around you will be a big deal to you. So I am here to help you. I will make it so you won't get feelings for every little thing they do okay? So they can't play with your feelings because I really care about you okay? They can be messing with your feelings without even knowing it." he said looking at me serious and he kissed me again. My knees felt weak what is going on...He stopped and hugged me tight. 

"You can trust me."

He hugged tighter. 

"Hug me back."

I hugged him back and felt butterflies again. He let go and kissed my cheek and my forehead. He...he is trying to make me get over the first time feelings. 

He looked at me and smiled at me in a way that made my heart melt.

"O-oppa..." I said breathless.

He put his hands on my face and kissed me again.

"K-kiss me back Ari!!"

"OPPA!!! I don't know how!" I said wanting to cry.

"I can't...when you kiss me I forget everything and can't move."

"You are precious Ari..." he said and kept kissing me until I responded. When are the feelings going to make me feel like this is normal because I am still not feeling like this is normal.

He stopped and kissed my forehead. "I am only doing this because I've come to really like you Ari. I feel like I need to take care of you. Please don't easily fall for someone okay? Get to know them don't be an easy girl. I don't want you to be an easy girl thats why I'm doing this."

I hugged him. Even though he kissed me I feel very protected by him. He smiled and kissed my hand. 

"Go to sleep now okay? Remember I really care for you Ari if one of those guys hurts you in any way you tell me okay?"

"Yes oppa!" I said smiling then I remembered he put something on my hand. I look at my hand and he gave me a silver necklace that had a blue star on the back it said Big brother TOP will always love you Ari.~ and the front of the necklace said smile in cursive.

"Thank you oppa!! I said running back to TOP to hug him.

"No problem just don't lose it okay? Oh and I have this for you since I heard you like these." he said giving me a monkey stuffed animal.

I smiled and looked at him. "MONKEY MAGIC!"

He laughed. "I knew you would get it! Now go to bed its late!"

"O-okay thank you so so so much oppa!" I said and went to bed.

I put my finger on my lips before falling asleep remembering TOP...I did feel something when he kissed me but...it was a safe warm happy feeling. I still feel that TOP oppa is my big brother that is just looking out for me. But can I really call him my big brother after he kissed me?

I hugged the monkey and fell asleep.