Would Zelo be good for me?

Becoming a Kpop Star

"So you and Zelo? What do you think?"

Me and Zelo...uh...well he was my bias when I was not an idol but...I feel like I'm starting to look desperate and that makes me feel pathetic maybe I should give this a break...

"Well then its settled...You will be on a show with him tomorrow anyway! Although I will not be present sorry. I will be watching the show live though so don't mess up."

"..."

"Hey you know I'm like your big brother now huh? Awww aigo I'm so cute and y asdfghjkl; okay goodbye Ari. I know you want me rather than Zelo but just give him a chance."

And with that he hangs up. Gee, I never thought TOP would be this conceited and well...weird. Haha but I still like him and he does feel like a big brother now. I do trust him. I spent the rest of the day practicing and shopping for clothes to wear to the show. I must leave them with a good impression this time.

-the next day-

"Ahh its time for us to go to the show!!! Mitch, Alice, Yuri!!! I'm so nervous guys!!!"

They look at me confused...

"Why are you nervous its just another show..." Mitch said.

"Because...because B.A.P will be there..."

"Oh my...who do you like from B.A.P Ari?" Yuri said.

I blushed..."Well...I like...Zelo."

"I thought you liked Niel..." Mitch said.

"He has a girlfriend apparently and...I always did like Zelo"

"I'm sure you will do fine" Yuri said giving me an awkward hug. I smiled at her. I hope I do.

-At the show-

"Welcome to the show everyone today we have B.A.P and Mystery."

I started biting my nails out of nervousness while Mitch pinched me telling me to stop. I couldn't help it I was looking at Zelo from afar and he was so handsome and so cute. Aigo...I'm going to pass out. The MC has been talking for a while already and I keep looking at Zelo. Good thing they haven't called on me yet.

"So, in Mystery the rookie group we have a Hispanic member! Ari! Tell us do you get critics for being Hispanic?"

Crap I spoke to soon. I turned red.

"Ah...No...not really. Well, come to think of it sometimes the anti fans get mad because I'm not full korean blood and saying that they hate hispanics because  hispanics have hurt or offended them in the past."

Zelo turns to me, looking at me. Ahhh!!! Hes looking at me cannot control myself.

"Ahhh" everyone says.

"So Ari is there something you'd like to say to them to clear this problem up?"

Oh no one of these. I look up at the camera.

"Yes please do not judge me for my ethnicity. I did not have a choice to be born in a specific type of race. Plus I am happy I am Hispanic and korean. Both cultures have a lot of beautiful things about them. I am sorry that hispanics have offend you in the past but surely we are not all like that and I will not offend you."

After I'm done with that they begin the activities.

"Ari! Ari! Now is the rap part. Start a rap with B.A.P's Zelo."

I blush. Ahhhh I'm not...not ready for this system shutting down.

He gets closer to me.

"Hey...do you mind if we try B.A.P-Warrior? The rap is real intense and will show our skills."

...

"Hello? Are you okay with that if you're not we can try something el--"

"No its okay I can do it!" I say and smile.

"I am a big fan of B.A.P too I love that rap."

He smiles and looks at me.

"You are very nice Ari. Thank you so much fo-"

"And now for Ari and Zelo"

Ahh! He looks at me and as the camera points at me I get into it and rap surprisingly good.

"Wooow Zelo and Ari and very good together you know show make your own song together. Would you be okay with that Zelo?"

He looks at me smiling. "Yes of course she is very talented when I suggested we do this song I knew she could do it but she beyond impressed me with her performance."

"Yes she impressed us all too but you also did very well so you two look very good together." 

When the MC said that I looked at Zelo and he blushed...He blushed!! And the other members were looking at him nudging him.

-the show ended-

Backstage my manager arrived with B.A.P's manager.

"Hello Ari we decided you and Zelo will have your own song together." my manager said.

Zelo came in shortly after hearing the news.

"You have two days to learn the dance and the song. Please make us all proud the music video will be shot two days after."

"I am thankful to be working with you Ari." Zelo said blushing.

Blushing hes blushing ahh I'm blushing. When I looked at him he noticed I was blushing too and we nervously laughed.

"Is it okay if I have your number Ari?" he said with a shaky voice?

"Y-yes.." I said and gave him my number.

"O-kay I will see you soon goodbye..."

As he left I noticed that right when he had a good amount of distance from me he began walking more confident and his other members were smiling and his nudging him again. Does he ...maybe like me too?