Return to Lollicup

Becoming a Kpop Star

I froze and looked at TOP confused. Girlfriend? What? TOP looked at me smiling showing me that he was messing with Niel.

Niel looked at me with sad eyes. 

"What...about me Ari?"

"You can be her friend Niel. Excuse me I need to go to the bathroom okay?"

I looked back at Niel not knowing what to tell him because I'm Zelo's girlfriend. Just as TOP went inside the bathroom Niel grabbed me by the wrist and hid me behind an alley hugging me.

"S-shhh. Don't scream or anything okay I'm not going to hurt you. B-but in order for us to be official I have to kiss you okay?"

"N-no..."

"No?"

"I have a boyfriend and hes-.."

"Not your real boyfriend even I could tell he was messing with you!"

"You cannot hide me from TOP oppa..."

"OPPA? Now hes oppa?!"

"Niel...you said I was your girlfriend when I wasn't...TOP oppa only likes to take care of me from getting hurt."

"I think he likes you...but anyway I just didn't kiss you cause I didn't want to pressure you into it.."

"Niel TOP oppa is going to find me soon..."

"He can't we're very well hidden..."

"No he found me at Chunji's house and I didn't even know I was there..."

"Wait...you were at Chunji's house? Why?..."

"W-well I was on a date with Zelo and then Zelo went to the bathroom and didn't come back and then Chunji saw me so we waited for Zelo together and I drank some water and passed out. So Chunji was nice enough to take me to his house and make sure I was okay and he made me food and tea. Anyway TOP oppa found me without me telling him where I was."

"...Why did Chunji take you though..."

"Because Chunji is nice..."

"No I think he likes you too."

"Well...Z-zelo is my boyfriend so..."

"Zelo? Didn't you say he left to the bathroom and never came back without telling you anything? That doesn't sound like a good boyfriend to me Ari." he said putting his hands on my shoulder. 

"I really like you and I think I know how to treat you right..."

"If you let me kiss you we will be an official couple..."

"But Zelo is already my boyfriend!"

"I deserve you..."

"TOP oppa" I whispered.

"...Niel Zelo is my boyfriend now...please respect that."

"I would if he was the only guy you were around all the time but you're all over TOP too?"

"What..."

"She sure is all over me and I bet you're jealous right? Jealous because I have the upper hand Niel? I suggest you don't do this again. I will let it go this time but if you try to take her away like that again you'll see. She is mine okay? I hope you understand now."

"Aniyo...Niel oppa its not like that!" I said while TOP oppa took me away.

"Aniyo Niel it is like that so deal with it. Bye!" TOP said while we got into the car and drove away.

"Oppa!" I said pouting.

"Why are you telling Niel that...I don't like having people think of me that way oppa..."

"Don't worry about it Ari but honestly most guys give up if they think I'm in the picture so I'm just getting him to back off okay?"

"Okay." I said looking through my phone...Why is there still no messages from Zelo...

"Oppa what do you think is going on with Zelo?"

"Honestly Ari I have no idea. I don't think hes the type to just leave you on a date alone. He still hasn't called you?"

"No....I'm worried oppa."

He stopped the car.

"Ari...I'm getting tired of this. Tired of guys trying to steal you away. Why can't you just stay with me?" he said looking into my eyes seriously.

S-tay with you? He looked at my reaction and looked away then back at me.

"Stay with me so I can take care of you...Nothing more. Those girls don't even watch over you."

"I don't think that would look right..."

"Fine but...please try to be more careful and do not hesisitate to tell me to come okay?"

"Okay!"

"Now where should we go?"

"Can you take me home?"

"Sure."

TOP oppa dropped me off at the door and left. I felt tired and confused. Why did someone try to hurt me? Why did Niel think me and TOP oppa were a couple...? I opened the door and without looking went straight to bed.

 

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

I moved over to the side and felt really comfortable. 

"A-ah..." I heard someone say but ignored it. If I concentrate too much on whatever that was I'll wake up and sleeping feels so good right now. I hugged my pillow tight. Ahhh its so warm and comfy.

"Aa-aah...Mmmph..."

I ignored it and fell into a deep sleep. Later I felt too comfortable and hid my head by my pillow.

"Fff....Shi....ARI I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE WAKE UP."

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

if you didn't already vote. Or if you didn't vote TOP,Zelo, or Niel vote here.