After the Show

Becoming a Kpop Star

I felt a hand on my shoulder and the girls started walking away.

"What?....Am I that weird to you guys?" I said not worried about the hand on my shoulder its probably just our weird manager.

"That was interesting what you said back there..." ...That voice...That deep voice...No...It can't be TOP?! I froze not wanting me to move at all...He heard me fangirling to the girls thats why they just walked away...I was bright red again...What the heck do I do?!

"Uh...yeah." I said not moving. "Wow you really are a fangirl...at least you are not a crazy one right? You don't follow me around right?"

"...WHAT! NO! Of course not! I'm not a stalker!" He put his hands on my shoulder and  turned me around. "Then look at me when you talk to me. You act like you have something to hide."

I looked down at my shoes..."Sorry..."

"Ugh...You are still doing it" he said and lifted up my chin to look at him.

"Now talk to me normally. I understand you are a fan but you do not have to act scared of me I am not superior. We are both idols in YG. We are suppose to be like family. Okay? I thought it was sweet that you mentioned me as your favorite and someone you look up to for confidence but you have to be show others that you can do things on your own. Without influence. Otherwise people will think you are just trying to copy me." he said.

His words hurt me...Oppa why aren't you happy I picked you? Instead you are rejecting me calling me a copycat. I frowned looking down again.

"Stop that. Show me that you can stand on your own two feet. Set an example for yourself."he said turning away. "Wait...here" he put a paper in my hand.

"Don't be late." he said leaving. I looked at the paper in my hands and read it out loud. It was an address to a restaurant with a date set.

...A date?! Is this a date?! With me and Seunghyun? I blushed...A date with me and Seunghyun ahhh...All the fan girls will be jealous...

Wait...I can't tell them. Wait I can't go out with TOP! We are both in the same company anyway! Dammit...Its probably just a meeting kind of thing for him to give me advice.. UGH. Well....actually that seems pretty good advice from the person I look up to,

When I get into the car the girls all look at me excitedly. "Well?" Yuri says looking at me with a big smile on her face. 

"Well what?" I say not wanting to say anything. "TOP was right behind you so we left you alone tell us what happened!!!" "Nothing..." 

"Nothing? Oh come on Ari we know he was the one your were with while we were waiting for you."

I smiled not being able to hold it in any longer. "Okay! So you are right he was talking to him. He said he appreciated what I said about him but he wants me to be more of myself then try to follow in his footsteps. Aaaand he invited me to go out with him tomorrow!!"

"Tomorrow?" Mitch said looking confused.

"Are you sure Ari tomorrow they are shooting a new music video I highly doubt he will go going out with you tomorrow...what time did he say?"

"Uhm...he didn't say but he gave me this paper with the address and time" Mitch took the paper reading it to herself... she gave me an irritated angry look.

"Idiot this date is for today the date is today at 7:30pm."

'"WHAT? Today?! But its already 6:00pm!"

"Well then you better hurry up and get ready we're already home anyway all you have to do is get ready."

"Ahhhh!!!!!!!" "Stop whining and get ready Ari" "Fine" I said and ran inside to my room. I don't even know what to wear! Cleary not the outfit I wore to the show since he already saw me in that. I must impress him. I ended up picking a dark blue dress with a light blue cardigan. Well I hope he likes my dress.

I put on my make up and drove myself to the restaurant feeling confident. 

"You are late" a deep voice said. I scanned the place to see if Seunghyun was around but didn't see him.

"Weird...I thought I just heard Seungh..."

"You did and you are late" he said coming from behind me. 

"But I'm not late its..." I looked at my phone for the time. Its 7:45pm...Wow what a big deal.

"Its 7:45pm I asked you to come at 7:30pm expecting you to be here waiting for ME at 7:00. How dare you be this way...After I went through for you to meet with you here today. This is how you repay me?" He said with a serious expression in his face.

"...I'm sorry...I must've lost track of time getting ready...I didn't mean to.."

"HAHAAHAHAHAHAA I WAS JUST KIDDING." He said laughing at me. 

"I'm not like that but did you believe me? That was good acting right? You should have seen your face. Oh by the way you look beautiful today." he said smiling and holding the door open for me.

I went inside and we took our seats  and ordered our food he was being a perfectly good gentleman. 

"...S-so...S-seunghyun why did you invite me here today?" He smiled at me in the most adorable way ever and I could feel a part of me fangirling like crazy.

"Because I'm Stupid." ...What the hell did he just call himself stupid? Suddenly he just broke out laughing again.

"GET IT? BECAUSE I'M STUPID? Its a song by SS501 you know right?"

I looked at him confused...Thats a kind of joke I would make up but hes an idol a very famous amazing idol and I'm an idol fangirl.

"Sorry...I misunderstood you...I thought you'd understand those kinds of jokes."

" I...I do its just I'm confused because I never thought you'd be the type to make those kinds of jokes." 

"Yeah? Well anyway I invited you here to talk about how you can show people what kind of a idol you can be. By showing them your good side."

"But...you don't know me how do you know my good side."

"I know but on the show you showed your good side today and that impressed everyone but you need to expand on that okay and not use me too much"

He explained to me how to make my image so the fans understand the kind of person I am and begin to like me. "This was definitely not a date..."

"What did you say?" I looked at him confused.

"Say what I didn't say anything"

"Who said this was a date?" he said looking at me seriously. I said that outloud?!!

"You wanted this to be a date Ari?" 

I froze again turning red not wanting to look into his eyes.

"Really? You would like to go on a date with an old man like me..."

"Aniyo! Oppa you are not old! You are still very young and handsome and every day you look even more handsome don't say that!"

I didn't mean to say all that but it just came out. I slowly looked up at him to see him reaction. He was...blushing?!

"Oppa are you bl-..." 

"AH AH NO!! I AM NOT!" he said trying to look away this time. Then he looked up at me again.

"Do you mean that am I still as good as I was before?"

"Aniyo oppa you are better" I said smiling proud of myself.

"Thank you!" he said as he got up from his seat and hugged me. 

"We should go now."

We got up and left the restaurant and walked to the parking lot. 

"Ari..." he said looking into my eyes as I felt butterflies in my stomach he gives that kind of effect to easily.

"Yes?"

"Ari I'm sorry but you should know even if you are beautiful and sweet. You can even be my ideal type! We can never date. I'm sorry...I can only be your friend."

I frowned..."Its okay oppa I understand."

"It doesn't matter if I like you. I am too old for you and you are a new group and to make things worse you are in the same company. We are the YG family"

With that he left me and I drove back home. The girls looked at me excited to hear the news.

"What happened Ari?!" Alice said and surprisingly in English!

"Nothing..." I said remembering what just happened.

"Spill it!" Yuri said switching off the TV to hear what I had to say.

"...Oppa Seunghyun rejected me!!!" I said and ran to my room.

The girls went to my room later with some cookies they had made. 

"Ari...don't be so sad. There are plenty of other guys our there that would love to have you as their girlfriend!"

"...No...Guys never liked me. But oppa said even if he did like me he would never go out with me."

"Because you are in the same company?" Mitch said handing me a cookie that looked like a panda.

"Are you suggesting I go out with Seungri?!"

They all laughed. "Aniyo! Who else do you like anyway?" Yuri said sitting on my bed.

"Well...I always had a crush on the guys from Teen Top"

"Ooooh!!!Teen Top thats good they are very young and not in our company!"

"Who is your favorite in Teen Top Ari?" Yuri said.

"...Hm...I like three of them a lot is that bad?"

"Heeey! Watch it Ari you cannot have all three!" Mitch said.

"Who is it you like though?"

"I like Chanjo,Ricky, Niel, and Chunji."

"HEY THATS FOUR ARI!"

"Yahh Ari now you want four?!"

"Pick one!"

"Thats hard though! Okay I pick Niel."

"Niel?..." Mitch said looking at me weird.

"Why Niel? Hes not all that special why didn't you pick L Joe or Chunji now they are cute!"

"Well...because he performs very well and is very sweet. He is very cute what are you talking about?!"

"Whatever Ari me and the girls are going to sleep. Good luck with hooking up with Niel I want me some L Joe" Mitch said.

"And I want Taemin!" Yuri said.

"I want Key oppa" Alice said.

I went to sleep and the phone rang 5 hours later.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Ah...Ari. I heard you like Niel" Seunghyun said.

 

 

 

~~~Leave a comment to let me know you are reading and I will update more!