After Concert Party

Becoming a Kpop Star

I feel someone put their hands on my shoulders. 

"I haven't seen you in a while...w-why..."

I turn around and see its Zelo. I didn't really want to see him after he had completely rejected me. But...seeing him again gave me a good feeling. Still I can't lie to him.

"I thought...you didn't like me anymore so I stopped talking to you."

He looked down and frowned. A long pause I feel the awkward tension maybe I shouldn't have said that. He looks into my eyes.

"I heard you saw the show..."

"Y-yes you know its not nice for you to mess with people's feeling like that."

"...I heard you are with Niel now..."

"..."

"S-so its true?"

"I don't know. B-but why do you care."

"Isn't it obvious...I thought I made it clear on the show."

"I don't know what you're talking about..."

"I- I like you Ari!"

My cheeks turned bright red but I didn't let go.

"Is this another dare? Then you are going to tell me you would never date me?"

"N-no! Honestly do you know how hard it is to approach a girl like you? The closer I get to you the more I feel like I have to hide behind lies in order to be safe."

I looked at him not knowing what to say. He started reaching for my hand.

"Ari!!!" 

I turned and saw Niel smiling. He turned and saw Zelo.

"Ahhh Ari is he still trying to take you away from me?!" Niel said. He looked down and saw Zelo reaching for my hand and pushed it away.

"Z-zelo s-stop! Shes mine I told you already!"

Zelo looked at me to see if I'd say I wasn't.

"Ari is not yours Niel." 

We all turned and saw TOP. Crap this is not going to be good. I looked back at Zelo and he was smiling.

"W-what...what are you talking about Ari is my girlfriend I told you that when we were on our first date."

Zelo's smile faded away.

"You had a first date?!!!" Zelo said in protest.

"I don't know if it was really a date. Zelo you shouldn't worry about Niel he and Ari aren't going out. Remember on the show he said he is not officially daiting someone unless he gives a ring and kisses her."

Zelo looked at me still uncertain.

"D-did he kiss you Ari?"

I looked at Niel feeling bad for this mess I got him into but honestly replied.

"No...But he was going to but I didn't let him."

Zelo frowned but TOP immediately comforted him.

"It doesn't matter he didn't even give her the ring and he said he wouldn't let the girl go without kissing her."

"W-wait how do you know about me and Ari TOP I bet you like her too and are just doing this to take her from me!"

TOP froze for a second and then started laughing.

"S-she is like a little sister to me okay? I'm just out here to protect her and she seems like shes a better match with Zelo." TOP said and Zelo smiled at him.

"Thanks TOP!"

"But I'm still not completely happy with you Zelo I heard you told her you would never date her!"

"Ha! And here you are trying to take her from me!"

"And you lied and said you had a girlfriend!"

They both looked down at the floor feeling bad. This is so awkward...

"Hey." a beautiful voice said I turned and saw it was...J-jonghyun!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Whats going on guys...Is GD here I heard he has a dog..."

I couldn't stop looking at him. You see as a fangirl he was my ultimate bias. TOP was second but Jonghyun he was first. The guys all saw me looking at Jonghyun and looked at Jonghyun angry.

"Yeah hes upstairs go now."

"O-kay thanks." he said but stopped and looked at me.

"Are you new?"

"Y-y-es..."

I couldn't stop looking at him. He smiled.

"Do you like dogs too? Want to come with me?" he said reaching for my hand.

"Y-yes..." I said and went with him.

TOP, Niel, and Zelo stood there with a shocked expression.