TOP OPPA???

Becoming a Kpop Star

Later I heard rumors that TOP was Jini's brother, but I had never heard him talk about any sister or siblings in general. I looked at my phone to see if maybe he would message me. I know I once had feelings for TOP but he was suppose to be my big brother. I felt tears stream down my cheek and I brushed them away. I see my phone light up and run to it. A text from Zelo... "Hey baby, wanna hang out? Maybe get some ice cream :)? I have a few hours off so tell me quick!" I toss my phone on my bed and lay back down. I just... I just want to stay home today and think is that wrong of me? A few minutes later Mitch walks into my room.

"You okay? You better get ready we have to go practice. Especially you, are you forgetting that you're an idol and need to be on your toes everyday? Hello! Wake up Ari. The manager says you're severly falling behind. This is crucial you might lose fans. And you-..."

"I'm going I'm going God!" I yell packing my stuff to head over to practice. I quickly text back Zelo. "Sorry Zelo got to practice I've severly behind apparently. Unless you wanna come practice with me? :)?" Sent!

I head over to the practice room and one hour into practice I finally recieve a text from T-...Zelo... "Sure baby I'll be over soon wait for me!" I frown. I had hoped it would be TOP giving me a detailed explaintion of what was going on with him and that girl. I guess I'm expecting too much but I really had thought that TOP and I were close. Close enough to tell eachother anything and everything, but I guess I had been wrong since lately he has been giving me the cold shoulder. Ever since... Ever since that girl!! I shake my head and focus on the music. What am I doing acting like a jealous girlfriend? I am not with TOP in that way and I very much do love Zelo, but I hate when someone is hiding something from me when I tell them everything. I guess in the end its my fault for being so open and expecting so much. Its my fault I'm in this situation. I text Zelo back. "I am waiting Zelo come soon!" I feel like I am not being a very good girlfriend like I should be. Zelo is an incredibly sweet boyfriend and I do love him but this whole TOP situation is messing me up. I get back on practicing and get surprised with a back hug from Zelo. I smile and feel that warmth and love that he always gives me when he is around. What was I thinking and why was I focusing my attention on TOP? I have Zelo and truly do love him. I turned around and hugged him.

"Ari. This is practice not time for you to get all lovey dovey with your boyfriend. Now I suggest you practice or tell him to leave. I will not allow you to fail." Yuri said.

"Don't worry Yuri I came to help her get on track and practice. I don't want to see her fall behind either." Zelo said kisisng my cheek.

Zelo and I started practicing the dances we had worked on together before and then, he taught me some of his dances in B.A.P. They looked incredible when I saw him do it and immediatly told him there is no way I could do it but he didn't let me go with that. He made me practice and practice for hours till I got that one part of the dance right. 

"Only I do this in the song since its incredibly difficult, but I'd like you to learn it. I'd like you to be as equally skillful as I am. I'd like you to be my other half Ari and I'd like others to see you this way. We will also be able to work on more songs together if you keep this up."

I smiled and hugged him. With the way he teaches and practices I felt everything easier and easier. I finally mastered his famous dance and began practicing the dances in my group songs. He practiced with me too and later we began creating ideas for our own little dances. We practiced and got a few steps in before we noticed it was 2:30 am.

"We're dead." Zelo said. We both looked around the room and noticed everyone had left. I guess we were that into practice that we didn't notice. He walked me to my room and kissed me on the cheek and left. I went to bed and checked my phone one last time. 

"No messages, no missed calls, no voicemails."