TOP oppa acting strange

Becoming a Kpop Star

 

READ NEW SCHOOL WITH KPOP IDOLS HERE. It would make it easier for you to understand whats going on ^^.~~

 

 

 

I had gotten used to Ricky always complimenting me and that strange girl. She was always hanging around Changjo that guy from Teen Top with the bad attitude and Hongki. I understood why she hung out Changjo since they seem to have similar personalities but Hongki? Hongki was one of the nicest guys ever so I didn't understand why he hung out with them at all but they seemed to be their own group.

I usually hung out with Zelo and some of the Teen Top members except for Changjo of course. That girl always made me feel that there was something seriously different and weird about her but I could never figure it out. She seemed like the friendly time but at the same time she didn't and I had even heard her be rude to my Zelo! Zelo isn't even a bad guy with anyone and she had treated him bad.

This girl is very strange and I'm not even sure why she goes to this school. She also seems to be fond of Ricky which is weird because he doesn't seem like her type. Changjo seems like her type. When ever I pushed Ricky away he would go to her and when Changjo wasn't looking she seemed to be very happy about Ricky's presence. What kind of girl is she anyway? Is she a two timer or something?

I had heard that she was going out with Changjo so why would she be that way with Ricky too? She must be a two timer I still can't understand her till the day we got out early from school.I called TOP oppa to come pick us up and he seemed to have bumped into her. I didn't care for it at first until he looked at her in a strange way. He looked at her as if she was some kind of special treasure that only he knew about or something.

Not only that but he kept ignoring me all day. When he got home he was on the phone calling her constantly and that girl did not answer once! I swear I really don't like this girl she is so rude. How could she be this way with oppa?

 

It had been hours and hours and he just stayed in the same place and didn't eat or get up to do anything he just sat there staring at his phone. I sat next to him and tried to hug him but he pushed me away and didn't say anything. I looked at him confused and tried to say something but he covered my mouth and pointed at the door telling me to get out and go. He has never been this way with me or anyone. The fact that he didn't even eat scared me but I lisened and went to my room and called Zelo.

 

"Hello?"

"Hes still there I tried to comfort him but he just pushed me away and told me to get out."

"Woah...its been hours this is strange Ari...How could that girl mean that much to him? I mean that girl is just like Changjo whats to like about that?"

"I'm not sure but I did feel that there was something strange about her..."

"Well don't worry about him so much okay? Hes a grown man I'm sure he can take care of himself... Sleep okay we have school tomorrow."

"Okay..goodnight.." I said and hung up. I looked over at my monkey and hugged it. I hope TOP oppa is okay and goes to sleep soon. 

 

I woke up the next day and went to TOP oppa's room to ask him to take me to school and was told by one of the members that he was already waiting for me in the car. I went outside happy thinking that he would be over the girl and be his normalself again. But right when I got in he asked me about her.

"So...do you have her for any classes?"

"...Wh-...Well for a few of my classes..."

"Wow...shes an idol now..."

"Oh no shes not she is just a regular person!"

"Shes not? Then how did she get in?"

"She must be having some kinds of connections..."

"Shes smart..."

"I - I think its connections..."

We got to the school and he got outside of the car and went to look for the girl. I looked at Zelo and he told me to just let him be but I couldn't this isn't TOP this is strange. I went to my class and I saw him talking to the girl. The girl kept shaking her head and Changjo went up to TOP and wouldn't let TOP talk to her. Why are the both like that...

That girl made him wait all night and did not contact him and now shes avoiding him here too? Why would you do this to TOP oppa anyway don't girls that are not idols like him? I know I did back then why doesn't she? She keeps telling him she doesn't know him and has never seen him before. How is that possible?!

I go up to the Changjo and he looks at me with that attitude of his.

"TOP oppa wants to talk to her please move away."

"Well Jini does not want to talk to him.."

"Why not?"

"She does not feel comfortable with him contacting her constantly when she doesn't even know him."

"Go away Ari..." TOP said and pushes me away.

"But...oppa... " 

"Go away this is none of your business anyway."

I looked at the girl angrily.

"You don't deserve oppa's attention..." I said and stormed off.

Later on in the day I had heard TOP oppa had been in school all day and at lunch time I saw he was with her. It didn't look like she had been nice to him at all but he was still there. Changjo sat in front of her and would constantly block TOP.

I looked at the girl and had seen that TOP oppa was giving her food and flowers. I don't understand why he is like this... Does he like her or something? The girl stood up to leave and I stepped in front of her again.

"TOP oppa wants to talk to you where are you going?"

"Move away please..."

"No TOP oppa wants to talk to you!"

"I don't know this TOP person and I do not want to talk to him."

"How can you be so rude to someone older than you?!"

"I'm not being rude I kindly told him to leave me alone whether or not he spends his time trying to talk to me when I had told him I do not want to already is his fault..."

"Why don't you give him a chance to talk so he will not constantly persue you then?"

"I did I have no idea what he is talking about and don't want to hear anymore of it."

"Listen to him."

"I'm sorry...Just because you are an idol does not mean I have to listen to you. Please step aside."

"No..." I said and Changjo got up and gently pushed me away and left with her.

I watched them go and turned to TOP.

"You...I told you this is none of your business why do you keep messing it up?" he said and left.

I was only trying to help and here I am looking like the bad person. Why is he acting like this? Why is she so special to him...? I looked at Hongki hoping to get an answer from him but he just got up and left as well. Am I worrying too much? It doesn't make sense to me why he is acting like this. This can't be something small...