Where is Zelo?

Becoming a Kpop Star

I looked at him confused does he know Zelo is my boyfriend? Is he saying he knows Zelo is my boyfriend and doesn't care if we're dating? I nervously drank my water to make myself calm down. I really don't want another situation where I have to pick between boys because I'm not that kind of girl I only want one guy...

"C-chunji?"

"Yes?" he said looking at me with his adorable eyes I felt myself get lost in his eyes.

"Heh...Ariiiiiiiii you fell for it...But ah...I really like you. I'll tell you what...since I like you so much I won't take this too far. I will treat you like my princess instead okay? But...no one else can be with us okay cutie?" he said turning his head to look at me I felt myself falling asleep.

"A-ah!!! Why are you falling asleep?!!! A-ari? I swear I didn't plan this I was just acting out the part for my new drama A-ari! Wake up! Ahhh this doesn't look right this doesn't look right! Please wake up!" he said running over to me he lifted my head up and touched my forehead.

"N-no fever whats going on Ari...Did someone do this to you?" he said and lifted up my drink to see what was inside and saw someone had put something in my drink.

"What...Ari did Zelo do this to you?" he said and carried me out into his car.

"Ari I know I sound silly talking to you when you're asleep but just in case you can hear me I am going to take you to my house okay? If I take you to the hospital it will be too public and everyone will find out. S-so if you hear me please know that I'm not trying to hurt you." 

We got to his house and he carried me out and put me on his bed. He put his hand on my cheek gently and wrapped a cold towel on my head. 

"I didn't see you eat so I will get you some warm food and tea okay Ari?...I hope you can somehow hear me" 

He came back and I could smell the food and tea and woke up.

"W-what..." I said confused when I saw Chunji putting the warm tea so close to my face. 

"Sorry I did it to see if you'd wake up and you did."

I got scared when I looked around and saw it wasn't a room I was familiar with and backed up bumping into head board.

"A-ah! Hey Ari calm down I promise I didn't do anything to you!" he said trying to touch my head.

"Don't act like that you need to relax...I'll tell you what you might not know and that is that at the restaurant you drank your water and someone had put something in your drink. I don't know who else to blame but Zelo because he was the only one with you before me."

"H-how do I know it wasn't you..."

"Why else would I be worried about you Ari."

"...Well Zelo wouldn't..."

"Then...who?"

"I don't know...Can you give me my phone?"

"Ye-..." he paused someone was knocking on the door.

"Hold on okay?"

"Okay..."

"OPEN THIS DOOR NOW OR I WILL BEAT IT DOWN NOW!!!"

"W-woah..." I said. Did they find me? The ones who wanted to hurt me? I felt scared and started crying.

"TOP OPPA TOP OPPA TOP OPPA WHERE ARE YOU I NEED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled crying then I covered my mouth remembering I should probably hide but couldn't I kept crying and crying and calling for TOP.

"MOVE GET OUT OF MY WAY WHERE IS SHE?! I KNOW SHES HERE" A deep voice said taking loud footsteps that seemed to be getting closer and closer to me.

"T-top o-oppa...h-help me." I said shivering. The door burst open and I saw TOP.

"A-ari...What did he do to you??" he said running over to me.

"Chunji didn't do anything...Oppa...I am scared though someone put something in my drink and tried to hurt me. Chunji saved me and brought me here. See he even made me food and tea he is kind oppa please don't be mean to him."

He kissed my forehead and hugged me.

"I'm glad you're okay though...But who did this to you? I thought you were on a date with Zelo?"

"I was but...he went to the bathroom and he didn't come back then Chunji came over and stayed with me for a little."

"Are you sure it wasn't Chunji?"

"Yes he didn't do anything I heard him worried about me..."

"Well I don't want you around him I'm taking you home with me okay?"

"B-but...Zelo..."

"No. Lets go" he said and he carried me into his car.

"Y-yah!! Oppa I can walk!"

"Well I don't want you to!"

I looked at him and smiled...TOP oppa came to my rescue somehow knowing where I was.

"Oppa..."

"Yes?" he said smiling he grabbed my hand and kissed my hand. 

"How did you know where I was?"

"Ari...didn't I promise I'd always take care of you?"

"Yes..."

"Well look at the back of your necklace."

I look at the back and see a blue rectangle.

"See that Ari thats a tracking device but not the ordinary it also picks up sounds and if it sounds like you are in danger it well let me know."

"You can hear me and know where I am always?"

"N-no No! I'm not a weirdo I will let you have your privacy it only tells me when it picks up voice signals that you are in danger...Also...uhm...when you call my name." he said looking away.

"Y-you heard me?"

"YAH! I told you it only tells me when it hears you call my name or yell I cannot hear anything!"

"O-oh..." I said holding the necklace close to me.

"Thank you so much oppa..."

"I'm just glad you're okay..."

TOP took me to Lollicup instead.

"Here we are!" he said with a big smile.

I hugged him and ran inside.

"Yess!!! Can I have a Bubble Milk Tea with boba?!"

"You can have one."

I looked at him pouting.

"Only one?"

"Yes only one. I'm not Niel who will buy you 10 or something."

"Aish okay I should be thankful anyway oppa. Thank you."

I sat down and drank my drink. 

"Hey." he said looking at me serious.

"W-what?"

"Are you ganna share or what?"

"O-okay" I said passing the drink over to him.

He laughed and looked at me.

"Look Ari we're sharing an indirect kiss..."

"HEEY! YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE WITH HIM?"

I covered my face. 

"Not this again..."

 

"Why are you here with him Ari?"

"What do you mean..."

"We're a couple and this is our thing..."

"Whaa..."

"Niel...I'm sorry...But Ari is my girlfriend now..."